Anti-science California ignores CDC mask guidance; people will remain masked until Newsom says it's time

The DemoKKKrat party is the most anti-science organization in the world right now.

The state of California announced Monday that will not ease its mask requirement until June 15, bucking guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which said it is safe for fully vaccinated people to skip face coverings in most situations.

California State Health Director Dr. Mark Ghaly said in a press conference that the purpose of the delay is to afford businesses additional time to make operation changes due to CDC’s updated guidance.

“This four-week period will give Californians time to prepare for this change, while we continue the relentless focus on delivering vaccines particularly to underserved communities and those that were hard hit throughout this pandemic,” Ghaly told reporters.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) recently stated that he plans to end nearly all restrictions on June 15 if coronavirus cases drop lower.
Don't you think your KKK play is a bit lame given the Vlad Smoocher the Dems sent packing from DC?

Did you not know your party founded, funded, and still operates the KKK?

But alas, no comment on the topic of the thread? Do you also think the CDC is wrong?
Hell, I didn't even know they were "my party". I just try to think straight. By example, if you wish to talk about science, why don't you do so without making your central point partisan?
Because the whole thing IS partisan, moron.
The DemoKKKrat party is the most anti-science organization in the world right now.

The state of California announced Monday that will not ease its mask requirement until June 15, bucking guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which said it is safe for fully vaccinated people to skip face coverings in most situations.

California State Health Director Dr. Mark Ghaly said in a press conference that the purpose of the delay is to afford businesses additional time to make operation changes due to CDC’s updated guidance.

“This four-week period will give Californians time to prepare for this change, while we continue the relentless focus on delivering vaccines particularly to underserved communities and those that were hard hit throughout this pandemic,” Ghaly told reporters.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) recently stated that he plans to end nearly all restrictions on June 15 if coronavirus cases drop lower.
Don't you think your KKK play is a bit lame given the Vlad Smoocher the Dems sent packing from DC?

But alas, no comment on the topic of the thread? Do you also think the CDC is wrong?
Hell, I didn't even know they were "my party". I just try to think straight. By example, if you wish to talk about science, why don't you do so without making your central point partisan?
Honestly, I don't pretend to know a whole lot about the CDC's position but I'd venture a guess that continuing with mask is not targeted at those who have been vaccinated but at those who have not and may turn up at large gatherings (and unmasked) do some spreading and crowd my local hospital.

Despite your intelligent argument about morons, it isn't all partisan. I don't care if you are Dem, Repubic or Baptist, those who are not vaccinated should wear a mask, and since we can't ID who is from who is not vaccinated, we all pay the price. Quit whining and wear your mask.

If you think more of the unvaccinated are Repubic, that's your fucking problem.
Hmmmm

Do you not accept the scientific position that masks are useless? They are emblems of political control in some cases a color coordinating fashion statement.

those who are not vaccinated should wear a mask,
Please explain why--vaccinated people are not at risk of infection, so why are you concerned if someone who is unvaccinated wears a mask that has been proven to not work or not beyond your own fear? BTW, if you are going to whine because you have been disparaged, you might want to practice what you preach, hypocrite.
This reminds me of when you called me a hypocrite for firing back at you for having started a conversation with me by calling me a moron.

Get some new material and a new act, you're boring me.
I really don't GAF whether I bore you or not. If you don't like it, you know where the door (ignore button) is---don't let it hit you in the ass, moron.
From the age of that swinging door, it's obvious that you didn't lie about your age.

I'll decide when I wear a mask, and I'll decide when I've read enough of your stale act. Next thing I know, you'll be demanding my guns. Commie!
Nice try moron, you make yourself look worse with each post. I haven't demanded anything. You, OTOH, posted this-- Get some new material and a new act, you're boring me. That is a demand dummy. BTW, if I came for someone's guns, I'd be a democrat and I'm not that.

So you are equating wearing a mask with never leaving your house.

No, I said you'll be safer never leaving your house than you will be wearing a mask. For people like you, who are motivated by fear and pseudo-science rather than rationality and actual science, abstinence is probably the best policy. Just stay home forever, preferably under your bed where the cooties can't get you.
Yes, and I'd be safer at home but what do I gain verses what do I lose (verses wearing a mask)? So again, you have challenged me with a nonsense proposition.

So now you're making up shit about my courage as your means to discussing the pros and cons of wearing a mask? That's pathetic.
There are no pros to wearing a mask beyond virtue signalling. Masks do not work.
Okay, I'll play...

There are pros to wearing a mask including signaling sane people that you're not one of the mouth breathers. Mask work.

Please explain why--vaccinated people are not at risk of infection, so why are you concerned if someone who is unvaccinated wears a mask that has been proven to not work or not beyond your own fear? BTW, if you are going to whine because you have been disparaged, you might want to practice what you preach, hypocrite.
This reminds me of when you called me a hypocrite for firing back at you for having started a conversation with me by calling me a moron.

I really don't GAF whether I bore you or not. If you don't like it, you know where the door (ignore button) is---don't let it hit you in the ass, moron.
From the age of that swinging door, it's obvious that you didn't lie about your age.

I'll decide when I wear a mask, and I'll decide when I've read enough of your stale act. Next thing I know, you'll be demanding my guns. Commie!
Nice try moron, you make yourself look worse with each post. I haven't demanded anything. You, OTOH, posted this-- Get some new material and a new act, you're boring me. That is a demand dummy. BTW, if I came for someone's guns, I'd be a democrat and I'm not that.
Play some more...
Nice try commie, you're looking worse with every attempt to use English. It took me three seconds to find you telling me not to let the door hit me on the way out. That was a demand on your part, dumb commie.

A 70 year old with a bad heart going out to collect someone's guns? That sounds like a bad sitcom in Russia. We do thing differently in the USA, we send a man to do a man's job, dumb commie bastage.

Play some more...
Nice try commie, you're looking worse with every attempt to use English. It took me three seconds to find you telling me not to let the door hit me on the way out. That was a demand on your part, dumb commie.

A 70 year old with a bad heart going out to collect someone's guns? That sounds like a bad sitcom in Russia. We do thing differently in the USA, we send a man to do a man's job, dumb commie bastage.
HaHaHa, product of CA public schools. Didn't do well did you? If you paid attention to the first five words, moron, you would know that it was a suggestion conditioned on a particular event. Try again. Please expound on why you think I am a commie? Also please tell me where I ever indicated I wanted your guns. I have plenty of my own, thank you very much--I don't live in CA. How's that working for you? Did you get your cash for guns from your buddy Gavin? Have another drink and take another toke. What a moron.

Honestly, I don't pretend to know a whole lot about the CDC's position but I'd venture a guess that continuing with mask is not targeted at those who have been vaccinated but at those who have not and may turn up at large gatherings (and unmasked) do some spreading and crowd my local hospital.

Despite your intelligent argument about morons, it isn't all partisan. I don't care if you are Dem, Repubic or Baptist, those who are not vaccinated should wear a mask, and since we can't ID who is from who is not vaccinated, we all pay the price. Quit whining and wear your mask.

If you think more of the unvaccinated are Repubic, that's your fucking problem.
Hmmmm

Do you not accept the scientific position that masks are useless? They are emblems of political control in some cases a color coordinating fashion statement.
No I don't. Science and the entire academic world are engaged in a leftist plot to destroy the country. HEY, just pulling your paw.

I'd have to study the position. Do you have a link?

Being dumb enough to storm the Capitol, club and kill Law Officers is evidence of Trump Control. What a bunch of dummies.

Being dumb enough to storm the Capitol, club and kill Law Officers is evidence of Trump Control.
No officer was clubbed or killed. The only murder was at the hands of a capitol cop who summarily executed a US veteran who was guilty of trespass at best. Now before you scream "insurrection" you can look for a link that shows ANYONE has been charged with insurrection. Please link proof of your statement above as well. I know you won't because it is a LIE. Typical lying democrat.

Play some more...

HaHaHa, product of CA public schools. Didn't do well did you? If you paid attention to the first five words, moron, you would know that it was a suggestion conditioned on a particular event. Try again. Please expound on why you think I am a commie? Also please tell me where I ever indicated I wanted your guns. I have plenty of my own, thank you very much--I don't live in CA. How's that working for you? Did you get your cash for guns from your buddy Gavin? Have another drink and take another toke. What a moron.
I did well enough in school to fire expert, second in my class, with an M16. A commie like you probably never shot anything but bunnies and paper targets. You didn't say you wanted my guns... excuse me for not trusting a commie. Cals working fine, I can see the ocean from here on my front porch, and GODDAMED, the air is nice.

Okay, maybe you are not a commie but I detect something unAmerican. I smelled it the day you insulted a combat vet. So, fuck off.

Seriously, you are quick to judge and seem to enjoy personal insult. I'm just playing your game. It's scary that I'm better at it than you. But then, Americans always beat commies.

Being dumb enough to storm the Capitol, club and kill Law Officers is evidence of Trump Control.
No officer was clubbed or killed. The only murder was at the hands of a capitol cop who summarily executed a US veteran who was guilty of trespass at best. Now before you scream "insurrection" you can look for a link that shows ANYONE has been charged with insurrection. Please link proof of your statement above as well. I know you won't because it is a LIE. Typical lying democrat.
Okay, I'm only half right, officers were not killed; they only lost body parts as the polite trespassers danced merrily through the building swinging flag poles and BB Bats while chanting jokes about hanging the VP and taking Nancy's life. I guess you missed the film - or had too much Vodka? Is it true that there's a lot of alcoholism in your mother country?

Last edited:
Okay, I'm only half right, officers were not killed; they only lost body parts as the polite trespassers dance merrily through the building swinging flag poles and BB Bats while chanting jokes about hanging the VP and taking Nancy's life. I guess you missed the film - or had too much Vodka? Is it true that there's a lot of alcoholism in your mother country?
Don't you ever get tired of being WRONG. I understand that you live in the asshole of America and you were deprived of a decent education, but you just keep lying. No officers lost body parts to trespassers. However a US veteran, ASHLI BABBITT, was summarily executed by a capitol cop for trespass. Talk about disparaging veterans, you POS. I don't know do you suffer from alcoholism you commie POS.

you insulted a combat vet.
Please show me where I did that--provide the link. HaHaHa, again you with unsubstantiated accusations like me coming after your guns. LIAR! We know when you assholes are lying--your lips are moving
You have a bad habit of punctuating sentences with moron. I'll show you where the vet was insulted when you show me the medical report showing my affliction with a mental handicap.
And btw, the people you are insulting are usually very childlike, warm and fun to know... fucking asshole! But what else should I expect from someone who complains about fags and blacks? Would you like a link... asshole?

Okay, I'm only half right, officers were not killed; they only lost body parts as the polite trespassers dance merrily through the building swinging flag poles and BB Bats while chanting jokes about hanging the VP and taking Nancy's life. I guess you missed the film - or had too much Vodka? Is it true that there's a lot of alcoholism in your mother country?
Don't you ever get tired of being WRONG. I understand that you live in the asshole of America and you were deprived of a decent education, but you just keep lying. No officers lost body parts to trespassers. However a US veteran, ASHLI BABBITT, was summarily executed by a capitol cop for trespass. Talk about disparaging veterans, you POS. I don't know do you suffer from alcoholism you commie POS.
I'm occasionally wrong but I pegged you correctly.

We've already discussed Babbit. Quit stammering and don't piss your knickers.

I expect from someone who complains about fags
Yeah, go for it moron. Show me where I ever used that term. Link it.

And there goes the deflection again. Throw a lie out and when you're called on it, deflect. You should change your moniker to Moron, it is true unlike your current one. You never worked a day in your worthless life.

I expect from someone who complains about fags
Yeah, go for it moron. Show me where I ever used that term. Link it.

And there goes the deflection again. Throw a lie out and when you're called on it, deflect. You should change your moniker to Moron, it is true unlike your current one. You never worked a day in your worthless life.
Do you always make shit up when cornered?

Say goodnight Viktor, and oh, kiss my red, white and blue ass.

But you wouldn't believe the CDC or that lying Fauci would you?
Why the turnaround?

Newsome is a peckerhead but he has a lot of company in the California political world. I can't figure out why cool California people continue to vote for these assholes.

"If you’ve been fully vaccinated:
  • You can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.
  • You can resume activities without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance."
"What We Know
  • COVID-19 vaccines are effective at preventing COVID-19 disease, especially severe illness and death.
  • COVID-19 vaccines reduce the risk of people spreading COVID-19.
"What We’re Still Learning
  • How effective the vaccines are against variants of the virus that causes COVID-19. Early data show the vaccines may work against some variants but could be less effective against others.
  • How well the vaccines protect people with weakened immune systems, including people who take immunosuppressive medications.
  • How long COVID-19 vaccines can protect people."

What science says;

Vaccines significantly reduce the risk of contracting and spreading the disease. They are "95% efficacy in preventing COVID-19 in those without prior infection. The researchers report that the vaccine was equally effective across a variety of different."

Also, people with compromised immune systems may not develop the immunity from the vaccine. A lot depends on the type of immune deficiency. They may be significantly at risk.

So your premise is false. The guidance is following the CDC guidelines and science.

So, this post gets three Troll Stars.

Forum List

Back