Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

No, I honestly don't ask why an illegal squatter state bombs school children.

Or run over peace activists will bulldozers

Or do any of the other shit they do.
Just exactly what the Islamic terrorists want you to think. Mindless sheep.
I don't think she's a real person. I think she's a computer program that just generates responses... but you guys get catfished.
She kicks your ass in debates on the regular. No wonder you're desperate to believe anything, no matter how ridiculous, to avoid having to acknowledge you lost to a girl.

Again- one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

If the majority of Palestinians weren't behind Hamas, they wouldn't exist. In fact, Hamas exists because Fatah largely sold out for western aid.

She kicks your ass in debates on the regular. No wonder you're desperate to believe anything, no matter how ridiculous, to avoid having to acknowledge you lost to a girl.

Actually, her posts are frequently incomprehensible.... I think she put me on ignore after I hit her with a few good zingers... But mostly, what I see on her posts are computer generated responses, not direct discussions with other posters.

I didn’t read a word of what you wrote.

He has nothing original, just parrots the same old rubbish his peer group demands; you've heard it all before, they just keep repeating over and over and over is all, no matter how many times it gets destroyed.

Last edited:
Again- one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

If the majority of Palestinians weren't behind Hamas, they wouldn't exist. In fact, Hamas exists because Fatah largely sold out for western aid.
The thing is, the majority of Palestinians DO support Hamas. And as long as they do, there will never be peace.

But you don't want peace. You want all Jews dead.

That's not going to work out the way you want.
Actually, her posts are frequently incomprehensible.... I think she put me on ignore after I hit her with a few good zingers... But mostly, what I see on her posts are computer generated responses, not direct discussions with other posters.
You reek of desperation, misogynist.

The thing is, the majority of Palestinians DO support Hamas. And as long as they do, there will never be peace.

But you don't want peace. You want all Jews dead.

That's not going to work out the way you want.

I'd be just as happy if they went back to Europe where they came from. But morally, the Zionist Entity is as untennable as Apartheid South Africa was, and for the same reason.

So there are only three ways this ends up.

1) Israel becomes a true Democracy, where Palestinians would be in the majority, and it wouldn't be a Jewish or Muslim state.
2) you have a two-state solution, but that means giving up a lot of land and some undependable borders.
3) They all go back to Europe where they came from.

You reek of desperation, misogynist.

Actually, go read some of her threads, and then notice how infrequently she directly addresses people who are responding to her. It's a Bot program.

Attachments

• 1641156592929.png
    1641156592929.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 22
I'd be just as happy if they went back to Europe where they came from. But morally, the Zionist Entity is as untennable as Apartheid South Africa was, and for the same reason.

So there are only three ways this ends up.

1) Israel becomes a true Democracy, where Palestinians would be in the majority, and it wouldn't be a Jewish or Muslim state.
2) you have a two-state solution, but that means giving up a lot of land and some undependable borders.
3) They all go back to Europe where they came from.
"Morally". Jew-haters, terrorist-supporters, and Communists have no morals.
Actually, go read some of her threads, and then notice how infrequently she directly addresses people who are responding to her. It's a Bot program.
No, she's a woman, and she's vastly smarter than you, misogynist.

"Morally". Jew-haters, terrorist-supporters, and Communists have no morals.

No, she's a woman, and she's vastly smarter than you, misogynist.
Which woman is the liberal antisemite referring to? Political Chic? She’s one of the smartest posters on here.

The liberal antisemite‘s three possible “solutions” to Israel all are to Israel’s detriment. Only one allows Israel to exist - but the Arab antisemites have already rejected offers of a two-state solution, so that one isn’t feasible.

How about the Palestinians living in formerly Jordanian land - which Jordan lost in the ‘67 War - go back to Jordan, where they belong? I notice the liberal antisemite wants to send Jews back, but he doesn’t suggest sending Muslims back. After all, Jews were in Israel 2,000 years before Mohammed eyed his first little girl.

She gets of lot of racism as well as misogyny from leftists like Comrade Iosef.
Yeah, the leftists are quite free spewing their bigotry against successful minorities. if Asian-Americans and Jews were pulling up the fear, THEN they’d be screaming about bias.

Nothing a leftist hates more than a minority group that does well due to smarts, motivation, and discipline.

The word "anti-semitism" was invented by Edomite/Ashkenaz & Khazar self professed Jews to reinforce their false claims to be descended from Shem, Abraham, Isaac & Yacob. Edomites have the best position, but, none the less, they are cut off from that lineage, because Esau rejected His mother and father and married into foreign races.
And, they are against YahShua the Messiah and His Intent, Purpose, Desire, Plans and Logic/Word.

Last edited:
Morally". Jew-haters, terrorist-supporters, and Communists have no morals.
RIght... Frankly, I don't see a good guy in that conflict... The Zionists blow up schools and the Palestinians blow up buses. Why is any of this OUR problem?

The liberal antisemite‘s three possible “solutions” to Israel all are to Israel’s detriment. Only one allows Israel to exist - but the Arab antisemites have already rejected offers of a two-state solution, so that one isn’t feasible.

Again, works on the assumption that the existence of a Zionist Entity is a moral imperative.

How about the Palestinians living in formerly Jordanian land - which Jordan lost in the ‘67 War - go back to Jordan, where they belong? I notice the liberal antisemite wants to send Jews back, but he doesn’t suggest sending Muslims back. After all, Jews were in Israel 2,000 years before Mohammed eyed his first little girl.

And most of the Jews in Palestine before Mohammed converted to Islam. The European Squatters have no more claim than Richard Gere does to Tibet.

Yeah, the leftists are quite free spewing their bigotry against successful minorities. if Asian-Americans and Jews were pulling up the fear, THEN they’d be screaming about bias.

Nothing a leftist hates more than a minority group that does well due to smarts, motivation, and discipline.
Thanks for using the term leftist to describe these odious creatures instead of liberal.

They are actually the antithesis of liberal in most important ways.

The word "anti-semitism" was invented by Edomite/Ashkenaz & Khazar self professed Jews to reinforce their false claims to be descended from Shem, Abraham, Isaac & Yacob. Edomites have the best position, but, none the less, they are cut off from that lineage, because Esau rejected His mother and father and married into foreign races.
And, they are against YahShua the Messiah and His Intent, Purpose, Desire, Plans and Logic/Word.
That is a lie.

The term antisemistism was invented by a German named Wilhelm Marr in the late 1800s as a means to try to dress up the hatred of Jews by making it sound vaguely scientific.

His use of the term "Zionist entity" is just too childish for words.

The uneducated loser thinks that imitating the Mullahs gives him some sort of gravitas when it only makes him look pathetic and desperate.

Last edited:
Just a few data points to put the "Israel situation" into perspective. There are fifty-six avowedly Muslim countries in the U.N., not all of which are Muslim-majority countries. There are several European states that are avowedly Christian, but of course the religion is not compulsory, and there are few penalties in Europe if you do not profess the same religion as the state.

And against this background, the Muslim world states that Israel has no right to exist as a Jewish state...and everyone just nods their empty fucking heads and says, "Yeah, that sounds about right." Israel already has what passes for democracy everywhere else in the world, with the proviso that Israel is, and must remain, a Jewish state. And yet it is universally accepted that Israel has no democracy.

If a person professes one standard for everyone in the world except Jews, and a different standard for Jews, then one can only conclude the unavoidable fact that the said person is an anti-Semite. That is to say that the criticism of Israel is not based on any principle other than bigotry.

Which makes the current climate on America's campuses even more nauseating than it otherwise would be.

Forum List

Back