Anti-War

lilcountriegal said:
I tried to explain to him that if he wanted to talk about teh war, he should take it to the War on Terrorism forum. He just doesn't quite understand.

Must. Speak. Slowly.

:wtf:

lol

lilcountriegal said:
I tried to explain to him that if he wanted to talk about teh war, he should take it to the War on Terrorism forum. He just doesn't quite understand.

Must. Speak. Slowly.

:wtf:

Correction - must type slowly :teeth:

NightTrain said:
Awww

You guys scared the little fella off!

Damn, that was funny. :trolls:

I saw him poking around the War on Terrorism section but he must not have been able to comprehend the debates. Either that or he finally realized that the people on this board would have chewed him up and spit him out.

:crutch:

nycflasher said:
I don't really support the war, either, downsize. Saddam is a terrible person and Iraq is better off without him but I am not sure how this whole thing will turn out. As it is, the country isn't secure enough to protect their GOVERNORS or other members of the GOVERNING COUNCIL so I don't see how elections will come about anytime soon. Also, the new PM(though I am just learning about him, as we all are I suppose) seems more eager to create a dictatorship than a democracy which would sort of nullify our reasons for regime change.

I'll ignore the WMD comment for now. As we all know, Saddam used chemical weapons ON HIS OWN PEOPLE so regardless of whether he has WMD's stockpiled somewhere, he does favor them. But you're right, we haven't found them and Bush and our intellegence agency relied on bogus intel when they announced that as their raison d'etre.

You started this statement by saying your stating an argument for the war? What does that mean? I thought you were against the war? You say there are no and will never be any WMD found? You make an ass out of yourself by assuming...

And similarly, I bet you can't back up your claim about oil and Haliburton...

but I'll let you try.

HAH AHAHA HA HA HA HA... flasher... for Christ sake man... you're answering this adolescent like they have actually said something worth while. LMFAO!!!

Leave it to a piece about that greasy old hippie pervert, degenerate slick willie to bring out the rif raf. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Hey downsize... you numbnuts, this thread is NOT for talking about the war in Iraq. We have another catagory on this board called "the war on terror", DO.... YOU... UNDERSTAND... THAT?...

DownsizeThis89 said:
I'm not saying Saddam wasn't an asshole. He is. He is one of the biggest assholes of today's world.

Please, don't be so modest. You left yourself out of the equation.

Pale Rider said:
HAH AHAHA HA HA HA HA... flasher... for Christ sake man... you're answering this adolescent like they have actually said something worth while. LMFAO!!!

Leave it to a piece about that greasy old hippie pervert, degenerate slick willie to bring out the rif raf. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Hey downsize... you numbnuts, this thread is NOT for talking about the war in Iraq. We have another catagory on this board called "the war on terror", DO.... YOU... UNDERSTAND... THAT?...

that's category... and mocking me for responding to numbnuts? I thought you were supposed to be riding your bike into a wall? Oh, no, that was 'd'.

And, no, nothing in my post indicates that I thought he said something worthwhile. I respond to your posts and you rarely say anything worthwhile. Well, anyways, this thread has gotten off track.

I just recognized that he was at least on the right side of the argument, while at the same time having no fucking clue what he was talking about.

This thread was split and moved.

Stop with the personal attacks and name calling

Thank god he is either too young or too stupid to know how to vote. Or he's just another ignorant foreigner. What did i say awhile back. The closer we get to november, the more freaks will be coming out of the woodwork.

insein said:
Thank god he is either too young or too stupid to know how to vote. Or he's just another ignorant foreigner. What did i say awhile back. The closer we get to november, the more freaks will be coming out of the woodwork.

I think you are correct on both sides. Let's hope the right has people a little more versed on the talking points! :rotflmao:

insein said:
He never did respond to my absentee ballot question.

HGROKIT said:
He never did respond to my absentee ballot question.

He never did respond to anything. Thats why i was thinking it was a joke at first. I thought it could have been a conservative dressed up as a liberal trying to be ultra lib. But as the thread went on, it was obvious that this guy was serious. Truely sad.

JIHADTHIS said:
Nah, I bet it was Sir Evil screwing around
What's an assmonger?
:rotflmao:

Now there's a thought! Let's blame SE! :thewave:

insein said:
He never did respond to anything. Thats why i was thinking it was a joke at first. I thought it could have been a conservative dressed up as a liberal trying to be ultra lib. But as the thread went on, it was obvious that this guy was serious. Truely sad.
That was my point about an automatron or 'bot. I mean it was jsut too weird!

I don't even think it was an adolescent. It had to ba a foreinger. Sentence structure and all. Weirdest damn thing I have seen on this Board outside of psychoblues drabble. :teeth:

JIHADTHIS said:
Nah, I bet it was Sir Evil screwing around
What's an assmonger?
:rotflmao:

www.m-w.com

Main Entry: 1mon·ger
Pronunciation: 'm&[ng]-g&r, 'mä[ng]-
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English mongere, from Old English mangere, from Latin mangon-, mango, of Greek origin; akin to Greek manganon charm, philter
1 : BROKER, DEALER -- usually used in combination <alemonger>
2 : a person who attempts to stir up or spread something that is usually petty or discreditable -- usually used in combination <warmonger>

Well, I think he meant pimp.

What does that make him?

For all those who want a bit of fun, assmonger was nowhere in my dictionary lookups, but here is a dictionary worth looking at:

http://www.slangsite.com/slang/A.html

DownsizeThis89 said:
looks like none of you can come up with anything. Typical rightwingers. You can take others down, but god forbid you ever have to make your own statements.

He's like the black knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

"You've got no arms left!"
"Yes I have."
"LOOK!"
"It's just a flesh wound."
"I'm INVINCIBLE!"
"Oh I see. Running away, eh? YOU YELLOW BASTARDS! COME BACK HERE AND I'LL BITE YOUR LEGS OFF!"

Just because I'm in a good mood, I'm going to disassemble your argument and shred it into bits. :thup:

DownsizeThis89 said:
OK, I'm going to state an arguement for the war in iraq now. If any of you rightwing facists has anybrains in your skull you will try to disprove me. . . but I doubt that will happen.

There have been no weapons of mass destruction found. There never will be. They don't exist. The only weapons ever in possession by Iraq were given to him by Reagan, and taken away in Desert Storm.

Most of Saddam's WMD's are thought to be in Syria. Regardless, centerfuge assemblies were found in the aftermath of the war, along with the sarin IED a few months ago. Today, there are more reports of possible WMDs.

Bush jr. used fear to try and scare us into this war.

What Bush did was show the connection between Iraq and terrorism, providing the legitimacy of a continuation of the War on Terrorism into Iraq.

The war is all about oil.

If this is so, why are oil prices at $40/bbl? With a sudden influx of Iraqi oil on the world markets, why wouldn't the price of oil drop? If the war was about oil, every American oil company would have been buying up Iraqi oil before Saddam's statue fell.

The Iraqi people didn't need to be liberated. They were just fine. Now we have set up another government that they didn't elect, only now all their oil profits go to Halliburton. The state is in bedlam. Saddam at least kept the peace.

Your absolute ignorance shows through. Are you a Baathist? First, Saddam came to power in a bloody coup. Second, he knowingly killed thousands of Kurds and stamped out religious freedom for the majority in Iraq. Third, he attacked Iran and gassed thousands of their citizens and soldiers during that eight-year war. Then he attacked Kuwait over oil in 1990, pillaging that country. Then, in 1991, he brutally put down a Kurdish rebellion, killing more thousands. A "peace" where the citizens of a country are not free to speak out against the government, as Saddam's rule was notorious for, is not freedom; it is tyranny. Would you call that "just fine?"

This is only going to incite violence for years to come with extremist muslims. Iraq has given Osama a whole new generation of holy warriors. People don't like getting their families blown up, there have been over 15000 civilian deaths. That leaves alot of pissed off families and alot of people that now hate America.

While a minority of muhajeen (sp?) would hate Americans regardless, the majority of Iraqi citizens are grateful for their newfound freedoms. The other things that has happened is that many Arab terrorists have attempted to fight the US Army in Iraq, with little success and with heavy casualties. If anything, any new "holy warriors" are offset by the large numbers of dead terrorists that the U.S. forces have killed since March of 2003.

Your policy of appeasement is a failure.

Wow, stupidity has been epitomized.
I wonder how that stupid little man manages to pee into the toilet, his mommy probably has a very messy clean-up job.

Forum List

Back