Anti Trump Protester Calls For Violence on CNN - ' People Have to Die

We don't bend over for the United Nations any longer, so get used to it.
I fixed it a bit:

"We don't bend over for the United Nations *against Israel's right to protect itself* any longer, so get used to it."

Let em burn some shit down. It won't change anything. It'll only help Trump win easier next time. And most Trump supporters' Safe Spaces are very safe. They're armed, and prepared for Democrat savage attacks.

It's why i always recommend folks acquire firearms and become proficient with their use. The Democrats will continue to incite violence. I advise folks be prepared to defend and protect themselves and their loved ones. Don't leave yourself helpless against the Democrat hordes.

Since Barry released so many terrorists, GITMO has plenty of room to hold the Liberal Anarchists burning the American flag, calling for the overthrow of the govt, calling for the assassination of the new President, and calling for the RACIST MURDER of American Citizens!
. Wow, wouldn't that be crazy ?? They would swear Trump was Hitler then, but all the while not realize what they might have done to get there... The killer in Dallas who killed the cops should have went there immediately, but he took the cowards way out.

Let em burn some shit down. It won't change anything. It'll only help Trump win easier next time. And most Trump supporters' Safe Spaces are very safe. They're armed, and prepared for Democrat savage attacks.

It's why i always recommend folks acquire firearms and become proficient with their use. The Democrats will continue to incite violence. I advise folks be prepared to defend and protect themselves and their loved ones. Don't leave yourself helpless against the Democrat hordes.
. Well that's what the national guard is for, and let's hope they are activated quickly if things get stupid.

The Alex Jones alt-right internet pussies are peeing their pants because a woman on tv isn't afraid to speak her mind.

Pucker up cons.

The Alex Jones alt-right internet pussies are peeing their pants because a woman on tv isn't afraid to speak her mind.

Pucker up cons.
Much like Hillary, Maddow is insignificant, made that way - like Hillary - by herself!

Forum List

Back