Antifa "protester" drags old woman with flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said no such thing...please stop with your b.s. of putting words in another person's mouth!

I simply responded to Jillian's post...and compared it to the op's post, WHO DID FEEL it was important to ASSIGN BLAME in his thread title, did he not?
Since the antifa criminal assaulted the woman on video, and for no reason, he is to blame.
He wasn't dressed as ANTIFA,

he was a criminal....that's all we know.

And she was not dressed in any way that would depict who she supported.

He was marching in the crowd that ALL had their faces covered, ONLY Antifa cover their faces.

Sorry people have been monitoring Antifa for several years and know all about them, those who apologise for Antifa or appear sympathetic to Antifa are now to be considered Antifa by Association.

Remember Remember the 5th of November.

Antifa groups have something planned for America to begin on the 4th of November, they are being monitored.

^^^^ Their aim is to VIOLENTLY overthrow American Democracy, they aim to BEGIN VIOLENCE and CONTINUE the VIOLENCE until Trump and Pence are driven OUT of the WH.

Of course Anti-Trump Democrats are being used by this crowd, don't think they want the Democrats either they don't, their aim is to install a Communistic form of Government on America.

They were infiltrated some time ago, so people have attended these Regional Conferences they have.

View attachment 144772

This is the SAME crowd behind the Berkeley Riots.

refuse-fascism.jpg

As I have commented previously, they have already been infiltrated, they cannot hide anymore, people know who they are, doesn't matter about them hiding their faces, they are already known.

IF they even THINK about doing this November 4th thing, they'll rue the day.

^^^^
Their funding is coming from the Alliance for Global Justice, their recent 990 Tax Form shows they received 2.2 million dollars from AfGJ.

View attachment 144774
View attachment 144775

Here's some of the Communist donors, all the below HATE the American Democracy and are willing to pay Antifa groups to attempt to destroy it.

View attachment 144776
View attachment 144777
View attachment 144778
View attachment 144779
View attachment 144780
View attachment 144781
View attachment 144782
View attachment 144783
View attachment 144784
View attachment 144785
View attachment 144786
View attachment 144787

And so on and so on.

View attachment 144788
Hmm, what if someone posted the names and addresses of Austrian neo-Nazis?

These guys were in Charlottesville
“Crowds on Demand” Posts Charlotte Craigslist Ad Offering $25/Hr For Paid Protesters - Charlotte Stories

This is them:
Crowds on Demand

Wonder if they were in Boston.Wonder if they are going to Berkley.
I seriously doubt a client of theirs would have the marketing budget to fund the 40,000 person crowd that showed up!!

Soros pays 5 or 10 of them to start violence with the assurance that the sheep will follow once it starts.

Soros learned this from Hitler, Hitler learned it from Lenin. All of these scum work to create chaos so they can assume power.
Crowds on Demand says they do not accept customer requests for any gigs that are dangerous for the workers they hire...

What about the dear and close allies of the democrats, ISIS? Won't they lend you a dozen terrorists to get the violence going? Soon evil sheep like Black Flag will be emboldened to join in,,,,

Trump declared war on you tonight, it was glorious.

Just go out and buy one since you're so obsessed

From your perspective as a terrorist, do you honestly think your coup will succeed?
Terrorism is against the law....since you are calling BlackFlag a terrorist, you have also taken the time to notify the FBI, correct? Or are you an accessory there too?

You democrats have no respect for the laws of the Republic. I mean you're engaged in treason, how much more contempt can one have for the law?

Just go out and buy one since you're so obsessed

Do you buy your own clubs, or does Soros provide them?
The only thing Soros pays for me is the penthouse suite in your tiny brain

Seig Heil indeed, little terrorist.
Great. Now go get me a latte, little bitch.

:lmao:

Do you ever go out and riot, or do you just post filth on facebook?

Yeah, that's what I thought, little WANNABE terrorist... :eusa_whistle:
You use Facebook? Might as well sign away all your privacy rights to the Big Fed Gubmint, fool.

Since the antifa criminal assaulted the woman on video, and for no reason, he is to blame.
He wasn't dressed as ANTIFA,

he was a criminal....that's all we know.

And she was not dressed in any way that would depict who she supported.

He was marching in the crowd that ALL had their faces covered, ONLY Antifa cover their faces.

Sorry people have been monitoring Antifa for several years and know all about them, those who apologise for Antifa or appear sympathetic to Antifa are now to be considered Antifa by Association.

Remember Remember the 5th of November.

Antifa groups have something planned for America to begin on the 4th of November, they are being monitored.

^^^^ Their aim is to VIOLENTLY overthrow American Democracy, they aim to BEGIN VIOLENCE and CONTINUE the VIOLENCE until Trump and Pence are driven OUT of the WH.

Of course Anti-Trump Democrats are being used by this crowd, don't think they want the Democrats either they don't, their aim is to install a Communistic form of Government on America.

They were infiltrated some time ago, so people have attended these Regional Conferences they have.

View attachment 144772

This is the SAME crowd behind the Berkeley Riots.

refuse-fascism.jpg

As I have commented previously, they have already been infiltrated, they cannot hide anymore, people know who they are, doesn't matter about them hiding their faces, they are already known.

IF they even THINK about doing this November 4th thing, they'll rue the day.

^^^^
Their funding is coming from the Alliance for Global Justice, their recent 990 Tax Form shows they received 2.2 million dollars from AfGJ.

View attachment 144774
View attachment 144775

Here's some of the Communist donors, all the below HATE the American Democracy and are willing to pay Antifa groups to attempt to destroy it.

View attachment 144776
View attachment 144777
View attachment 144778
View attachment 144779
View attachment 144780
View attachment 144781
View attachment 144782
View attachment 144783
View attachment 144784
View attachment 144785
View attachment 144786
View attachment 144787

And so on and so on.

View attachment 144788
Hmm, what if someone posted the names and addresses of Austrian neo-Nazis?

Those who donate to Nazi groups are published.

Why do you think those donating to leftist terrorist group like Antifa (Anti-first amendment) should be shielded from the light? Because they are YOUR terrorists and work for your evil party? :dunno:

Do you buy your own clubs, or does Soros provide them?
The only thing Soros pays for me is the penthouse suite in your tiny brain

I am guessing he provides comfort:

:suck:
Pretty sure he would if one ever asked...

Probably trying to get ahold of the fat loser who reached back and grabbed that lady's flag as we speak, for that express purpose.

I am guessing he provides comfort:

:suck:
Pretty sure he would if one ever asked...

Probably trying to get ahold of the fat loser who reached back and grabbed that lady's flag as we speak, for that express purpose.
Put away your lesbian whore fantasies you dying c*nt
You tried to find him, didn't you. Now I'm going to get in trouble for correctly guessing what you are doing, and I'm going to get in trouble for sharing information.

You use Facebook? Might as well sign away all your privacy rights to the Big Fed Gubmint, fool.

Oh yeah, a totalitarian statist like you is real worried about government. You Stalinists are real defenders of individual liberty for the enslaved denizens of your gulags...
Hey you dick riding faggot; go drink some anti-freeze

Loosing your cool Stalinist? You're nothing but a statist thug working to promote TOTAL government. You and the rest of the anti-first amendment kunts. You fight to enslave everyone, it's your vile little dream. You seek revenge against a world that left you behind.

Anyone ever hear if they caught the guy who assaulted the woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back