Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

The treaties trying to normalize peace in the region are to blame for violence?

Talk about Orwellian.

Actually, the reason why Trump was trashing Bibi last week while Biden was being presidential, is because Bibi didn't think that the Abraham Accords were the best thing ever.

Everything with Trump is about his personal ego and grievances. That's the problem with electing someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

The problem with the Abraham Accords is that they were kind of meaningless. The countries that signed them never engaged in hostilities with Israel and don't share a border with them. They might as well have signed a treaty with Outer Mongolia.

The other problem is, of course, is that they don't represent the will of the people of those countries.

Actually, the reason why Trump was trashing Bibi last week while Biden was being presidential, is because Bibi didn't think that the Abraham Accords were the best thing ever.

Everything with Trump is about his personal ego and grievances. That's the problem with electing someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

The problem with the Abraham Accords is that they were kind of meaningless. The countries that signed them never engaged in hostilities with Israel and don't share a border with them. They might as well have signed a treaty with Outer Mongolia.

The other problem is, of course, is that they don't represent the will of the people of those countries.

1697802452061.png

They engaged in economic and diplomatic conflict, which was removed by the accords.

Bigger than you want to admit, because you are a hack.

It was big enough to make Hamas do what they did in an attempt to stay relevant.
I have Joe the Antisemite back on ignore. Sometimes I’m curious as to what he’s said and choose to unignore, but not this time….I’m in the middle of breakfast.

Bigger than you want to admit, because you are a hack.

It was big enough to make Hamas do what they did in an attempt to stay relevant.
Hamas didn't attack over a meaningless treaty. They did attack because the Saudis are warming to the Zionist entity.

A good reminder why they shouldn't do that.
I have Joe the Antisemite back on ignore. Sometimes I’m curious as to what he’s said and choose to unignore, but not this time….I’m in the middle of breakfast.
It's awesome that I can still be in your head without you reading a word.

Hamas didn't attack over a meaningless treaty. They did attack because the Saudis are warming to the Zionist entity.

A good reminder why they shouldn't do that.

It's awesome that I can still be in your head without you reading a word.

Look at Mrs Hitler, aka JoeBlowjob, standing up for Nazis

Typical mentality challenged Mentality. When asked what the response should have been there is No answer STILL haven’t explained why Jews WORLDWIDE are being targeted
All it knows is that it hates Jews, and because it hates Jews, then Hamas has free rein by way of killing them.

They are a regional ally, one of the better ones we have, and they just suffered an DELIBERATE attack on civilians.
What they suffered was a policy mistake from their Prime Minister and his party.

Palestinians did it to themselves, by refusing to accept they have lost several wars, and are not getting their jew death hope of "from the river to the sea"

1699649739785.png

History of the slogan “From the river to the sea”​

Thu 26 Oct 2023

JVL Introduction
Adam Johannes presents a short history of the slogan “from the river to the sea…” and its vicissitudes through different phases of the Palestine liberation movement and elucidates its meaning.

He writes:

“From the river to the sea” is a recognition that apartheid began in 1948 when Israel was created through the ethnic cleansing of Palestine. It is no call for genocide.

To call for the destruction of Israel as an apartheid state is not a call for the destruction of Jews living there, any more than the call for the destruction of apartheid in South Africa was a call for the destruction of white people.

The PLO: One State for Arabs and Jews
Historically the slogan “from the river to the sea” dates at least as far back as the 1960s when the Palestinian resistance was led by the Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO), a secular coalition of Palestinian nationalist and leftist parties.

In the late 1960s, the PLO put forward a visionary idea of Arab-Jewish coexistence in one democracy, arguing for Israel and the Occupied Territories to become “one secular, democratic state of Palestine” based on one person, one vote, where Arabs, Jews, Muslims and Christians would enjoy full equality.

Forum List

Back