Any experts on health and fitness?

brightcamp

Rookie
Jul 8, 2014
Hey y'all!

I've been told that I need to do a detox, clear my blood stream of toxins; just wondering if any one had any suggestions.. I seen a few gadgets which I hear work very well, however I wanted to know if anyone had heard of or had any experience with these and you have did they work for you? Or which on should I get.

Told by whom? If not by a doctor, ignore it.

Simplest tried and true method is drink your 8 or so glasses ofwater each day, and switch a fruits and veggies diet for a week or so. The added fiber, and all-natural foods will flush out toxins from meat and processed foods nicely.

Avoid 'drink tons of water' methods though. Too much can disrupt cellular functioning and even prove fatl:
Fatal water intoxication

Told by whom? If not by a doctor, ignore it.

Simplest tried and true method is drink your 8 or so glasses ofwater each day, and switch a fruits and veggies diet for a week or so. The added fiber, and all-natural foods will flush out toxins from meat and processed foods nicely.

Avoid 'drink tons of water' methods though. Too much can disrupt cellular functioning and even prove fatl:
Fatal water intoxication

^^^^^ What he said. Just remember though, fruit and fruit juices contain a huge amount of sugar which will put the pounds on, if over-consumed.

Forum List

Back