Anti-Trumpers: What Do You Have Against Trump ?

After 30 years of corrupt, China-ass kissers handing our country over to China, and allowing our stores to be saturated with "Made in China" trashy products, we finally get a president who puts AMERICA FIRST, and stops the treason. We get a president who lowers unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, the disabled, and people without a high school diploma to their lowest levels in US history. We get a president who gets the median wage to it highest point in US history. Who has the stock market soar to record height, helping stockholders and employees of those companies. Who makes America # 1 energy producer in the world. We get these great accomplishments, and we see people going to the extent of criminal activity to keep him from being elected. And the normal people are watching this and saying "Who ?....Hah ?......Wha ?

We get a president who enacts a First Step Act freeing thousands of prison inmates unjustly, oversentenced for non-violent crimes, most of them blacks. We get a president who establishes 8,700 "Opportunity Zones" giving small businesses in distressed communities (many of them black) financial assistance to help them (and thereby hire workers). We get a president who reduces illegal immigration, thereby helping US workers, particularly lower income ones, particularly blacks and Hispanics. We have a president who establishes a new record for vocational training, topping 4 million.

We have a president whose FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases. Trump reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars. For those people with debilitating ailments difficult to cure, he signed the bi-partisan supported Right-To-Try legislation.

He helped blacks even more by giving assistance to black colleges, so they wouldn't have to keep coming back to Congress year after year asking for more help (like during the Obama/Biden years). He reduced the Covid death rate 90% after its high point in April, saving many lives, especially blacks, very vulnerable to the Covid disease, and with his Operation Warp Speed has gotten vaccines produced in amazingly record time (which even liberals Geraldo Rivera, Jake Tapper, etc) have congratulated him for.

And after all this, instead of appreciation, we have scorn and derision from the people who have benefitted so much. What do these people who voted against Trump (especially blacks) have to say for why they would do that ?....... considering how much Trump has done for them.

View attachment 433348

View attachment 433346
How much does he pay you to spew these lies?

Trump is an asshole, a self serving vindictive and corrupt man-child who is solely concerned with himself.

Thanks, Rye! You also just perfectly described BILL CLINTON, BARACK OBAMA, HILLARY CLINTON, and soon to be realized: JOE BIDEN perfectly to a tee. Only your own foolishness prevents you from seeing that.

But unlike all of them, rather than putting the USA in among a global community, Trump still wanted America to be that shining city on the hill, putting us FIRST and better than the rest.

That will quickly be apparent once Joe takes over, even quicker once Kammy Harris replaces him.
I agree with everything you said except Joe won't be taking over.

This idiots that believe that they will continue to abuse the public and fill their own pockets at the expense of the working class will not and cannot stand.

Our president loves this country and the people thereof that also love it. They can't stand the thought of not being able continue their plans an scams at our expense.

Trump is gone. Just stop with this he isn't going anywhere crap. Trump loves himself. Period.
You followers are just being the cancers the rest of us knew you would be. It really is pathetic what he's dropped you to.
I'm enjoying your tears. :)

you are a pathetic America/white/cop hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't you the guy a recent thread picked to be the dumbest regular poster?

After 30 years of corrupt, China-ass kissers handing our country over to China, and allowing our stores to be saturated with "Made in China" trashy products, we finally get a president who puts AMERICA FIRST, and stops the treason. We get a president who lowers unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, the disabled, and people without a high school diploma to their lowest levels in US history. We get a president who gets the median wage to it highest point in US history. Who has the stock market soar to record height, helping stockholders and employees of those companies. Who makes America # 1 energy producer in the world. We get these great accomplishments, and we see people going to the extent of criminal activity to keep him from being elected. And the normal people are watching this and saying "Who ?....Hah ?......Wha ?

We get a president who enacts a First Step Act freeing thousands of prison inmates unjustly, oversentenced for non-violent crimes, most of them blacks. We get a president who establishes 8,700 "Opportunity Zones" giving small businesses in distressed communities (many of them black) financial assistance to help them (and thereby hire workers). We get a president who reduces illegal immigration, thereby helping US workers, particularly lower income ones, particularly blacks and Hispanics. We have a president who establishes a new record for vocational training, topping 4 million.

We have a president whose FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases. Trump reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars. For those people with debilitating ailments difficult to cure, he signed the bi-partisan supported Right-To-Try legislation.

He helped blacks even more by giving assistance to black colleges, so they wouldn't have to keep coming back to Congress year after year asking for more help (like during the Obama/Biden years). He reduced the Covid death rate 90% after its high point in April, saving many lives, especially blacks, very vulnerable to the Covid disease, and with his Operation Warp Speed has gotten vaccines produced in amazingly record time (which even liberals Geraldo Rivera, Jake Tapper, etc) have congratulated him for.

And after all this, instead of appreciation, we have scorn and derision from the people who have benefitted so much. What do these people who voted against Trump (especially blacks) have to say for why they would do that ?....... considering how much Trump has done for them.

View attachment 433348

View attachment 433346

He beat their beloved Hag:

View attachment 433353
Red herring fallacy.

The thread is about Trump, not Clinton.

And this is yet another reason to oppose Trump: like his supporters, Trump is dishonest, corrupt, and a liar.

The thread is about why anti-trumpers hate trump.

and as my posts documents it is because the Hag got beat, deal with it

weinsteinclinton.jpg

President Trump destroyed the left's entire world. He obliterated decades of carefully crafted PC and narrative. Broke every taboo in the Dem playbook. Stood up to their liberal FAKE media. Called their Dem leaders corrupt stupid morons. Destroyed Hillary's political career. Made them look stupid on election night. 4 years of pain and suffering, is it any wonder they cheated this election.

Trump is an asshole, a self serving vindictive and corrupt man-child who is solely concerned with himself.

Thanks, Rye! You also just perfectly described BILL CLINTON, BARACK OBAMA, HILLARY CLINTON, and soon to be realized: JOE BIDEN perfectly to a tee. Only your own foolishness prevents you from seeing that.

But unlike all of them, rather than putting the USA in among a global community, Trump still wanted America to be that shining city on the hill, putting us FIRST and better than the rest.

That will quickly be apparent once Joe takes over, even quicker once Kammy Harris replaces him.

This idiots that believe that they will continue to abuse the public and fill their own pockets at the expense of the working class will not and cannot stand.

Our president loves this country and the people thereof that also love it. They can't stand the thought of not being able continue their plans an scams at our expense.

Trump is gone. Just stop with this he isn't going anywhere crap. Trump loves himself. Period.
You followers are just being the cancers the rest of us knew you would be. It really is pathetic what he's dropped you to.

yes, a very mature, intelligent thread
hahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

Yes, but that does not mean you're not as dumb as he suggested. Your posts above seem to support his suggestion.

They really do not have any legit reasons so hate Trump.
It is a cultural loathing of GOP voters aka mainstream society aka the wagon pullers.
The fact that Trumpsters keep starting threads like this shows how little attention they pay to the perspectives and opinions of others.

So to make this as simple as I can: I disagree with him on most of the issues and I know he lacks the temperament for the position.

This may be too complicated for Trumpsters. But it really isn't all that complicated.

Yes, but that does not mean you're not as dumb as he suggested. Your posts above seem to support his suggestion.

and your posts are so mature and intelligent
hahahhahahahahahahahahahah

He's done. He lost. I'd begin to deal with it if I were you.

Yep, probably so. We'll know for sure come January 20 who is in the White House. ITMT, no one can possibly deal with it more poorly than you sorry saps did with Hillary's loss four years ago. You will forever be the Reference Standard for all bad losers.

Come the 20th if indeed Biden is inaurgurated, I will deal with it just fine only saddened by the death of democracy and law in our nation where elections are only a WORD now wth no real meaning. What Joe and Kammy have in store for the country will hurt you worse than it ever will me! :21:

He's done. He lost. I'd begin to deal with it if I were you.

Yep, probably so. We'll know for sure come January 20 who is in the White House. ITMT, no one can possibly deal with it more poorly than you sorry saps did with Hillary's loss four years ago. You will forever be the Reference Standard for all bad losers.

Come the 20th if indeed Biden is inaurgurated, I will deal with it just fine only saddened by the death of democracy and law in our nation where elections are only a WORD now wth no real meaning. What Joe and Kammy have in store for the country will hurt you worse than it ever will me! :21:

Sigh. Still holding out hope, huh? It is kind of sweet to watch you fawn over this man and think he's your savior...saving you from what I have no idea. :) I mean, he lost. End of story. He blew the response to the pandemic. I have no idea why that's so hard for you to accept? Our republic has survived with Republican and Democrat Presidents. However, for the third time in the last three decades, a Democrat will have to come in and clean up a disaster of a mess left by a Republican.

Sigh. Still holding out hope, huh? It is kind of sweet to watch you fawn over this man and think he's your savior...

Kinda sad seeing your useless kind who think people like me are still "holding out hope" by merely noting the possibility, much less think that I ever fawn over anyone. I only have one savior Jack and he was born today.

Sigh. Still holding out hope, huh? It is kind of sweet to watch you fawn over this man and think he's your savior...

Kinda sad seeing your useless kind who think people like me are still "holding out hope" by merely noting the possibility, much less think that I ever fawn over anyone. I only have one savior Jack and he was born today.

Actually, it's been postulated that he was actually born in the late spring or early summer. The Catholic church co-opted pagan rituals like Saturnalia to celebrate Jesus birth. You know, while they were busy trying to wipe the pagans out. :)

View attachment 433348

View attachment 433346
No one ‘hates’ Trump; opposition to Trump is perfectly appropriate and warranted given the fact Trump is comprehensively wrong on the issues.

Linked below is a compilation of Trump’s misdeeds, failures, and wrongheaded policy positions:

“Early in President Trump’s term, McSweeney’s editors began to catalog the head-spinning number of misdeeds coming from his administration. We called this list a collection of Trump’s cruelties, collusions, and crimes, and it felt urgent then to track them, to ensure these horrors — happening almost daily — would not be forgotten. This election year, amid a harrowing global health, civil rights, humanitarian, and economic crisis, we know it’s never been more critical to note these horrors, to remember them, and to do all in our power to reverse them.”

And thankfully they were reversed when the American people voted Trump out of office.
1.mcsweeneys.net!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
2. no, he's been right on the issues
Immigration is among Trump’s more glaring of failures, a resounding example of his fear, bigotry, hate and incompetence:

‘Trump has now been president for nearly three years, and his supporters should ask themselves: How’s it working out? Trump spun out a fantasy when he ran in 2016 and has continued to do so as president. It’s one in which his wall would end all unauthorized immigration, he’d round up all the undocumented people and send them away, and the doors of America would largely be shut, at least to nonwhite immigrants (“Why do we want these people from all these shithole countries here? We should have more people from places like Norway.”)

The result — and this is the part that was unspoken but still clear — would then be a society that was “Great Again,” a society where you wouldn’t have to hear people speaking Spanish and where there was no doubt who was in charge.

The fact that he cannot bring that vision to reality is Trump’s ultimate failure to his supporters.’

View attachment 433348

View attachment 433346
No one ‘hates’ Trump; opposition to Trump is perfectly appropriate and warranted given the fact Trump is comprehensively wrong on the issues.

Linked below is a compilation of Trump’s misdeeds, failures, and wrongheaded policy positions:

“Early in President Trump’s term, McSweeney’s editors began to catalog the head-spinning number of misdeeds coming from his administration. We called this list a collection of Trump’s cruelties, collusions, and crimes, and it felt urgent then to track them, to ensure these horrors — happening almost daily — would not be forgotten. This election year, amid a harrowing global health, civil rights, humanitarian, and economic crisis, we know it’s never been more critical to note these horrors, to remember them, and to do all in our power to reverse them.”

And thankfully they were reversed when the American people voted Trump out of office.
1.mcsweeneys.net!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
2. no, he's been right on the issues
Immigration is among Trump’s more glaring of failures, a resounding example of his fear, bigotry, hate and incompetence:

‘Trump has now been president for nearly three years, and his supporters should ask themselves: How’s it working out? Trump spun out a fantasy when he ran in 2016 and has continued to do so as president. It’s one in which his wall would end all unauthorized immigration, he’d round up all the undocumented people and send them away, and the doors of America would largely be shut, at least to nonwhite immigrants (“Why do we want these people from all these shithole countries here? We should have more people from places like Norway.”)

The result — and this is the part that was unspoken but still clear — would then be a society that was “Great Again,” a society where you wouldn’t have to hear people speaking Spanish and where there was no doubt who was in charge.

The fact that he cannot bring that vision to reality is Trump’s ultimate failure to his supporters.’

we've been over this before--you are babble crapping again
no fear/or bigotry or racism involved--you say that shit ALL the time

Actually, it's been postulated that he was actually born in the late spring or early summer. The Catholic church co-opted pagan rituals like Saturnalia to celebrate Jesus birth. You know, while they were busy trying to wipe the pagans out. :)

Yeah, Jack, nice diversion into irrelevancy. I know all about that stuff.

View attachment 433348

View attachment 433346
In addition to being wrong on the issues, Trump was also unfit and unprepared to be president.

Trump lacked experience in, and an understanding of, sound, responsible governance; Trump knew nothing about the law or the Constitution, he knew nothing about appropriate public policy – worse, he had nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and the will of the American people.

Completely devoid of political acumen and experience, that Trump’s presidency was an unmitigated failure comes as no surprise.
/——/ And all Biden did with his 47 years in politics is make himself and his family filthy stinking rich.
Another Trump failure: the trade deficit.

“Well, the data are in, and Trump’s war is lost. The trade deficit in August was $67 billion, its highest level since August 2006. For manufactured goods, the deficit was $84 billion, the biggest on record with data starting in 1992 (the deficit is also up slightly as a share of GDP).

In fact, Trump’s loss of the trade war was inevitable. Although he and his aides never seemed to understand this basic fact, the tariffs were mostly paid for not by foreign companies exporting to the United States but by American consumers and producers.”

View attachment 433348

View attachment 433346
Everything we our kids not to be.
Bully
Narcissist
Bragger
Show off
Liar
Asshole
Cheater
Foul mouth
brat
enough ?

Anti-Trumpers: What Do You Have Against Trump ?

Is that sufficient to respond to your thread? I have paragraphs I could add and use details from his speeches, tweets and acts to prove he is worse than the above, he is EVIL!
NO IT'S NOT. Oh, so you have paragraphs, and speeches, and tweets, and acts. Great. But instead of showing up here with something to actually say, you just holler a bunch of bad words.

So when you grow up, maybe you come back here with your "details from his speeches, tweets and acts" That's what I've been asking for, not a show of unexplained, frenzied rage.

Maybe if you didn't have your head up you ass you would have watched his speeches, read his tweets and understood his acts which harmed people. Or maybe you did, and you support evil.
Four years in, and they have made zero (0) effort to gain an accurate understanding of the perspectives of others.

It's not exactly hard to find, but they hide from it, so then they say "so you have nothing". This is the thought process of children.

Willful, arrogant ignorance. Worthless.

Last edited:
just look at the difference in attitude between this president and the last one

there is nothing Biden takes more seriously than his job as president

Trump played golf and phoned it in

Forum List

Back