Antifa "protester" drags old woman with flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of condemning this disgusting happening, all you wanted to know was how far the elderly lady was dragged, you determined she wasn't dragged that far....so....that makes it OKAY because she wasn't dragged that far?

I think we need to wait for the whole story to come out. A lot of bad was done, on both sides :laugh:
The old lady did nothing but stand there holding her flag and then got assaulted by a coward thug. The difference in this video and the car strike video, is we can clearly see before the attack and after. They old lady did nothing.
No discernible audio and the flag is blocking whatever was happening in front of it. Probably for a reason. Nope, we don't have enough information.

"Nope, we don't have enough information."

We have enough information to be able to comment that only POS violently assault elderly people and drag them along the ground.
I don't see it. Most of those were very fine people.

Your Black Flag friends don't seem to understand that.

Who? I don't personally know anyone in the band.

Maybe it's just your avi, with the Ground and Pound, that gave me the wrong idea about you, yeah. I'm sure your a very tolerant person.
Maybe you all have convinced me that tolerance is overrated
All you are doing is trolling this thread.
I'm taking this incident very seriously.

Instead of condemning this disgusting happening, all you wanted to know was how far the elderly lady was dragged, you determined she wasn't dragged that far....so....that makes it OKAY because she wasn't dragged that far?

I think we need to wait for the whole story to come out. A lot of bad was done, on both sides :laugh:
The old lady did nothing but stand there holding her flag and then got assaulted by a coward thug. The difference in this video and the car strike video, is we can clearly see before the attack and after. They old lady did nothing.
No discernible audio and the flag is blocking whatever was happening in front of it. Probably for a reason. Nope, we don't have enough information.

"Nope, we don't have enough information."

We have enough information to be able to comment that only POS violently assault elderly people and drag them along the ground.
I don't see it. Most of those were very fine people.

Your dealer hasn't dropped you your 8 Ball today? Okay :itsok:

Seems like you don't like old ladies and flags. There's everything there in the vid.. She was assaulted and dragged. You CONDONE this?

Your Black Flag friends don't seem to understand that.

Who? I don't personally know anyone in the band.

Maybe it's just your avi, with the Ground and Pound, that gave me the wrong idea about you, yeah. I'm sure your a very tolerant person.
Maybe you all have convinced me that tolerance is overrated

Maybe I as a citizen would like to hear what someone has to say, and judge for myself if they are racist or not. maybe I don't want some group of self righteous thugs to decide for me what speech I am allowed to hear or not and to tell me what speech is racist or not.

Thats the whole point of the 1st Amendment. Antifa is becoming like rabid dogs drunk on their own ego at this point.

What if black lives matters wants to have a rally? they have already stated out loud "WHAT DO WE WANT?, DEAD COPS, WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!

So therefore I can have a counter protest group go run them right out of the park before one speaker can ever take the microphone at the podium. I can just say this group endorses violence and we will not stand for them speaking.

What do you think would happen there would be a fucking riot.

Now don't you believe it would be better to allow BLM their first amendment rights? I do. its their right even if I don't agree with everything they have to say.

You fuckers need to grow up

Seems like you don't like old ladies and flags. There's everything there in the vid.. She was assaulted and dragged. You CONDONE this?
Of course not. But we don't have all the information.

I'm guessing the information you NEED is who she voted for? Is that what's missing here?

Democrats and just straight up political

At the same time, the "Fight Supremacy" march began to reach the area with 10,000 or more participants who were led into downtown from Roxbury by organizers including Black Lives Matter and the Mass Community Action Network.

Boston-area leaders of Black Lives Matter said Friday that they did not accept claims from the organizers of the "Free Speech Rally."

"For many years, they have ignored the problem and ignoring the problem is not going to make it go away," said Boston-area Black Lives Matter co-organizer Monica Cannon.

"If this was really about free speech, we would have been invited from day one to speak and have a platform," said Boston-area Black Lives Matter co-organizer Angelina Camacho.
Crowds mostly disperse after rally ‘fell apart;’ some clashes continue

This Monica Cannon
Monica Cannon | Emerge America

This Angelina Camacho
Angelina Camacho - Ballotpedia

How far did he drag her?

It's still assault, you wouldnt be saying that if it was your mother. Or would you?
My mother would never be out there fighting for white supremacy so.... I don't really have an answer for you.
It was not white racist rally. It was conservatives wanting to use their free speech and instead, were countered with twice as many black clad people demanded NO HATE NO HATE while hating on anyone that wanted to attend the conservative rally as the counterers pushed and tore and dragged people.
The hypocrisy is amazing.

NO violence on ANY elderly person is EVER acceptable, regardless of what SIDE the elderly person is on. Period.

I'm guessing the information you NEED is who she voted for? Is that what's missing here?
No we just need to wait for the whole story to come out.

NO violence on ANY elderly person is EVER acceptable, regardless of what SIDE the elderly person is on. Period.
What if an elderly person is beating you with a crow bar?

How far did he drag her?

It's still assault, you wouldnt be saying that if it was your mother. Or would you?
My mother would never be out there fighting for white supremacy so.... I don't really have an answer for you.
It was not white racist rally. It was conservatives wanting to use their free speech and instead, were countered with twice as many black clad people demanded NO HATE NO HATE while hating on anyone that wanted to attend the conservative rally as the counterers pushed and tore and dragged people.
The hypocrisy is amazing.

They are completely deluded by their self righteousness. Mostly dumb kids and life drop outs, maybe a few college professors sprinkled in

Watch the video and see.
Not that far

So you condone assaulting women? You also condone assaulting elderly women?

Okay, got that, we're not surprised.
Huh?
She's asking if you condone assaulting an elderly woman.
Of course I don't.

Of course you do. All of you antifart pussies are all alike. The woman was holding an American Flag. That is a patriotic thing to do. antifart (I'm stealing this from Joe Pags, so all credit to him for the new nickname) is anti American so it makes sense that they would attack the symbol for this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back