Antifa and BLM Using IED's on Federal Law Enforcement. Democrats Refuse to Condemn this Terrorism

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Time for U.S. Marshal Service and DHS agent's to use deadly force against the military wing of Democratic Party.

time to join the KKK for self defense--for starters
...blacks beat white people to death with bats, and they complain about cops!!
fk them....you will not replace us......it's death time

Democrats.jpg

Vid of antifa attacking in neighborhoods now.

Impossible. I've been assured by USMB leftists of two facts:

1. Antifa are a conspiracy theory by conservatives, and

2. Antifa are peaceful protesters.

They've never adequately and rationally explained how both points can be simultaneously true, but they assure me they are.

Damn. FOX News has sent the Trump psychopaths into a particularly violent killing frenzy tonight.

Trumpism is a now a death cult. Not every Trump cultist is a pissy violent psychopath, but most are. And look at all them here now, trying to convince each other how tough they are, and failing so hilariously.

The Republicans party? A cartel. That's why they no longer have any coherent platform. They're just about power for power's sake. Fascism and white supremacism aren't the ends, they're the means that the Republicans use to hold power.

Now, back to your bunkers, Trump cultists. You don't want to miss the next bit of propaganda. TheParty would be angry.

Damn. FOX News has sent the Trump psychopaths into a particularly violent killing frenzy tonight.

Trumpism is a now a death cult. Not every Trump cultist is a pissy violent psychopath, but most are. And look at all them here now, trying to convince each other how tough they are, and failing so hilariously.

The Republicans party? A cartel. That's why they no longer have any coherent platform. They're just about power for power's sake. Fascism and white supremacism aren't the ends, they're the means that the Republicans use to hold power.

Now, back to your bunkers, Trump cultists. You don't want to miss the next bit of propaganda. TheParty would be angry.

Ummmm, it's you retards being violent, stupid kitty.

You project more than AMC and Cinemark Theaters combined.

I have a 357 magnum and a 38 snub nose special. MrG has a 9 mil with extra clips. Mine are revolvers, and I would probably be beaten to death when I run out of bullets in the chambers, but....I will take a dozen or two with me. Guaranteed.

Forum List

Back