antisemitism

Friends

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2012
My parents raised me not to hate blacks. I try not to, but I have been the victim of several black crimes, and I know that blacks have a rate of violent crime that is nearly eight times the eight rate.

Hatred of blacks makes sense to me. The reason I do not hate them all is because I have known several that I liked.

Antisemitism does not make sense to me. Jews do not have high rates of crime and illegitimacy. They may have lower rates than white Gentiles, but I have not been able to confirm that on the internet. I am unaware of any evidence that Jewish businessmen tend to be less honest than Gentile businessmen, that Jewish money lenders tend to charge higher interest rates, that Jewish landlords are more prone to raise rents, and so on.

There are only three ways that Jews are different than Gentiles. They have their religion. They tend to be more intelligent. Because of their superior intelligence they tend to be more prosperous.

Some people need to hate. For them the Jews are an available target. Others resent the Jews because they tend to be more intelligent, and because they tend to be more prosperous.

Fortunately, antisemitism in the United States has declined over the years. Nevertheless, if the economy takes a nose dive Jews may become vulnerable, like they were vulnerable in Germany during the inflation of the 1920's and the Great Depression because of their greater prosperity.

Many whites who are angry because of their declining standards of living would rather direct that anger at rich Jews than rich white Gentiles. Once they begin to hate rich Jews it becomes easier to hate all Jews

On stormfront, people hate Jews because they blame them for all the problems in white countries and America. They see them as evil corrupted people. They fail to realize that ALL humans are corrupted. There have been many of leaders, kings, and queens who were very evil and corrupted but they only look at the Jew because he has the most money and power.

Btw, yes not all of us blacks are bad. I am a black that would be considered an uncle tom or a self hater by my ghetto savage counterparts.

• Banned
On stormfront, people hate Jews because they blame them for all the problems in white countries and America. They see them as evil corrupted people. They fail to realize that ALL humans are corrupted. There have been many of leaders, kings, and queens who were very evil and corrupted but they only look at the Jew because he has the most money and power.

I was banned from Stormfront for defending the Jews from slander. Antisemitism infuriates me and almost gives me a metallic taste in my mouth, as though I am about to throw up. Nevertheless, I do not advocate that antisemitic propaganda be banned. I only want to be able to refute it.

I guess I had to learn through personal experience that a neo Nazi website was not committed to open political debate.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Btw, yes not all of us blacks are bad. I am a black that would be considered an uncle tom or a self hater by my ghetto savage counterparts.

Of course all blacks are not bad. Most are not.

Forum List

Back