Anti-science California ignores CDC mask guidance; people will remain masked until Newsom says it's time

You are gambling with your life for nothing more than making an ignorant partisan point.
You must be looking in the mirror. You are the one gambling with an experimental vaccine for a virus that the WHO, CDC and Fauci have repeatedly said they don't know about or contradicted guidance that they have made. I have had covid and my 70 yr. old body w/a heart condition handled it quite well. I have the real anti-bodies not some experimental cocktail. Keep running your mouth moron. Let me know how that vaccine that you took because your democrat masters told you to works for ya.
My experimental drug is about to be licensed - so maybe we both got lucky. Care to guess who took the greater risk?

Btw, if you're 70, I was a senior in high school when you were a punk ass in Jr High. Do I guess correctly that's when you dropped out of school to pursue a career in conspiracy theory?

But hey, no hard feelings. Let's have a drink together. I'll have a cold brewski and you can have Bleach on the Rocks. Or was it an intravenous commercial cleaner that Emperor Trump suggested?

DUCK... incoming aluminum tubes.:cul2:

Are not you overlooking the fact that the KKK aspect of the Dem Party moved to the Republican party more than fifty years ago?

David Duke trifled with politics as a member of what party?

By the time anyone every heard of David Duke, the Ku Klux Klan was on its last legs. For all intents and purposes, it ceased to exist in any meaningful form, not very many years later.

For nearly the entire time that it had any meaningful existence, the Ku Klux Klan was very solidly associated with the Democrapic party; as are its modern successors, such as the Antifa and Black Lies Matter movements.
I don't care what legs the KKK retained. Duke allied with the Republican Party because he accurately concluded that's where his racist bullshit would best fare. Own it.

Are not you overlooking the fact that the KKK aspect of the Dem Party moved to the Republican party more than fifty years ago?

By the time anyone every heard of David Duke, the Ku Klux Klan was on its last legs. For all intents and purposes, it ceased to exist in any meaningful form, not very many years later.

For nearly the entire time that it had any meaningful existence, the Ku Klux Klan was very solidly associated with the Democrapic party; as are its modern successors, such as the Antifa and Black Lies Matter movements.
I don't care what legs the KKK retained. Duke allied with the Republican Party because he accurately concluded that's where his racist bullshit would best fare. Own it.
When you own Robert Byrd and Joe Biden. LOL, Grand Dragon Robert Byrd. But, but, but, no he chaaaaanged. Run along now you senile old coot, its time for your bm.

My experimental drug is about to be licensed
Hold your breath waiting for that one.
I was a senior in high school when you were a punk ass in Jr High
Then what are you worried about, you're half dead already. Enjoy your near-beer.
I'm much more than half dead, and so are you.

I've been meaning to ask this because your stage name strikes a note. Didn't you use to work the underground... hoorah and all that nonsense?

The DemoKKKrat party is the most anti-science organization in the world right now.

The state of California announced Monday that will not ease its mask requirement until June 15, bucking guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which said it is safe for fully vaccinated people to skip face coverings in most situations.

California State Health Director Dr. Mark Ghaly said in a press conference that the purpose of the delay is to afford businesses additional time to make operation changes due to CDC’s updated guidance.

“This four-week period will give Californians time to prepare for this change, while we continue the relentless focus on delivering vaccines particularly to underserved communities and those that were hard hit throughout this pandemic,” Ghaly told reporters.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) recently stated that he plans to end nearly all restrictions on June 15 if coronavirus cases drop lower.
Don't you think your KKK play is a bit lame given the Vlad Smoocher the Dems sent packing from DC?

Did you not know your party founded, funded, and still operates the KKK?

But alas, no comment on the topic of the thread? Do you also think the CDC is wrong?
Hell, I didn't even know they were "my party". I just try to think straight. By example, if you wish to talk about science, why don't you do so without making your central point partisan?
Because the whole thing IS partisan, moron.
The DemoKKKrat party is the most anti-science organization in the world right now.

The state of California announced Monday that will not ease its mask requirement until June 15, bucking guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which said it is safe for fully vaccinated people to skip face coverings in most situations.

California State Health Director Dr. Mark Ghaly said in a press conference that the purpose of the delay is to afford businesses additional time to make operation changes due to CDC’s updated guidance.

“This four-week period will give Californians time to prepare for this change, while we continue the relentless focus on delivering vaccines particularly to underserved communities and those that were hard hit throughout this pandemic,” Ghaly told reporters.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) recently stated that he plans to end nearly all restrictions on June 15 if coronavirus cases drop lower.
Don't you think your KKK play is a bit lame given the Vlad Smoocher the Dems sent packing from DC?

But alas, no comment on the topic of the thread? Do you also think the CDC is wrong?
Hell, I didn't even know they were "my party". I just try to think straight. By example, if you wish to talk about science, why don't you do so without making your central point partisan?
Honestly, I don't pretend to know a whole lot about the CDC's position but I'd venture a guess that continuing with mask is not targeted at those who have been vaccinated but at those who have not and may turn up at large gatherings (and unmasked) do some spreading and crowd my local hospital.

Despite your intelligent argument about morons, it isn't all partisan. I don't care if you are Dem, Repubic or Baptist, those who are not vaccinated should wear a mask, and since we can't ID who is from who is not vaccinated, we all pay the price. Quit whining and wear your mask.

If you think more of the unvaccinated are Repubic, that's your fucking problem.
Masks are dehumanizing- they cover the face and muffle the voice. They stifle two of the prime vectors of society, for little to no purpose.
Masks don't work- even Fauci admits that masks barely help at all beyond a few droplets.
Masks don't work- studies have found varying results, but the range is between 'not that useful' and 'mildly harmful'.
Masks hurt people- masks prevent proper breathing in athletes and other people.
Masks may include hazardous metals which anybody who wears them might breathe (Unmasking the Truth About Face Mask Contamination - Sanctuary Functional Medicine).
Mask demands can hurt people who psychologically or medically cannot wear a mask.

Masks should NOT be mandatory or even socially demanded. I will not wear one if I can help it. I know people who wear them. I will not wear them for moral and prudential reasons.

Then what are you worried about, you're half dead already. Enjoy your near-beer.

I've been meaning to ask this because your stage name strikes a note. Didn't you use to work the underground... hoorah and all that nonsense?
Haven't got a clue what you are babbling about.

When you own Robert Byrd and Joe Biden. LOL, Grand Dragon Robert Byrd. But, but, but, no he chaaaaanged. Run along now you senile old coot, its time for your bm.
Robert Who?

I will own Biden as a sane choice over that asswipe you voted into office. Poor Joe, he has tp clean up Trump's mess... just like Obama cleaned up the mess GW left behind, and Clinton mopped up after the Ancient Acting President. I'll leave Geo I out of it because I half-liked the guy.

I'll bet you're a fucking proletariat, worked all your life for the man.

Honestly, I don't pretend to know a whole lot about the CDC's position but I'd venture a guess that continuing with mask is not targeted at those who have been vaccinated but at those who have not and may turn up at large gatherings (and unmasked) do some spreading and crowd my local hospital.

Despite your intelligent argument about morons, it isn't all partisan. I don't care if you are Dem, Repubic or Baptist, those who are not vaccinated should wear a mask, and since we can't ID who is from who is not vaccinated, we all pay the price. Quit whining and wear your mask.

Masks are dehumanizing- they cover the face and muffle the voice. They stifle two of the prime vectors of society, for little to no purpose.
Masks don't work- even Fauci admits that masks barely help at all beyond a few droplets.
Masks don't work- studies have found varying results, but the range is between 'not that useful' and 'mildly harmful'.
Masks may include hazardous metals which anybody who wears them might breathe (Unmasking the Truth About Face Mask Contamination - Sanctuary Functional Medicine).
Mask demands can hurt people who psychologically or medically cannot wear a mask.

Masks should NOT be mandatory or even socially demanded. I will not wear one if I can help it. I know people who wear them. I will not wear them for moral and prudential reasons.
I like my mask. Are you trying to infringe on my rights?

Haven't got a clue what you are babbling about.
My apology, the name seemed familiar.

Ain't it amazing that solely on Dementia Joe's word, all the blue states AND the Canadian border are opening up just in time for Joe to ALLOW everyone to bbq together. HaHaHa, Morons--Scamdemic. A year and a half of your life has been flushed down the shitter because the democrats wanted to steal an election. SMFH.

Not at all. You'll actually be even safer if you never leave your house again.

Your mask is ineffective--you can get one that works on the produce aisle of your local grocery--open it up and slide it over your head. Breathe deep.

Robert Who?

I will own Biden as a sane choice over that asswipe you voted into office. Poor Joe, he has tp clean up Trump's mess... just like Obama cleaned up the mess GW left behind, and Clinton mopped up after the Ancient Acting President. I'll leave Geo I out of it because I half-liked the guy.

You'll own Robert Byrd too. Yeah, I WORKED my entire career. I WAS a REAL blue collar worker not some lying POS who denies the bs that his idiocy caused. How was your life on the dole.

David Duke's Short Journey from KKK to GOP | Sojourners

Sojourners › magazine › may-1989 › david-dukes-s...Duke, a former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, ran as a Republican against John Treen, another Republican. Treen had Lee Atwater and the Republican ...
Research Democrat KKK Grand Dragon Robert Byrd--
Richard Spenser endorsed Joe Biden. He knows white supremacy when he sees it. :)

Please read what I said again.

Please read what I said again.
He's a senile old welfare recipient, be patient with him.

And for Mr. Duke's entire fifteen minutes of fame, the overwhelmingly vast majority of us rejected him, and everything that he stood for.

In the mean time, while you Democraps point at extreme outliers that have purported to align with us, your own party has embraced and mainstreamed far worse degenerates than the fringe outliers for which you condemn us. You've openly embraces the faggots, trannies, illegal aliens, abortionists, violent criminals such as the Black Lies Matter filth, and so on.

Do something about the beam in your own eye before you fuss about the motes that you think you see in our eyes.

It seems that you've just proven my earlier point about you appropriating the BLUE COLLAR identity.

Not only are you not a real working man, but you have just now expressed contempt for us, using the slur “proletariat”.

You think that not making your living through honest work somehow makes you better than those of us who do.

It is fortunate, I suppose, that you never had any credibility to begin with, because if you had, you would now have completely destroyed it.

Now go and die in whatever way seems best to you.

Ain't it amazing that solely on Dementia Joe's word, all the blue states AND the Canadian border are opening up just in time for Joe to ALLOW everyone to bbq together. HaHaHa, Morons--Scamdemic. A year and a half of your life has been flushed down the shitter because the democrats wanted to steal an election. SMFH.
It won't be the first time the government has flush more than a year of my life. BFD

Haven't you learned anything in 70 years? Win some, lose some. I survived Trump, and buck up Lil Beaver, you'll survive Joe.

New Topics

Forum List

Back