What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
Reaction score
This should be fun...
img_78081.jpg

Bikers-for-Trump.jpg

Anti-Trumpers Hear THUNDER As Bad@$$ Group Shows Up At Rally To Protect Supporters
By: V Saxena on March 29, 2016

A group of First Amendment-loving patriots collectively known as “Bikers for Trump” planned to show up in droves at GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump’s rally in Wisconsin this week to protect both the boisterous front-runner and his ardent supporters — and their arrival on Tuesday did not please the anti-Trumpers one single bit.

“Patriotic Bikers, from all across the United States are planning to show up at ALL future TRUMP rallies to make sure that any paid agitator protesters don’t take away Mr. Trump’s right to speak,” the group announced on Facebook.

“Or interfere with the rights of Trump supporters to safely attend,” it continued. “WE SHALL NOT BE SILENCED!”

PHOTO: Anti-Trumpers Hear THUNDER As Bad@$$ Group Shows Up At Rally To Protect Supporters

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let's see the limp-wristed lefties and BLM punks get in their faces.

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not good. The MESSAGE should come from Trump and his body-guard. Not vigilantes. Thanks, but no thanks.

Greg

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score

The point is that they are not limp wristed. They are thugs; and as such need to be dealt with by Professionals. I'd like to see "Navy Seals for Trump" but bikers might not be well disciplined. I would suggest leaving it to the pros.

Greg

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Awesome!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The point is that they are not limp wristed. They are thugs; and as such need to be dealt with by Professionals. I'd like to see "Navy Seals for Trump" but bikers might not be well disciplined. I would suggest leaving it to the pros.

Greg

All bikers are thugs? Kiss my ass.

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Greg

I think he was saying the lefties are all thugs. They may be, but they're limp wristed thugs.

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Reaction score

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Greg

Whoopsies. Misunderstood you. Apologies.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Greg

I think he was saying the lefties are all thugs. They may be, but they're limp wristed thugs.

Thanks for pointing that out. I apologized.

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score
He'll win and everything will be ok.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ho boy, donnie dump has some dumpsters on wheels!

OP
American_Jihad

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
Reaction score
Anti-Trump Activists to Face Bikers, Riot Police at Trump Rally
Riot police already standing guard where Trump will speak
Kit Daniels - March 29, 2016
032916riotgear2.jpg

Anti-Trump activists, ‘Bikers for Trump’ and riot police will all face each other at a Trump event where six anti-Trump protestors were already arrested.

It’s also likely some of the same activists from the recent, violent anti-Trump protests in nearby Chicago will make an appearance.

Monday night’s sit-in protest was apparently an attempt by leftist protestors to intimidate the hotel into cancelling the Trump event.

Anti-Trump Activists to Face Bikers, Riot Police at Trump Rally

OP
American_Jihad

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
Reaction score
1bikers.jpg

Bikers for Trump Ready to Stand up to Protesters

Published January 13, 2017
White House FOXBusiness

Bikers prepared to help with inauguration protests
Chris Cox of Bikers for Trump on how the group will help if inauguration protests get out of hand.

A motorcycle group led by a South Carolina chainsaw artist will ride into the nation’s capital on Inauguration Day in support of the 45th President of the United States.

Bikers for Trump, a group of motorcycle enthusiasts, will likely be toeing the line with protesters, who are also expected to be at the event.

“The bikers are certainly used to being outnumbered and we are prepared to form a wall of meat,” Chris Cox, the founder of the organization, told the FOX Business Network.

“We’re anticipating a celebration here. We don’t anticipate any problems. We have a strict code of conduct where we don’t condone violence. But again in the event that we’re needed, you can certainly count on the Bikers for Trump,” Cox said.

He added: “The backbone of the biker community is the veteran. So these are guys that aren’t really used to backing down. You certainly won’t see bikers out there screaming, calling for destruction of private property or the death of police officers.”

Bikers for Trump Ready to Stand up to Protesters

bikers.jpg

100000-BIKERS-TRUMP-RALLY.jpg

Continue Reading Below

Bikers for Trump, a group of motorcycle enthusiasts, will likely be toeing the line with protesters, who are also expected to be at the event.

“The bikers are certainly used to being outnumbered and we are prepared to form a wall of meat,” Chris Cox, the founder of the organization, told the FOX Business Network.

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not good. The MESSAGE should come from Trump and his body-guard. Not vigilantes. Thanks, but no thanks.

Greg
This entire election was by vigilantes.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List