Antifa Website Calls for Violence Against Trump Supporters

Makes one wonder how pathetically dumbed down are you Jesus people don't even know wtf martial law e is or how it takes place and when it's called in , then have the nerve to use terms like Conspiracy and Tin foil hat bs...

Like we said you sheep are some stupid fks this is how and when Martial Law can happen
THIS IS HOW AND WHY ANTIFA ARE BEING USED BY SOROS TO CREATE THE MARTIAL LAW SET UP.. gawd dam it's all in your faces............

here is another example of said "" RIOTS and PROTEST" g.d sheep have the memory of a fkn gold fish

View attachment 143462

Lessons from Ferguson: Prepping for Civil Unrest and Martial Law - Freedom Outpost
cereal_fruit_loops_620x413.jpg

You forgot Fruit Loops

If you needed further proof about who instigated the violence, here it is:

A disturbing Antifa website is calling for physical violence against supporters of President Donald Trump and capitalists. The site "It’s Going Down," which has become a resource for self-described “anti-fascist” activists, encourages violence against anyone it labels a "fascist."

And another one tries to justify rightwing terrorism.

Neither one of you know who threw the first punch. Neither side was innocent yesterday, period.

VIRGINIA RIOTS STAGED TO BRING IN MARTIAL LAW, BAN CONSERVATIVE GATHERINGS
State of Emergency declared in Charlottesville as protesters clash
View attachment 143456
You have to wonder, is that guy a homegrown dedicated conspiracy theorists with no job, and thus able to post on the forums 24/7. Or is he simply a Russian bot pushing an anti-American establishment stance to further stir chaos against their greatest enemy?

Do you think that I am a "Russian bot"? Because there is very little that Mind Wars posts that I disagree with because I have attacked them from many different angles. I have dedicated the last 5 and half years of my life reading, researching and studying as to how things really work.

These fkn assholes think everyone is a Russian bot who doesn't' agree with their mental illness thinking.

it's the only argument they can use because they are clueless on facts ....................... AMERICAN IDIOTS and those are the same asses who you see at these protest .

upload_2017-8-13_11-26-54.png

View attachment 143456
You have to wonder, is that guy a homegrown dedicated conspiracy theorists with no job, and thus able to post on the forums 24/7. Or is he simply a Russian bot pushing an anti-American establishment stance to further stir chaos against their greatest enemy?

Do you think that I am a "Russian bot"? Because there is very little that Mind Wars posts that I disagree with because I have attacked them from many different angles. I have dedicated the last 5 and half years of my life reading, researching and studying as to how things really work.

These fkn assholes think everyone is a Russian bot who doesn't' agree with their mental illness thinking.

it's the only argument they can use because they are clueless on facts ....................... AMERICAN IDIOTS and those are the same asses who you see at these protest .

View attachment 143464
I've never called you a Russian bot. Just a run of the mill paranoid nut.

Makes one wonder how pathetically dumbed down are you Jesus people don't even know wtf martial law e is or how it takes place and when it's called in , then have the nerve to use terms like Conspiracy and Tin foil hat bs...

Like we said you sheep are some stupid fks this is how and when Martial Law can happen
THIS IS HOW AND WHY ANTIFA ARE BEING USED BY SOROS TO CREATE THE MARTIAL LAW SET UP.. gawd dam it's all in your faces............

here is another example of said "" RIOTS and PROTEST" g.d sheep have the memory of a fkn gold fish

View attachment 143462

Lessons from Ferguson: Prepping for Civil Unrest and Martial Law - Freedom Outpost
View attachment 143463

Nope, sometimes I wish I was and others like Mind Wars that knows the score. They have been planning for civil unrest for years and years so they can declare martial law and the C.O.G agenda kicks in. It will more than likely be used as a cover for the impending financial collapse.

If you needed further proof about who instigated the violence, here it is:

A disturbing Antifa website is calling for physical violence against supporters of President Donald Trump and capitalists. The site "It’s Going Down," which has become a resource for self-described “anti-fascist” activists, encourages violence against anyone it labels a "fascist."

And another one tries to justify rightwing terrorism.

Neither one of you know who threw the first punch. Neither side was innocent yesterday, period.

Which is exactly why the miss the point of paid protestors to create laws that will make it illegal to protest which destroys our nations right to protest no matter which side you are on, or which side you are for, or if you want to take fruit loops and protest the dye used in them...................... ppl are to fkn stupid to see what is coming.

View attachment 143456

View attachment 143464
I've never called you a Russian bot. Just a run of the mill paranoid nut.

I don't have anything against you, Gramps. I agree with a lot of what you post but yet you take offense at what I post based on thousands of hours of reading and researching. How can you make such declarations that I am a "nutjob" when you have never spent so much as an hour checking out what I have posted here?

Never, have you not yet heard of George Soros and his money? His creation of BLM? His financial backing of antifa and all things Democrat and anti-American? A conspiracy is only a conspiracy until it is proven. Then it becomes a fact. And the fact is:
You are being suckered into believing this is a homegrown grass movement whose time has come. It is not. It IS a global assault on the United States. < yours, and mine.

Hey, did you hear the one about the BLM Movement almost shutting down when Acorn stole the money Soros gave to Acorn to pass on to their inciters? #cutthecheck. Funny shit and as phony as a "movement" gets.

We actually had a civil rights movement in this country that was embraced by blacks and whites alike to remove the oppressive treatment of Blacks that they had continued to experience since the civil war. It was in earnest and meant something. The results were positive for our country.
What this is is, "Here, take this money and go burn something down, or kill a few. Just wreak havoc and cause a divide that we globalists can take advantage of." < Their goal is 0 patriotism, heart or attachment to a land that the UN considers up for grabs. This battle is actually us against them, not us against us. And they are winning. The results will be catastrophic for our country.

Last edited:
Those posting your tin foil and fruit loops funny how you miss the very point of this PROTEST and that is THE COPS STOOD DOWN" they did not help , they allowed it to happen they watched ppl being peppered sprayed and only protected the violent moron groups ANTIFA etc...

Anyone with a brain would pick up on the fact that the COPS DID NOTHING they allowed it.

SOROS paid off propagandized protesters.

Those posting your tin foil and fruit loops funny how you miss the very point of this PROTEST and that is THE COPS STOOD DOWN" they did not help , they allowed it to happen they watched ppl being peppered sprayed and only protected the violent moron groups ANTIFA etc...

Anyone with a brain would pick up on the fact that the COPS DID NOTHING they allowed it.

When you have that evidence, crank, let us know

When you have that evidence, crank, let us know

Ok CRANK problem is all the proof is already out there. Your decode glasses aren't on oh well guess it sucks to be in the clueless closet. lol

What is “the big lie” of the Democratic Party? That conservatives—and President Donald Trump in particular—are fascists. Nazis, even. In a typical comment, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow says the Trump era is reminiscent of “what it was like when Hitler first became chancellor.”

But in fact, this audacious lie is a complete inversion of the truth. Yes, there is a fascist threat in America—but that threat is from the Left and the Democratic Party. The Democratic left has an ideology virtually identical with fascism and routinely borrows tactics of intimidation and political terror from the Nazi Brownshirts.

To cover up their insidious fascist agenda, Democrats loudly accuse President Trump and other Republicans of being Nazis—an obvious lie, considering the GOP has been fighting the Democrats over slavery, genocide, racism and fascism from the beginning.

HE SAYS IT ALL you all just refuse to believe it.

"The Big Lie" Book Signed by Dinesh D'Souza

The left called Neo Con John McCain a Nazi in 2008. They will call you a Nazi no matter what you do or who you are.

John McCain is a perfect example. Feigns conservatism, votes with Democrats, is on Soros' payroll and his position in the global government is to distribute Soros' money to the excruciating minutia of propaganda organizations infiltrating this country and it's collective mind. Half of the citizens in America have bought it hook line and sinker. The other half is hoarse from screaming, "Wake Up" to the dimly lit...

And FTR, if any of you are thinking Kasich would be a good president, he is one step behind McCain in the Soros collective. He is poison.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back