Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

View attachment 856396

History of the slogan “From the river to the sea”​

Thu 26 Oct 2023

JVL Introduction
Adam Johannes presents a short history of the slogan “from the river to the sea…” and its vicissitudes through different phases of the Palestine liberation movement and elucidates its meaning.

He writes:

“From the river to the sea” is a recognition that apartheid began in 1948 when Israel was created through the ethnic cleansing of Palestine. It is no call for genocide.

To call for the destruction of Israel as an apartheid state is not a call for the destruction of Jews living there, any more than the call for the destruction of apartheid in South Africa was a call for the destruction of white people.

The PLO: One State for Arabs and Jews
Historically the slogan “from the river to the sea” dates at least as far back as the 1960s when the Palestinian resistance was led by the Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO), a secular coalition of Palestinian nationalist and leftist parties.

In the late 1960s, the PLO put forward a visionary idea of Arab-Jewish coexistence in one democracy, arguing for Israel and the Occupied Territories to become “one secular, democratic state of Palestine” based on one person, one vote, where Arabs, Jews, Muslims and Christians would enjoy full equality.

Talk about revisionism.

The PLO has never done that. Stop lying.

A study shows some alarming data about the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion staff, which average 45 staff members per institution and are made of up leftist anti-Israel and pro-Communist bigots. (Even more ironic is that they are overrepresented by POC who ostensibly seek to eradicate bigots.)

What F’n idiot found that “alarming”? The DEI-posse are naked fascists. News flash, people with pronouns in their bio are sociopaths who hate you.

STILL haven’t explained why Jews outside of Israel are being targeted
Yes, I did. The Zionists are murdering women and children in Palestine.

All it knows is that it hates Jews, and because it hates Jews, then Hamas has free rein by way of killing them.

All I know is the Zionist Entity is an apartheid state being subsidized by my tax dollars.

Palestinians did it to themselves, by refusing to accept they have lost several wars, and are not getting their jew death hope of "from the river to the sea"

Except eventually, the Zionists will lose. Demographics is not their friend.

What F’n idiot found that “alarming”? The DEI-posse are naked fascists. News flash, people with pronouns in their bio are sociopaths who hate you.

Actually, big corporations are encouraging employees to use pronouns in their bio, and on a certain level, it makes sense in a global economy.

For instance, I used to work with a woman named "Hiroe". She was from Japan. But since 90% of people aren't familiar with Japanese names, it would actually make sense for her to put "She/her" on her LinkedIn and Email.

Conversely, someone in the Japan office might not know that "Emily" is a chick.

The shit is hilarious,

Last edited:
Kinda makes up for the SAVAGES who threw their four kids in the oven, turned it on; forced the parents to hear 👂 them screaming then immediately after shot them to death 💀
No, it doesn't make up for 75 years of Israeli government murder and oppression of Palestinians.

Actually, big corporations are encouraging employees to use pronouns in their bio, and on a certain level, it makes sense in a global economy.

For instance, I used to work with a woman named "Hiroe". She was from Japan. But since 90% of people aren't familiar with Japanese names, it would actually make sense for her to put "She/her" on her LinkedIn and Email.

Conversely, someone in the Japan office might not know that "Emily" is a chick.

I love these leftist posts that praise “big corporations”. Big corporations are now the good guy. Forget all that hippy crap about corporate America.

When you cite corporate policy to support your sociopolitical views, you become the moral loser in the room.

How do you know Hireo‘s gender actually matched what was in their bio? And if you didn’t know, what difference do her pronouns make?

Do you think anyone believes that language competencies and translations are behind the pronoun push? It’s fake. It’s like a transgender Sasquatch.

How could one post cause me to ask so many questions? Did he end by referring to a woman as a “chick”? It’s always those who compensate the most.

Do you think that Twitter account even understands what a conventional bomb does? The missiles she is talking about are precise weapons that only take out their own footprint. There is no blast radius. You can destroy a car in the center of a crowded parade with virtually no colateral damage. But its got blades, kills people and stuff, so according to to the MSM, it’s worse than covid.

Last edited:
I love these leftist posts that praise “big corporations”. Big corporations are now the good guy. Forget all that hippy crap about corporate America.

When you cite corporate policy to support your sociopolitical views, you become the moral loser in the room.

Not at all, I just point out that big corporations are often ahead of the curve on social change. You have to ask yourself WHY they are okay with pronoun usage, or having workshops on gender identity in the workplace.

Big Corporations were giving out "Domestic partnership" benefits to gay couples before gay marriage was legalized. (Which a lot of straight people extended to their live-in partners.) When gay marriage was legalized, they pulled that back, of course.

How do you know Hireo‘s gender actually matched what was in their bio? And if you didn’t know, what difference do her pronouns make?

Do you think anyone believes that language competencies and translations are behind the pronoun push? It’s fake. It’s like a transgender Sasquatch.

Oh, no, I suspect that corporations are doing it because they don't want to side with the religious bigots.

How could one post cause me to ask so many questions? Did he end by referring to a woman as a “chick”? It’s always those who compensate the most.

Not at all... I refer to women as "chicks" all the time. And unless you are a hard-core feminist with purple hair and a ring in your nose, you just aren't going to care.

Would I do that at work? Nope. Just like I won't put a big "Trump Sucks" poster in my cube.

And I want people to notice something else

You notice black people are not running around demonising the people in Israel ? Black people ain't talking about "white on white violence"

We don't get high and giddy when non black people die. The way many non black people get high and giddy when black people die.

Last edited:
And I want people to notice something else

You notice black people are not running around demonising the people in Israel ? Black people ain't talking about "white on white violence"

We don't get high and giddy when non black people die. The way many non black people get high and giddy when black people die.
No, I don’t notice that. I notice a disproportionate number of POC protesting in the anti-Israel rallies and BLM chapters signing on in support of anti-Israel groups.

Forum List

Back