Antifa insurrectionist Caught Before He Killed Innocents

What I heard was confusing.

This guy was at a RALLY, full of people moving around..........yet HE was singled out as "loitering"???????????????????????? From the rallies I've been to, EVERYBODY stands around loitering!!!!

He was wearing black clothes. Whoop D Fucking DOO!!!! I'm sure MANY people there were wearing black clothes. Fuck, I wear mostly black clothes and some dark grey.

Sounds like the little piggies were looking for easy targets to harass, and just got lucky with this guy by illegally profiling him because of his clothes options. Talk about stupid luck!

Damn. No doubt another Trump insurrection terrorist pretending to be Antifa or a Pelosi FBI. :smoke:
rolling-eyes-little-girl.gif

NBBVOE76FBHPTGKBDF3CTCA6CU.jpg

XE4WVBUQMBDKHFTZ444JZ2AX2U.jpg

Here's the story from "The Tampa Bay Times."

He was waiting outside the courtroom where a right wing guy was being charged. The right wing guy was caught with 80,000 rounds of ammunition, a sawed-off shotgun and 4 real grenades.

I reckon cops around the country have been briefed on the dress code for Antifa and this guy seemed to be a textbook example. When he ran, he justified them taking action. Unless the story is a lie, this guy was equipped to do one hell of a lot of damage to random people whose only reason for gathering together was to legally protest actions being taken by law enforcement against a local who attended the DC protest. IOW, he seemed to have come on a "mission".

Imagine that he had detonated that device in a crowd. Think of the blowback from friends and family once it became clear why he did it. IMO, THIS is how a Civil War will begin. It will become an upward spiral of tit for tat terror attacks. Even ONE mass casualty event would justify putting troops in the streets. I think that may be the goal of some in DC.

I reckon cops around the country have been briefed on the dress code for Antifa and this guy seemed to be a textbook example. When he ran, he justified them taking action. Unless the story is a lie, this guy was equipped to do one hell of a lot of damage to random people whose only reason for gathering together was to legally protest actions being taken by law enforcement against a local who attended the DC protest. IOW, he seemed to have come on a "mission".

Imagine that he had detonated that device in a crowd. Think of the blowback from friends and family once it became clear why he did it. IMO, THIS is how a Civil War will begin. It will become an upward spiral of tit for tat terror attacks. Even ONE mass casualty event would justify putting troops in the streets. I think that may be the goal of some in DC.
He was profiled because he was white 😆

A guy with bombs at a wingnut rally?

AND you think it's ANTIFA?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Can you read? I didn't post what "I" think
He was identified as a "wingnut" leftist

Just like one of your own who tried to murder 30 Republicans at a baseball game

OR, OR, OR

He was looking to do damage to the courthouse.

Killing people, it's easier to use a gun. ESPECIALLY in Florida where I'll wager at least 1/4 of the crowd was armed.

The phots showed no remote triggers so these were bombs to be lit and thrown.
as in an attack on the courthouse.

But, rather than jump to conclusions like, "WHERE'S HIS ANTIFA MEMBERSHIP CARD?"
Why not wait till the motive is exposed.

Can you read? I didn't post what "I" think
He was identified as a "wingnut" leftist

Just like one of your own who tried to murder 30 Republicans at a baseball game
Thread title

"Antifa insurrectionist Caught Before He Killed Innocents"

Own your lies.

OR, OR, OR

He was looking to do damage to the courthouse.

Killing people, it's easier to use a gun. ESPECIALLY in Florida where I'll wager at least 1/4 of the crowd was armed.

The phots showed no remote triggers so these were bombs to be lit and thrown.
as in an attack on the courthouse.

But, rather than jump to conclusions like, "WHERE'S HIS ANTIFA MEMBERSHIP CARD?"
Why not wait till the motive is exposed.
Trumpists don't wear all black. Antifa does.
Trumpists don't carry explosives. Antifa does.

Only leftists play your games.

You want us to believe antifa doest counter riot our peaceful protests? Nobody buying it

Trumpists don't wear all black. Antifa does.
Trumpists don't carry explosives. Antifa does.

Only leftists play your games.

You want us to believe antifa doest counter riot our peaceful protests? Nobody buying it
This is probably the dumbest, most empty of logic or reason lie you've ever told.

According to your "logic" this guy...
1641757047217.png

Is a terrorist.

Not that I disagree, but the logic is foolish.

Forum List

Back