Any Jets Fans Out There?

Jets

Platinum Member
Jun 29, 2019
Hi guys, just checking in. I’m a blue dog Democrat. My politics tend to be pragmatic holding both liberal and conservative views. I’m more about the conversation vs the joust.

th

Hi guys, just checking in. I’m a blue dog Democrat. My politics tend to be pragmatic holding both liberal and conservative views. I’m more about the conversation vs the joust.
Any Jets Fans Out There?

Nah, I'm old fashioned..........

dynam-f4u-corsair-v2-with-gyro-1270mm-50-wingspan-rtf-motion-rc-26251072012_1024x1024.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Welcome to the nut house.

Like your politics, but not your team-Pats fan.

I am looking forward to hearing more from you. I have never met a pragmatic blue dog democrat with liberal and conservative views.

I am looking forward to hearing more from you. I have never met a pragmatic blue dog democrat with liberal and conservative views.

My posts drive people nuts. Generally I get hammered by both sides at any given time. I’m a masochist.

Something else I should have mentioned in the OP. I have no problem calling out either side for hubris and stupidity. Marching in lockstep with liberals or conservatives is antithetical.

Buffalo Bills all the way.....but.....I’m not going to lie, you guys should be better this year.

Welcome

A very HEARTY welcome, Jets! I hope you don't mind harsh language and trolls--otherwise, it's a great board and the Ignore function works dandy, if you're someone who really can't just mentally ignore all the guff.
We have a fine group of liberal and conservative thinkers here; it might just take a little while to find them. Be patient.
Make yourself to home! Have a donut.
b6bd62f40624d32a12878e5f2ed20a32--last-supper-the-hours.jpg

The NFL really burned their last bridges with me a few years back. Now when I watch a game I get that queasy feeling like when I'm watching a good boxing match or going to the Gladiator events in Rome.

Besides that, welcome to the board. This place could use a few folks who don't shout out cuss words and racial slurs in every post.

A very HEARTY welcome, Jets! I hope you don't mind harsh language and trolls--otherwise, it's a great board and the Ignore function works dandy, if you're someone who really can't just mentally ignore all the guff.
We have a fine group of liberal and conservative thinkers here; it might just take a little while to find them. Be patient.

I KNEW IT!!!! Confectionary partisanship... Fancy-ass Bakery goods for anyone who has a progressive bone in their body while you give day-old glazed donuts to a more moderate noob...

Tighten up OldLady or we will see you in court...

:welcome: Jets Have you seen Benny lately?

I KNEW IT!!!! Confectionary partisanship... Fancy-ass Bakery goods for anyone who has a progressive bone in their body while you give day-old glazed donuts to a more moderate noob...

Too busy with the Sharks :)

I know of whom you speak, Ridgerunner. She's no "moderate." She's a sock.

???

???

West Coast MAGA Girl

Forum List

Back