Whats Next In Protecting the Constituion?

No, Vice-President Pence didn't and Ivan Raiklin is apparently a very shitty constitutional attorney.

I think it's time for social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and the like to maintain their Social Credit Score. They get out of line against the governments policies of the day, they get shut down for a day, a month or what need be.

Imagine what these fascists would think if they were handed the same indictments without process?

I've been reading responses from people, be it citizens from Japan, Russia or otherwise who say these these actions greatly hurt Americas projection of liberty, free speech and the like. What a horrible, reckless decision. Probably suggested by some clown who hasn't been right about a thing for 25 years.

No clarity or understanding of consequences. Just rage and spite. The guy who had sand kicked in his face as a kid strikes back! Now, it impacts Americans influence, by showing just how rabid they are about a guy who simply loves his country. So peculiar.

Last edited:
No, Vice-President Pence didn't and Ivan Raiklin is apparently a very shitty constitutional attorney.
Well, fudge packer, if the emergency alert system goes off tomorrow , you know shit is coming and you better go take your XiBiden/CameToe bumper sticker off your car....

Well, fudge packer, if the emergency alert system goes off tomorrow , you know shit is coming and you better go take your XiBiden/CameToe bumper sticker off your car....

I'm quaking in my boots, pap pap.

I'm quaking in my boots, pap pap.
They certainly do spend an enormous amount of time pretending to be menacing.

When the EAS doesn't go off tomorrow you should go play in traffic.

Forum List

Back