Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

Oh really. I have a feeling this is misconstrued like Eisenhower's Military Industrial Complex speech, or Yamamoto's boast about having to march on Washington DC and dictate terms to Roosevelt.
True...half truths are not more than just a lie.
I've always said that context is everything, and with IM2, you really need
to pay attention to that.

No..it isn't. Criticism of Israeli government policies and its leaders again, IS NOT antisemitism, which is the inference this article is trying to draw. Don't really expect much else from a right wing think tank.
Same Goes for the People Who Built America and Their Treatment of Savage Humanoid Species

Lowering the Israelis down to the level of equal rights with the Paleonasty psychos is anti-semitic ideology.

Can you imagine in the event the KKK murdered 200 blacks at a concert for peace and proceeded to decapitate a bunch of black babies only to have a bunch of posters actually SUPPORTING that?

He would be beside himself with rage instead of being one of the sick freaks supporting it.

He never has any principles, just ethnic hatred.

Can you imagine in the event the KKK murdered 200 blacks at a concert for peace and proceeded to decapitate a bunch of black babies only to have a bunch of posters actually SUPPORTING that?

He would be beside himself with rage instead of being one of the sick freaks supporting it.

He never has any principles, just ethnic hatred.
Libs are willows in the wind where their “principles” are concerned

For them its whatever works at the moment

They were slaughtered. By cowards. No one is debating that point. No one of conscience is debating that. But I haven't so far, seen you or anyone else on the right acknowledge how the Palestinians are now dying, being forced to flee with nowhere to hide, and nowwhere to call home. Sound familiar? I said at the outset of this that the Palestinians were going to pay 2 to 3 times the prices that the Israelis did in dead and wounded. I see now I may have underestimated that number. Now, the next thing that you should want to do, instead of throwing around insults, is to be an adult and ask questions. Again, questioning and criticism are not antisemitic. And rest assured, the Israeli people are going to get around to asking questions after the dust from this settles down.
The Palestinians started the violence, not just this time, but hundreds of times before going all the way back to 1948 when all the nearby Arab countries invaded Israel and tried to crush it at birth. The Gazans constantly launch massive bombardment rocket attacks on Israeli civilians and the civilians in Gaza madly celebrate every time their terrorist brothers manage to kill even a single person in Israel regardless of that persons religion or nationality. Given their actions, no sane person can say that the Gaza “civilians” don’t wholeheartedly support the butchers of Hamas.

The Palestinians started the violence, not just this time, but hundreds of times before going all the way back to 1948 when all the nearby Arab countries invaded Israel and tried to crush it at birth. The Gazans constantly launch massive bombardment rocket attacks on Israeli civilians and the civilians in Gaza madly celebrate every time their terrorist brothers manage to kill even a single person in Israel regardless of that persons religion or nationality. Given their actions, no sane person can say that the Gaza “civilians” don’t wholeheartedly support the butchers of Hamas.
IsraelAttacksGaza.jpg

Oh really. I have a feeling this is misconstrued like Eisenhower's Military Industrial Complex speech, or Yamamoto's boast about having to march on Washington DC and dictate terms to Roosevelt.
No, it really isn't. But this is how it goes. Israel is always the innocent victim that we must protect at all cost.

No, it really isn't. But this is how it goes. Israel is always the innocent victim that we must protect at all cost.

They are a regional ally, one of the better ones we have, and they just suffered an DELIBERATE attack on civilians.

And the oppression, violence, and displacement that the Israeli government has been carrying out against the Palestinians over the last decades?
I think you'll find that most civilians in Gaza do not support Hamas. They just want to live their lives.

The unfortunate and often denied fact is that most criticisms of Israel are 90% anti-Semitism. There is ONE Jewish state and 50 or so avowed Islamic states, but the very existence of ONE Jewish state is intolerable. And God help them (we sure won't) if they take reasonable measures to ensure their survival as a Jewish state.

A Jewish state IS intolerable if half the population of that state isn't Jewish and the Jews had to be imported from Europe.

Most of the Muslim states you whine about have populations that are 90% Islamic or more. And a lot of them - like Turkey or Indonesia - are secularist states.

And the oppression, violence, and displacement that the Israeli government has been carrying out against the Palestinians over the last decades?
I think you'll find that most civilians in Gaza do not support Hamas. They just want to live their lives.
Do you know about Israel's false flag called operation Susannah or the Lavon Affair. They tricked Eisenhower into not financing the Aswan dam by planting bombs to kill Americans.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
AZrailwhale

Hamas has 20,000 members.

...but he IS a victim, Meister.

None of the white people he abuses every day are giving him the money for nothing that he seeks.
I think he’s pissed that the horrific, barbaric antisemitism we saw 12 days ago, along with the rallies with the cry “Kill the Jews!!”, and a (black) professor at Cornell saying that he found the massacre of Jews “exhilarating” is making his cry of black victimhood look petty.

I think he’s pissed that the horrific, barbaric antisemitism we saw 12 days ago, along with the rallies with the cry “Kill the Jews!!”, and a (black) professor at Cornell saying that he found the massacre of Jews “exhilarating” is making his cry of black victimhood look petty.

Um, here's the problem. Being a victim of racism isn't something you can flip on and off like a light switch.

You can't claim "racial oppression" for your religion and THEN claim white privilege.

If you start off with the premise that colonialism and racial oppression are wrong (which they most certainly are), you can't slap a big asterisk and say, "Except when the Jews do it because Hitler."

Forum List

Back