Anti white racism is OK....

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Title speaks for itself. We have a huge anti racism tsunami that defies logic that targets one race as a acceptable scapegoat. Isn't that EXACTLY what "Racism" does?

Title speaks for itself. We have a huge anti racism tsunami that defies logic that targets one race as a acceptable scapegoat. Isn't that EXACTLY what "Racism" does?
Let us know when cops stop young white men and kill them for no reason.

wanting equality is not anti white racism.

angry white supremacists are laughable

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Actually more whites where killed by cops than blacks... racism isn't a factor here.

Your whining about white victimhood is noted. Perhaps you get out of that psychotic fog you live in and recognize that whites who practice racism are being held accountable.

More innocent white people are gunned down by trigger happy cops every year, and you goddamn well know it, you puerile little demagogue hag.

Know what OCD does? It compels the vulnerable to start essentially the same thread over and over and over and over endlessly.

Your whining about white victimhood is noted. Perhaps you get out of that psychotic fog you live in and recognize that whites who practice racism are being held accountable.
Really? I lived with blacks for years. You? I've seen the HUGE crime and the hate in poor black community has for whites. You? Spare me your pedantic lectures.

Ya might want to lay off the Kool-Aid, during last nights riots when they were trying to target any whitey they could get their hands on I didnt see anyone asking if their were a dem or a repub

Actually more whites where killed by cops than blacks... racism isn't a factor here.
Racism is a factor. 39 percent of all shootings by police are on black men and since those like you bitch about crime rates based on per capita this shows that blacks are sot 3 times more than our percentage of the population and whites less than theirs.

And racism is no just about cops. Black unemployment has always been double that of whites. Blacj median income always less. A black man with a college education has the same chance of being hired as a white high school graduate.

Let us look at a prime example of how white racism creates a problem for blacks. It is common knowledge in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. Studies have shown that people of all colors with black sounding names get rejected at the interview stage. The next few lines are from USMB member Flash:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Jillian is right. Stop lying to yourself.

MaryL

Oddball
More innocent white people are gunned down by trigger happy cops every year, and you goddamn well know it, you puerile little demagogue hag.

Stop talking sh*t

If cops were killing unarmed white people and white kids the way they do blacks ?

Whites would declare WAR on cops.

And guess what ? I RESPECT THAT

They would not be marching, or protesting they'd be finding out where the cops live and give that cops real street justice. They'd bombing every police station in the goddam state if unarmed whites were being hunted down like blks

White people have a STRONG "You ain't gonna treat us like negroes" mentality. White people would rather DIE than be subjagated

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Really? I lived with blacks for years. You? I've seen the HUGE crime and the hate in poor black community has for whites. You? Spare me your pedantic lectures.
Really? I've been black for 60 years. You have been an uneducated white failure. You are wrong. Shut the fuck up.

Ya might want to lay off the Kool-Aid, during last nights riots when they were trying to target any whitey they could get their hands on I didnt see anyone asking if their were a dem or a repub
Spare us the fake victimhood white boy. A white cop murdered an unarmed black man.

Nice. Statistics show black males are far more likely to be killed, slaughtered & slain by another black males and not so much a white cop. FACT. So that fact makes this focus on white cops seem rather misleading and disingenuous.

Actually, poor blacks are their own worse enemies and I doubt white KKK members or neo-Nazis are responsible for 10% the huge death/murder rate in poor black communities. Its time blacks realized they are their own worst enemies. Systemic racism is a black cultural mirage and a excuse for failure to thrive by poor blacks.

You know I watch a lot white supremacist videos and every now an again I go to the O.G white supremacists

The Ku Klux Klan

If you put the video on at 4.55 that's when it starts to get interesting. All white supremacists sitting down in a park, acting like victims.

This is 1965.......1965.

A lot of the people in USMB were'nt even born then or if they were, they're probably very young.

Maybe I'm weird but I find them fascinating how white ppl in 1965 could think they were getting the short end of everything.

Same as many do now

Let me know when cops stop black men FOR NO REASON

Kim Potter the cop that killed Daunte Wright resigned from the Brooklyn Center Police, and so did the police chief Tim Gannon.

They only do that so they can get to keep their pension. Because they know all the filth in that department is going to be exposed

Ey38oXcVkAIC9_M

She'll resign and get another job at another department. That's how it works when they know the heat is on them. She needs to be fired and prosecuted.

So their "punishment" will be a full salary pension and benefits regular folks can only dream about

You know I watch a lot white supremacist videos and every now an again I go to the O.G white supremacists

The Ku Klux Klan

If you put the video on at 4.55 that's when it starts to get interesting. All white supremacists sitting down in a park, acting like victims.

This is 1965.......1965.

A lot of the people in USMB were'nt even born then or if they were, they're probably very young.

Maybe I'm weird but I find them fascinating how white ppl in 1965 could think they were getting the short end of everything.

Same as many do now

1965 is more than 50 years ago. I remember those days. I was in school ----a sorta genteel girls' college of the state University. Lots of black girls were so angry that they were not GETTING ENOUGH that they
smeared feces on the antique artifacts on display in the elegant "drawing rooms" An interesting anecdote---the financial aid officer-----who herself was "black"---told me-----that my need is clear but----SORRY---YOU ARE NOT "BLACK"----how about you CLAIM to be a
"DAUGHTER OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION" ----??????? I REFUSED. -----that was circa 1965

Forum List

Back