Any maggots here?

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2021
Southerner trapped in a yankee state
Alright, who here is a Maggot? I'd like to know for curiosities sake.

B1.jpg

For those of you not in the know, "Maggot" is the nickname for a fan of Slipnot, a Nu-Metal band. No, the star up above is not satanic, so conspiracy theorists can pound sand. Each point represents the nine members of the band.

Somebody said there was a MENSA meeting here.....I guess not.
:rolleyes:

Have you ever attended a MENSA meeting??

"Everybody's so infatuated
Everybody's so completely sure of what we are
Everybody defamates from miles away
But face to face they haven't got a thing to say
I bleed for this and I bleed for you
Still you look at my face like I'm somebody new
Nobody wants anything I've got
Which is fine because your made of
Everything-I'm-not

:shok: What Tha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playing your music while wearing Halloween costumes and nearly overdosing on meth can be very exhilarating.

The good news is, that they have turned their lives around for the most part. The band was heavily addicted to drugs and alcohol during their early years. Some of their more popular albums were recorded when they were high as a kite, or in Corey Taylors case, drunk. It wasn't until the death of Paul Gray due to an overdose, and Taylors' attempt at suicide while drunk, did the band finally stop and go to rehab and change for the better. A lot of their newer songs reflect hat now.

Somebody said there was a MENSA meeting here.....I guess not.
:rolleyes:

Have you ever attended a MENSA meeting??

"Everybody's so infatuated
Everybody's so completely sure of what we are
Everybody defamates from miles away
But face to face they haven't got a thing to say
I bleed for this and I bleed for you
Still you look at my face like I'm somebody new
Nobody wants anything I've got
Which is fine because your made of
Everything-I'm-not
I attended a total of one MENSA meeting. We met for dinner and drinks to get to know each other. Sort of a welcome to the group thing. The group was nothing but six smart dudes all trying to seduce one slightly attractive very intelligent woman, who seemed a bit flattered but creeped out at the same time.

I never attended another one. I preferred social gatherings with lots of hot chicks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back