Anti-science liberals tell teachers to not refer to students as boys or girls

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Do not refer to female pupils as 'girls' or 'ladies' because it 'reminds them of their gender', headteachers told

Teachers should not refer to pupils as “girls" or "ladies” because it means they are “constantly reminded of their gender”, the Government’s former mental health tsar has said.

Natasha Devon told headteachers of the country’s leading girls’ schools that they should be using gender-neutral language when they address their students, and added that the same applied for boys.

Speaking at the Girls’ School Association’s annual conference in Manchester, she said that she would “never walk into a room in an-all girls’ school and say girls or ladies” because it was “patronising”.

She added: “I don’t think it is useful to be constantly reminded of your gender all the time and all the stereotypes that go with it.”

Ms Devon said that rather than addressing children as “boys” or “girls”, teachers should use gender-neutral terms such as “pupils”, “students” or “people”.

“I think actually in some ways boys are more constrained by the expectation of their gender,” she said. “And whilst that is being challenged and changed I don’t think it’s helpful to keep saying ‘girls, girls, girls, boys, boys, boys’, because there is so much implication that potentially goes with that.”

Ms Devon said that using the term “girls” can evoke a sense that they have to do everything perfectly which can “create a lot of anxiety” in children and teenagers.

Meanwhile, the term “boys” carries connotations of “being macho, not talking about your feelings, being told to man up”....

In related news, liberal faggot Nazis interrogate student T.A. for daring to play a Jordan Peterson clip in a fair and balanced (neutral and objective) manner:

Thank God that Hillary lost the election.

Well, people are choosing now to live their lives outside of that rigid mindset.

Of course you're like the taliban and believe that if anyone wishes to be otherwise should be killed. Scum.

I aint telling you to live your life any differently but people that do choose to live their lives this way probably should be respected.

You Trumpanzees are the anti-science people. You actively seek to defund all science, and deny the Theories that are the most robust in science, Evolution and Global Warming. On the average, you people are scientifically illiterate.

We're NOT talking about sex but Gender dumbass!

If one wants to wear a dress, lipstick and has the brainwiring of a women more power to them! Your problem is you can't accept that this is a real thing and based on dozens of studies has been proven to be real physical biological different in ones brain.

You think your science 101 over powers phd level science showing that things are a tiny bit deeper then xx or xy? lol

Now who is refusing to believe in science?

I use to talk about how inferior you slant eyed asians are but I was wrong! We both can be hateful and nasty but I grew out of it.

Well, people are choosing now to live their lives outside of that rigid mindset.

Of course you're like the taliban and believe that if anyone wishes to be otherwise should be killed. Scum.

I aint telling you to live your life any differently but people that do choose to live their lives this way probably should be respected.
You're a moron.

We're NOT talking about sex but Gender dumbass!

If one wants to wear a dress, lipstick and has the brainwiring of a women more power to them! Your problem is you can't accept that this is a real thing and based on dozens of studies has been proven to be real physical biological different in ones brain.

You think your science 101 over powers phd level science showing that things are a tiny bit deeper then xx or xy? lol

Now who is refusing to believe in science?

I use to talk about how inferior you slant eyed asians are but I was wrong! We both can be hateful and nasty but I grew out of it.
There is no credible science backing transfaggotry.

Do not refer to female pupils as 'girls' or 'ladies' because it 'reminds them of their gender', headteachers told

Teachers should not refer to pupils as “girls" or "ladies” because it means they are “constantly reminded of their gender”, the Government’s former mental health tsar has said.

Natasha Devon told headteachers of the country’s leading girls’ schools that they should be using gender-neutral language when they address their students, and added that the same applied for boys.

Speaking at the Girls’ School Association’s annual conference in Manchester, she said that she would “never walk into a room in an-all girls’ school and say girls or ladies” because it was “patronising”.

She added: “I don’t think it is useful to be constantly reminded of your gender all the time and all the stereotypes that go with it.”

Ms Devon said that rather than addressing children as “boys” or “girls”, teachers should use gender-neutral terms such as “pupils”, “students” or “people”.

“I think actually in some ways boys are more constrained by the expectation of their gender,” she said. “And whilst that is being challenged and changed I don’t think it’s helpful to keep saying ‘girls, girls, girls, boys, boys, boys’, because there is so much implication that potentially goes with that.”

Ms Devon said that using the term “girls” can evoke a sense that they have to do everything perfectly which can “create a lot of anxiety” in children and teenagers.

Meanwhile, the term “boys” carries connotations of “being macho, not talking about your feelings, being told to man up”....

In related news, liberal faggot Nazis interrogate student T.A. for daring to play a Jordan Peterson clip in a fair and balanced (neutral and objective) manner:

it's always amusing when a brain dead trumptard says liberals are "anti-science".

you morons have no shame.

Freak

You Trumpanzees are the anti-science people. You actively seek to defund all science, and deny the Theories that are the most robust in science, Evolution and Global Warming. On the average, you people are scientifically illiterate.
It's not called global warming anymore, it's "climate change"...they had to change the name because the globe doesn't seem to agree with their predictions when they're supposed to take place. And nobody is going to deny the fact that the climate changes...so they get to pretend their predictions are still credible even when they never come true when they say they will. Lol

it's always amusing when a brain dead trumptard says liberals are "anti-science".

Freak

They want to destroy all of science and defund it because science goes against their narrow fucked up beliefs. They can't stand that science says that Transgender people have the brains of the opposite sex or somewhere inbetween in some cases...

They prefer to attack and laugh as they're incapable of thinking beyond their narrow mindset. The problem is they can change to be good people, while the transgender people is left to suffer this hatred or hide it and as they do they suffer all the same. Either way it is just fucking sad.

Freak

They want to destroy all of science and defund it because science goes against their narrow fucked up beliefs. They can't stand that science says that Transgender people have the brains of the opposite sex or somewhere inbetween in some cases...

They prefer to attack and laugh as they're incapable of thinking beyond their narrow mindset. The problem is they can change to be good people, while the transgender people is left to suffer this hatred or hide it and as they do they suffer all the same. Either way it is just fucking sad.

they really are pathetic

th

However you are telling people to live their lives differently by imposing your set of rules on society over terms that have been used for centuries. If you don't like being called a boy/girl or a he/she that really is too bad because I'm planning on adjusting the my linguistic use of those terms for people who make up maybe 1% of the population.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Freak

http_%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FHow-I-Met-Your-Mother.gif

th

However you are telling people to live their lives differently by imposing your set of rules on society over terms that have been used for centuries. If you don't like being called a boy/girl or a he/she that really is too bad because I'm planning on adjusting the my linguistic use of those terms for people who make up maybe 1% of the population.

*****CHUCKLE*****

If you wish to be an asshole to people then that is the kind of person you're. Treat people the way you wish to be treated. And these people have just as much right to live as you do.

Last edited:

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

If you wish to be an asshole to people then that is the kind of person you're. Treat people the way you wish to be treated. And these people have just as much right to live as you do.

th

They're free to live their lives without telling me what to do and if you wish call me that that is your choice... It says a lot about 'your' treatment of others over an issue.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Being mean to people that are different isn't right. I am disabled and assholes like you think that because I am that I deserve to be treated like shit. Is this good for our society or the person that can't help it? No.
You're not only disabled, you are also an antitheist asshole. Not only that, you are an atheist that doesn't even understand the implications of your own belief.

Forum List

Back