Antifa Declares Legally Challenging Elections Is An Assault On Our Democracy While Trespassing, Threatening Politicians Wife & Newborn

Video of the protest posted by ShutDownDC on YouTube showed protesters chanting with a megaphone outside Hawley’s home, and at one point in the clip, three demonstrators walk up to the senator’s door, but do not appear to knock.

So chanting outside someone's home with a new baby is OK...maybe Hawley exaggerated and maybe not but it is a "lie".
Please post the video you're referring to sir.

Thanks.
Get off your lazy reality-denying snowflake ass and open any major news site with your obvious internet connection-supported pc or turn on your f*ing TV.

You can lead a snowflake to evidence but you can't make them think.....

So your position is it does exist and is organized, but not as organized as some other people think it is? Are you a mind reader?

I think they're organized enough to pull together some demonstrations, stuff like that, but not enough to have a real command structure with accountability etc.

Does ANTIFA exist, yes or no?

Antifa obviously exists but isn't nearly as organized as paranoid right wingers assume. It's kind of like the hacker group Anonymous. Anybody can claim the name.

Throughout 2020, the Left said “ANTIFA does, not exist” THEN “ANTIFA is a myth” THEN “ANTIFA is an Idea. And NOW “ANTIFA exists but...”

Already a thread about these Dimwinger Brown Shirts showing up at his home when he wasn’t there.

Still waiting to hear what the threats were. I watched some of the video. Chanting shame isn’t exactly a threat.

Throughout 2020, the Left said “ANTIFA does, not exist” THEN “ANTIFA is a myth” THEN “ANTIFA is an Idea. And NOW “ANTIFA exists but...”

I never said Antifa doesn't exist. I have always believed it's a chaotic movement with no real command structure. It lacks focus and organization.

Josh Hawley claimed that "Antifa" came to his home last night and pounded on the door, while threatening his family and vandalizing his property. But, Police contradict what Hawley claims happened and says there is no evidence of it. Hawley caught spreading around more misinformation and lies that the MAGA crowd ate right up.

This guy will have a flash in the pan career in politics. Watch...

#SMHGOP

Ummmm I just watched a video and they did pound on his door and trample his landscaping...its on video man....did CNN lie to you again?....

Video of the protest posted by ShutDownDC on YouTube showed protesters chanting with a megaphone outside Hawley’s home, and at one point in the clip, three demonstrators walk up to the senator’s door, but do not appear to knock.

So chanting outside someone's home with a new baby is OK...maybe Hawley exaggerated and maybe not but it is a "lie".
Please post the video you're referring to sir.

Thanks.
I did. Click the link where it says video?

Also the group was basically an anti GOP group chanting outside his home. I would feel threatened too. I remember when my youngest was born, 13 yrs ago now, and our neighbors were rowdy outside, I went out there like a lunatic. Looking back now, I overreacted but was 11PM and you sometimes lose yourself when you're a young father.

Does ANTIFA exist, yes or no?

Antifa obviously exists but isn't nearly as organized as paranoid right wingers assume. It's kind of like the hacker group Anonymous. Anybody can claim the name.
They claim that so that law enforcement cannot get at them. They are more organized than you think.

If Hawley does not have security cameras around his home he should have

and so should every Republican in washington dc

Yea...but that's not what Idiot Hawley claimed dumfuk

Yea...but that's not what Idiot Hawley claimed dumfuk
maybe Hawley exaggerated and maybe not but it is a "lie".

My exact statement. Why are you such a snowflake, Herr Lesh? Careful, COVID-19 is coming to get you and you're old. Likely won't survive it.

Josh Hawley claimed that "Antifa" came to his home last night and pounded on the door, while threatening his family and vandalizing his property. But, Police contradict what Hawley claims happened and says there is no evidence of it. Hawley caught spreading around more misinformation and lies that the MAGA crowd ate right up.

This guy will have a flash in the pan career in politics. Watch...

#SMHGOP

The police are owned by the Democratic mayor. They do and say what she says. I wonder if she ordered the bricks found in multiple bags in Freedom Square.

I think they're organized enough to pull together some demonstrations, stuff like that, but not enough to have a real command structure with accountability etc.
So they exist and are organized to a degree. Someone should tell Biden as he's stated it's just an idea.

I never said Antifa doesn't exist. I have always believed it's a chaotic movement with no real command structure. It lacks focus and organization.

I never said you said it never existed. The point is you are taking shots at the Right for being paranoid and I just showed the trend from the "non-Right" when it comes to ANTIFA. The Left, Democrats, Liberals, Non-Right Wingers - collectively who attack the Right Wing and Conservatives' views and observations of ANTIFA have been all over the place from Non-Existent-Myth-Idea-Exists...."but"

I asked a straight-up question...…… Does ANTIFA exist, Yes or No? Clearly, yes or no questions are difficult to answer when one has an agenda.

Forum List

Back