Antifa mob beaten down

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Good to see these anti American scum get what they deserve...a good beating.

An Antifa mob who invaded a suburban neighborhood were pushed out by residents, leading to a ‘mosh pit’ fight with one neighbor using an American flag to keep a goon from pulling a knife.

The mob targeted a pro-police rally in a residential area of Ft. Collins, Colo., on Saturday, which was livestreamed.

An Antifa mob who invaded a suburban neighborhood were pushed out by residents, leading to a ‘mosh pit’ fight with one neighbor using an American flag to keep a goon from pulling a knife.

The mob targeted a pro-police rally in a residential area of Ft. Collins, Colo., on Saturday, which was livestreamed.

I LOVE it! I LOVE the video.

1597107621042.png

Full video below, everyone should watch it and listen to the commentary...."We are currently marching the Antifa Commie bastards out of our neighbourhood" MEGA! "Bye Bye Commie Scum" MEGA!

If peoples should meet Antifa Communist Filth anywhere, make sure to kick them in the head, in the HEAD and THIS includes the Antifa Commie girls.

View attachment 373539

Full video below, everyone should watch it and listen to the commentary...."We are currently marching the Antifa Commie bastards out of our neighbourhood" MEGA! "Bye Bye Commie Scum" MEGA!

If peoples should meet Antifa Communist Filth anywhere, make sure to kick them in the head, in the HEAD and THIS includes the Antifa Commie girls.

I told you real Americans wouldnt put up with this shit.

View attachment 373539

I told you real Americans wouldnt put up with this shit.

I am literally LOVING it!

I just LOVE these "feel good" stories!

I just LOVE these "feel good" stories!

Yes so do I :thewave:

How about some balanced reportage..just for a switch..LOL!

Three people are facing charges after a fight broke out a pro-police rally, capped off by weapons including a small flagpole and brass knuckles.
Police supporters and counterdemonstrators squared off right outside Fort Collins police headquarters, the site of the rally Saturday. The police department said that at some point, vocal disagreement escalated into an all-out brawl. Sister station CBS Denver reports people were fist-fighting and using objects like batons and a pole with an American flag attached. Some were reportedly wearing brass knuckles and/or carrying sidearms.
The Fort Collins Police Department said people on both sides took part in the scuffle.
“Both sides had active aggressors, and enforcement action was taken against people identifying with both groups,” the police department said in a news release the following day.

Police Chief Jeff Swoboda said violence was not the way to show support for law enforcement.

— Fort Collins Police (@FCPolice) August 9, 2020

Those arrested have been identified as a 25-year-old facing disorderly conduct and resisting arrest charges, a 42-year-old facing disorderly conduct charges, and a 37-year-old facing charges of disorderly conduct and possession of an illegal weapon. A fourth person, a 42-year-old, was cited for criminal trespassing.
Police said some of the people involved left the scene before officers showed up

Domestic terrorists are only successful in the big cities run by Democrats who let them burn down their cities. That said, I was very encouraged by a predominantly Black group of citizens in a Chicago neighborhood that pushed back on BLM from destroying their neighborhood.

Judging by the number of American flags flying in my neighborhood, Antifa or BLM would get the same if they showed up here.
Which would be murder. This is what the Right supports now; ‘Dangerous’: Right-wing defends teenage Trump fan who killed 2 protesters And handing out water bottles to the murderers.

Videos Show Law Enforcement Fraternizing With Armed Group 15 Minutes Before Fatal Kenosha Shooting You guys are doing a damn good job, then they went and murdered two people.

Last edited:

Love it! Wonder what CNN will say about that, "Mostly Violent FT. Collins, CO Residents Ambush ANTIFA"

Forum List

Back