Who Attacked Who In Charlottesville?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Let's get something straight here; it was the same Stalinist "resistance" and BLM trash at it again in Virginia. We conservatives are no less repulsed by their "gay pride" and "kill the cops" marches than the left's hatred of white pride events, but we don't attack their pathetic queers or communist blacks. We are supposed to all have a right to free speech and assembly but the leftists don't see it that way. They've been trained to hate their own heritage in the government schools and the thin veneer of tolerance for other viewpoints has been stripped clean. The BLM animals are far more racist than any cracker KKKer. It was the Trump/America-hating shitheads who rioted in Charlottseville and all the hand-wringing MSM and coward politicians saying otherwise is a joke.

r

Last edited:
Let's get something straight here; it was the same Stalinist "resistance" and BLM trash at it again in Virginia. We conservatives are no less repulsed by their "gay pride" and "kill the cops" marches than the left's hatred of white pride events, but we don't attack their pathetic queers or communist blacks. We are supposed to all have a right to free speech and assembly but the leftists don't see it that way. They've been trained to hate their own heritage in the government schools and the thin veneer of tolerance for other viewpoints has been stripped clean. The BLM animals are far more racist than any cracker KKKer. It was the Trump/America-hating shitheads who rioted in Charlottseville and all the hand-wringing MSM and coward politicians saying otherwise is a joke.

r
How do you know that, Tom? Were you there? Someone you know was there?
The left rioted and the Right who came touting rifles (militia) and wearing shields and masks (idiots) were there for a nice quiet rally? The lit torches to remind us all of the burning churches and the burning crosses....innocent victims, huh?
I'm finding it hard to believe. So how do you know that, Tom?

• Banned
The left rioted and the Right who came touting rifles (militia) and wearing shields and masks (idiots) were there for a nice quiet rally? The lit torches to remind us all of the burning churches and the burning crosses....innocent victims, huh?

I watched about an hour of YouTube videos is how and the marchers had every right to protect themselves.

Oh look, now they're going with the self-defense play for the guy who ran over those people with his car.

Goddam that is funny and sad times 100.

r

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, it's as good a time as any for this society to come to an end.

• Banned
Oh look, now they're going with the self-defense play for the guy who ran over those people with his car.

Who knows why he snapped....any marcher caught alone got the shit beat out of them...might have happened to him and there is nothing "funny" about it, asshole.

A curious feature in the videos from yesterday were the number of lesbians throwing punches at men. Much to their surprise they got punched back and knocked the fuck out. One of the marchers caught alone was followed by two women accompanied by a large black man egging them on. They had torches they were sticking into his back and legs and kicking him as he tried to get back to his people. One punched him in the back of the head twice while the black guy stole his cap and taunted him. Later one of the women was sprawled over the hood of a police car with her hands cuffed behind her.

r
Republicans never take blame or apologize for being wwwrrrrooonnng. Say it. I was wrong.

r

He missed the NAZI flags, and regalia.

The Nazis are being ignored to defend the KKK, and assorted Fascist groups, STRANGE.

Why would anyone attend that riot in any form?

Sure, people have the right to assemble, but it's also really stupid to go looking for trouble.

Morbid curiousness is not a virtue.

Republicans never take blame or apologize for being wwwrrrrooonnng. Say it. I was wrong.

You claimed you are now a Republican awhile back....I never have....I'm Tea Party. As to being "wrong"....about what? I stated my case in the OP...refute what I said but understand I am right whether you agree or not.

Sure, people have the right to assemble, but it's also really stupid to go looking for trouble.

There's no "but" in people's right to free speech and assembly.....in this case we found out whites don't have that right without being attacked.

You claimed you are now a Republican awhile back....I never have....I'm Tea Party. As to being "wrong"....about what? I stated my case in the OP...refute what I said but understand I am right whether you agree or not.
Tea party, Republican, conservatives and libertarians. Mixed bag of nuts.

There's no "but" in people's right to free speech and assembly.....in this case we found out whites don't have that right without being attacked.

There should have been a better LE presence.

Sure there is a but. If you are going to attend a riot, you might get injured.

Are you feeling like the new second class citizens? It seems the white nationalists have become emboldened.

What I think is funny is you whites who have discriminated against blacks for centuries and still do tell them to suck it up and get over it. Life isn't fair. Be a productive member despite all that.

But then here you are crying when some black gets into college instead of you.

You whites convince me how strong black people are. I can't imagine how you'd react if you were treated so poorly.

Also look at how nuts Arabs are. We are lucky blacks don't act like Palestinians

Forum List

Back