Antifa "protester" drags old woman with flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of condemning this disgusting happening, all you wanted to know was how far the elderly lady was dragged, you determined she wasn't dragged that far....so....that makes it OKAY because she wasn't dragged that far?

I think we need to wait for the whole story to come out. A lot of bad was done, on both sides :laugh:

How far did he drag her?

It's still assault, you wouldnt be saying that if it was your mother. Or would you?
My mother would never be out there fighting for white supremacy so.... I don't really have an answer for you.

It was a Free Speech Rally, the elderly lady was there to support Free Speech UNLIKE your Antifa Fascist friends who believe in Shutting Down Free Speech and violently assaulting people INCLUDING the police.

Black Flag what a silly little Fascist you are.

Im afraid I have to agree with you. the guy seems to be carrying a Black Flag for a reason

How far did he drag her?

It's still assault, you wouldnt be saying that if it was your mother. Or would you?
My mother would never be out there fighting for white supremacy so.... I don't really have an answer for you.

It was a Free Speech Rally, the elderly lady was there to support Free Speech UNLIKE your Antifa Fascist friends who believe in Shutting Down Free Speech and violently assaulting people INCLUDING the police.

Im afraid I have to agree with you. the guy seems to be carrying a Black Flag for a reason
What guy is carrying a black flag?

You know you are dealing with some cowards when someone has to cover their face and assault a lady who is simply patriotically holding an American flag.

Patriots = White Supremacists.

The American Flag = Symbol of White Supremacy and Racism.

:uhoh3:

Leftism is a mental illness.

Below is the Leftist Platform:

015ce40b5723a971212949bae2dedae7--political-satire-political-cartoons.jpg

How far did he drag her?

His sig line is also openly advocating violence. He's a typical Fascist of the Far Leftist variety aka Antifa.

He probably wished he would have been at that Free Speech Rally so he could have joined in and violently assaulted some elderly ladies himself....he's frustrated today because he couldn't get out because his basement door was bolted.

How far did he drag her?

It WAS a free speech rally. Your Black Flag friends don't seem to understand that. So they thought White Nationalists were going to show? What about all the other people who attended?
I have no idea what this free speech rally was about to tell you the truth.. because SPEECH WAS NOT ALLOWED THAT DAY.

You can't defend the 1st Amendment by denying the first Amendment. What you fascists are doing has been tried before. It will only get progressively worse. You will actually cause dissafected white youth to go out and join supremacy groups instead of going out and getting a job.

You guys truely are the fascists you claim to hate.

BOSTON – Thousands of counterprotesters crammed Boston Common and marched through city streets Saturday morning in efforts to drown out the planned “free speech” rally that many feared would be attended by white-supremacist groups.

By 1 p.m., the handful of rally attendees had left the Boston Common pavillion, concluding their event without the planned speeches. A victorious cheer went up among the counterprotesters, as many began to leave. Hundreds of others danced in circles and sang, “Hey hey, ho ho. White supremacy has got to go.”

How far did he drag her?

His sig line is also openly advocating violence. He's a typical Fascist of the Far Leftist variety aka Antifa.

He probably wished he would have been at that Free Speech Rally so he could have joined in and violently assaulted some elderly ladies himself....he's frustrated today because he couldn't get out because his basement door was bolted.

so says someone openly supportive of racists and nazis.

btw, people died fighting nazis... and you're worried about hurting their feelings?

:cuckoo:

There's where your violence is coming from. Look at the video and see all the masked thugs protesting free speech.
WATCH: Older Woman Holding American Flag Hit, Dragged in Boston

where does it say the person who pulled the flag away was an "antifa" or which side the older woman was on?

just wondering since it appears you got that from the voices in your head.
No, I got it from seeing them march down the street wearing masks like they always do.

so says someone openly supportive of racists and nazis.

ALL Conservatives are racists and Nazi's, we know this because the MSM keep telling everyone :rolleyes-41:

Silly Jilly of course is a Far Left Communist, so she'd support the Antifa thugs of course, notice above that Jillian also fails to condemn the violent assault on the elderly lady, she wants to know who's SIDE that lady was on, like THAT matters.

That means that it's okay to violently assault elderly people when they are not on the correct SIDE, how Fascist of you.

Instead of condemning this disgusting happening, all you wanted to know was how far the elderly lady was dragged, you determined she wasn't dragged that far....so....that makes it OKAY because she wasn't dragged that far?

I think we need to wait for the whole story to come out. A lot of bad was done, on both sides :laugh:
The old lady did nothing but stand there holding her flag and then got assaulted by a coward thug. The difference in this video and the car strike video, is we can clearly see before the attack and after. They old lady did nothing.

There's where your violence is coming from. Look at the video and see all the masked thugs protesting free speech.
WATCH: Older Woman Holding American Flag Hit, Dragged in Boston

where does it say the person who pulled the flag away was an "antifa" or which side the older woman was on?

just wondering since it appears you got that from the voices in your head.

The person was wearing a mask. The Woman was holding an American Flag, so I guess that puts her on the opposite side of ANTIFA by default.

The old lady did nothing but stand there holding her flag and then got assaulted by a coward thug. The difference in this video and the car strike video, is we can clearly see before the attack and after. They old lady did nothing.
No discernible audio and the flag is blocking whatever was happening in front of it. Probably for a reason. Nope, we don't have enough information.

No discernible audio and the flag is blocking whatever was happening in front of it. Probably for a reason. Nope, we don't have enough information.

"Nope, we don't have enough information."

We have enough information to be able to comment that only POS violently assault elderly people and drag them along the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back