Antifa mob beaten down

Too bad everyone doesn't treat those assholes like those folks did. Kick their ass.
Don't worry. This is only the beginning. Before it's over there won't be a fucking Antifa puke who will ever show their head again.
Once the shooting starts no one will be able to stop it.
There never was ANTIFA to begin with because it never existed. There are people protesting against fascism. Are you a supporter of fascism?

Judging by the number of American flags flying in my neighborhood, Antifa or BLM would get the same if they showed up here.
Which would be murder. This is what the Right supports now; ‘Dangerous’: Right-wing defends teenage Trump fan who killed 2 protesters And handing out water bottles to the murderers.

Videos Show Law Enforcement Fraternizing With Armed Group 15 Minutes Before Fatal Kenosha Shooting You guys are doing a damn good job, then they went and murdered two people.
What video did you see? I saw a guy attacked, knocked down and surrounded by a violent mob who would have happily beat him to death. You make it sound like the kid was shooting peaceful protesters. But that is what you Liberals do. You alter reality to suit what you want to believe.

Judging by the number of American flags flying in my neighborhood, Antifa or BLM would get the same if they showed up here.
Which would be murder. This is what the Right supports now; ‘Dangerous’: Right-wing defends teenage Trump fan who killed 2 protesters And handing out water bottles to the murderers.

Videos Show Law Enforcement Fraternizing With Armed Group 15 Minutes Before Fatal Kenosha Shooting You guys are doing a damn good job, then they went and murdered two people.
Killing in self-defense is not murder.

You guys sure are sad that a Commie pedo was killed.
What self defense? Where is your documentation of that?
It's called defending yourself you MORON!
If I attack you and you decide you don't want me to kill you so you start fighting back that's self defense. That's why the cop who shot Big Mike and Zimmerman are walking free today.
The kid who shot the rioters who attacked him is going to walk. He'll sue CNN etc and become a multimillionaire.
Zimmerman had no weapon. What did the guy who got shot seven times in the back have? You aren't defending anything other than their own needs and desires for murder. And that's exactly what they have been doing. You are afraid of your own shadow, so folks like you justify killing.

Too bad everyone doesn't treat those assholes like those folks did. Kick their ass.
Don't worry. This is only the beginning. Before it's over there won't be a fucking Antifa puke who will ever show their head again.
There never was ANTIFA to begin with because it never existed. There are people protesting against fascism. Are you a supporter of fascism?
antifa-flag.jpg

Bikers take it to Communist scum Antifa :cool:

There is no such thing as ANTIFA, and you have no idea what Communism is. Time to clear this thread out of all the liars.

The flag of a terrorist organization that "doesnt exist"

antifa-flag-768x432.jpg

Oh, antifascist? And you support fascism? And don't run and hide without answering.

View attachment 382191

You really believe this, too. Pathetic.

Death Angel couldn't answer my question, and it's obvious you can't either. Do you support fascism? Yes or no?

That's in Germany. We aren't in Germany. Are you a supporter of Fascism? Yes or no? Stop being a coward. Answer the fucking question loser.

If I attack you and you decide you don't want me to kill you so you start fighting back that's self defense. That's why the cop who shot Big Mike and Zimmerman are walking free today.
The kid who shot the rioters who attacked him is going to walk. He'll sue CNN etc and become a multimillionaire.
Zimmerman had no weapon. What did the guy who got shot seven times in the back have? You aren't defending anything other than their own needs and desires for murder. And that's exactly what they have been doing. You are afraid of your own shadow, so folks like you justify killing.
If Zimmerman "had no weapon" how did he shot T-Boner'. Fucking sober up dummy!

If it never existed, who is protesting against fascism?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought. At all.

The videos of the domestic terrorists trying to kill the kid.

Look, I know you're sad that a white kid wasn't murdered.

Tough shit.
If you can't document what you are talking about, you aren't talking about anything. Get it?
It's funny when you imply you'd seriously consider anything I could present.

Meanwhile, we're left with the inescapable fact that you're angry a white boy wasn't murdered.

Who needs major league sports?

I would pay all day long to watch these Commie bastards get their asses kicked.
You would be paying for a sport that doesn't exist against people who do not exist, because you are too ignorant to know what Communism is. You simply do not know. You would also be paying to watch innocent civilians being beaten for exercising their constitutional rights. Do you love this country or hate it?

That's in Germany. We aren't in Germany. Are you a supporter of Fascism? Yes or no? Stop being a coward. Answer the fucking question loser.
"There never was ANTIFA to begin with because it never existed." That's exactly what you posted ASSHOLE!
Fucking get to a rehab.

This is how this goes:

You ask someone if he supports fascism. They, of course, say no.

Then you say THEN WHY ARE YOU OPPOSING ANTIFA

You know -- the group you claim doesn't exist.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: No, it is you who has given it zero thought. You still can't answer my question. That's how we know you are the one who has given it no thought. If you had, you would have already answered. Do you support Fascism? Yes or no? Because, the peaceful protesters do not. If you can't tell us where you stand, then we can only assume you are indeed as Fascist. Which means you are not a real American.

You would be paying for a sport that doesn't exist against people who do not exist, because you are too ignorant to know what Communism is. You simply do not know. You would also be paying to watch innocent civilians being beaten for exercising their constitutional rights. Do you love this country or hate it?
LMAO ...

Dude ... you really need to ride the Pink Unicorn back to your Safe Space.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: No, it is you who has given it zero thought. You still can't answer my question. That's how we know you are the one who has given it no thought. If you had, you would have already answered. Do you support Fascism? Yes or no? Because, the peaceful protesters do not. If you can't tell us where you stand, then we can only assume you are indeed as Fascist. Which means you are not a real American.
My goodness, you're an incoherent child.

NO, I don't support fascism.

NO, Trump is not a fascist.

NO, the people who are burning cities are not peaceful protesters.

YES, they are domestic terrorists.

YES, antifa is using fascist tactics.

YES, you're a moron.

This is how this goes:

You ask someone if he supports fascism. They, of course, say no.

Then you say THEN WHY ARE YOU OPPOSING ANTIFA

You know -- the group you claim doesn't exist.
People exist, an organized group of people with a president, office, uniforms, etc. do not.

I never said anything about opposing ANTIFA because it doesn't exist. You invented that lie, not me. I asked, why do you oppose people who oppose Fascism?

And what would armchair quarterback do surrounded by a violent mob being hit and knocked down? Be honest. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Forum List

Back