Antifa Member Flips Out Over American Flag on Reporters Shirt

Can we find out who's paying these Antifa clowns and arrest him for sponsoring criminal activities?

IM2 one of your friends that would not get a bad word said to in the inner city by your non racist diatribe was on that video. In one word from a wrestler.....DAMN!

Can we find out who's paying these Antifa clowns and arrest him for sponsoring criminal activities?
That’s why they need to be labeled a terrorist organization. They have only one goal, and it’s terror.
You have a pretty low standard for terror
No, Antifa fulfills the definition of terror.

Using violence and intimidation to intimidate the political opposition
Should there be any kind of distinction between ANTIFA throwing fruit and other real terror groups that plant bombs and kill people?

Should there be any kind of distinction between ANTIFA throwing fruit and other real terror groups that plant bombs and kill people?

Do you agree that it's fine to throw fruit at people who have different opinions?

Do you agree that it's fine to throw fruit at people who have different opinions?
No I don’t agree... I don’t like ANTIFAs tactics. But that doesn’t mean I think they are on par with real terrorist groups. Do you?

They are some sad sad people. First the thing the reporter was talking to and then you have the moron in the background on the bull horn spouting libtard bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I don’t agree... I don’t like ANTIFAs tactics. But that doesn’t mean I think they are on par with real terrorist groups. Do you?

Well, antifa intimidates and frequently attacks people for simply walking down the street. They are politically motivated and seek to intimidate and control others through violence, in other words, they "terrorize" people. So, yea, they're terrorists.

Yes. They are REAL terrorists. They've rioted, put people in the hospital, destroyed property and generally make people afraid. Just because they haven't killed yet doesn't mean they're not effective at terrorizing the opposition.

That’s why they need to be labeled a terrorist organization. They have only one goal, and it’s terror.
You have a pretty low standard for terror
No, Antifa fulfills the definition of terror.

Using violence and intimidation to intimidate the political opposition

So anifta people poor broke ass fags?

They are an hate group and Terrorists... They deserve the shit kicked out of them

Forum List

Back