Anti-Trump protesters (liberals) get violent and assault counter protester at PDX airport

Remember what happened the last time you Democrats started a dust-up.
What the Civil War? That was you backwards, socially conservative southerners. I don't care that you call yourselves something different these days.

I'm from New York, am technically not a conservative, and it's you people who change your tag to escape your past, Mr. Progressive. The main difference is you seek to replace your lost black-to-white slavery with the slavery of all to the State.
Not a conservative? Lol Billy at least you still have some small bit of shame left in you.

I am in technical terms a classical liberal, some POVs of which are also held by modern-day conservatives. You modern day "liberals" have no relation whatsoever to that particular philosophy.
You are a shill for Trump, and an embarrassment to our nation.

You people have no nation, since you believe in nothing connected with it.

What the Civil War? That was you backwards, socially conservative southerners. I don't care that you call yourselves something different these days.

I'm from New York, am technically not a conservative, and it's you people who change your tag to escape your past, Mr. Progressive. The main difference is you seek to replace your lost black-to-white slavery with the slavery of all to the State.
Not a conservative? Lol Billy at least you still have some small bit of shame left in you.

I am in technical terms a classical liberal, some POVs of which are also held by modern-day conservatives. You modern day "liberals" have no relation whatsoever to that particular philosophy.

You believe in the opposite of what this nation stands for. You are scum.

I'm sorry, but totalitarianism in any form is missing from the Constitution. You lose.

I'm sorry, but totalitarianism in any form is missing from the Constitution. You lose.
"Paladin of the lost hour" is, excuse me LGBT friends, really fucking gay

"Paladin of the lost hour" is, excuse me LGBT friends, really fucking gay

Try reading the inspiration from one of the most awarded writers in history.

Ellison Webderland: Paladin of the Lost Hour

Did you guys see the video of that chump getting dropped?

Eventually, someone will shoot.
Yep. Just ask Trayvon how it worked out for HIM! :laugh:
He should have been armed. These protesters need to be too.
You want people who go around committing assault to have guns? Sucker punching isn't enough violence for you? You want them to commit murder too?
Unfortunately yes. It's a horror for the victim. Once the left really starts killing people that party will be over.

Did you guys see the video of that chump getting dropped?

You want people who go around committing assault to have guns? Sucker punching isn't enough violence for you? You want them to commit murder too?
Unfortunately yes. It's a horror for the victim. Once the left really starts killing people that party will be over.
When the right starts killing people it will be funny again

Fortunately for you, that wont happen. We arent the ones committing violence in the US.

Fortunately for you, that wont happen. We arent the ones committing violence in the US.
You sure are begging for it though

I certainly hope so. It looks like the left needs some discipline.

You sure are begging for it though
You sound like a hardened abuser of women!

Forum List

Back