ANTIFA marches in NYC today (video)

No idea. Who cares? They don't appear to be doing anything. Apparently the instigator Ngo does care. Since I saw nothing on the news of these people attempting to overthrow the government of the United States...I won't care either. :)

What are they still mad about and why are they still allowed to do this shit?

Gee, i wonder why they are doing that, since most of everyone of that city has left for greener pastures.....Maybe Warren Wilhelm jr. Mayor of New York City can tell US why these terrorist are walking in the streets?

Who is Bill de Blasio? Here are some things to know about New York City’s mayor | Fox News

Its so fitting that POS legally changed his name. I am surprised he didnt change it to Fidel Stalin or Joseph Castro.

No idea. Who cares? They don't appear to be doing anything. Apparently the instigator Ngo does care. Since I saw nothing on the news of these people attempting to overthrow the government of the United States...I won't care either. :)

This proves Nadler is liar. He said they don’t exist. Biden said they are an idea.

This proves Nadler is liar. He said they don’t exist. Biden said they are an idea.
Or maybe old Fartpants and old Pisspants think antifa is some toilet cleaner.
These 2 are senile.

You mean the fake set up on the capital that was staged
These vermin are the real storm troopers and eventually the average man will “send them into the abyss”

Ten years ago, Antifa and Black Blok used to protest against Globalisation, big corporations and the G8 etc.
Now they beat up people who oppose globalisation and big corporations.
They’re the gutter rats of humanity and can only win with larger numbers and weapons
Most of them are spoilt bourgeoisie brats who rebel against their middle class parent for a year or two, then take that job in banking or academia.
The MAGA movement is a real working class movement.

The FBI is so stoked they arrested an Animal House frat president lookalike who sat in a chair that the corrupt, treasonous, anti-American, nose jobbed, fake boobed, floating denturel retard Nancy Pelosi sat in while ripping up President Trump's state of the union address like an unhinged mental patient. Great job FBI, meanwhile the FBI has arrested nobody part of the four plus year coup attempt on President Trump.

Great job FBI. And be sure to do nothing to the negro security guard who shot an unarmed American white woman in the neck, with several cops right behind her who were lucky they did not take a bullet from the negro security guard.

What are they still mad about and why are they still allowed to do this shit?

Hey, everybody saw 1/6/21 how the nazis act the one time antifa wasn't their to keep them at bay. You all devolve into atavistic savages
Untitled drawing - 2021-01-10T214301.559.png

Forum List

Back