Any Christian, Muslim or Jew who has had premarital sex .....

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
Is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim unless they didn't know and converted.

For all the people who had premarital sex cannot defend either religon. It is clearly a huge sin in all 3 religions so if you are a person who likes getting drunk and going to clubs and having premarital sex and then goes to a temple, or ask for forgiveness in a morning prayer, or says Jesus name is fake.

Simple as that you don't belong to an abrahamic faith. I'm sick of seeing people who do all these sins call themselves Christians or Muslims or Jews

Anybody think otherwise?

• Banned
And im not saying I don't think about girls i do, especially brunette girls :). But I would never have premarital sex because The Abrahamic God says so

Premarital sex is one of the biggest sins though

Eh, I'm Catholic, so as long as it isnt Murder, Rape, treason, or blasphemy I figure its a Eon or two in Purgatory and I'm good to go.

Also, sex in general isnt as bad as theft, violence or treason, as explained by Dante's Inferno.

yeah, I suppose so but then again, I don't and didn't care, and I still don't.

Kudos to you man....some don't care and I might not care someday(someday...lol maybe in Paradaise:D) , that's not what angers me....it's the people who claim they are Jews or Muslims or Christians even though they don't comply with their God....you are a Christian or Muslim for your faith and religion not to identity yourself

I thought Christians are against premarital sex? It only encourages you for more sex and moves you away from God and puts your free time into getting women and not faith.....what so it's only Jews and Muslims who have a strict rule on premarital sex?

I thought Christians are against premarital sex? It only encourages you for more sex and moves you away from God and puts your free time into getting women and not faith.....what so it's only Jews and Muslims who have a strict rule on premarital sex?

Matthew 5:28
But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Matthew 5:27-29

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

I think anal sex is ok? Isn't that how Mary stayed a virgin? :dunno:

That makes a bit of sense.....anyways so it is a big sin? Right?

And im not saying I don't think about girls i do, especially brunette girls :). But I would never have premarital sex because The Abrahamic God says so

Please, you could never have premarital sex even if you wanted to. This is the excuse you are using for lack of game thats all.

Please, you could never have premarital sex even if you wanted to. This is the excuse you are using for lack of game thats all.

Anybody can have premarital sex in America....but I'm sticking to my religon like I was raised to it.....Muslims take religon as a life thing...of course the ones who follow but not fake Muslims

There is nothing wrong with sex. There is nothing wrong with having lots of sex. There is time for both sex and faith and I truly believe that God is okay with us having sex. If you think sex is bad because it takes time away from faith, then you BecauseIKnow, are a closed-minded individual who lives his life by the rules of some organized religion.

Anybody can have premarital sex in America....but I'm sticking to my religon like I was raised to it.....Muslims take religon as a life thing...of course the ones who follow but not fake Muslims

Good for you. Stick to it. Just don't try to shove your beliefs down our throats.

Forum List

Back