Anti-Russian rhetoric

JMJM

Rookie
Reaction score
Anti-Russian rhetoric is no more than a tool of the political in-fighting in the USA. The fact is that when a politician doesn’t have a competitive political strategy, he tries to touch the stereotypes about Russia. Frankly speaking, I’m rather tired to hear about ostensible "Russian aggression" and "Moscow arbitrary rule". I don’t love Russians, but I strongly believe that our politicians in the first place must think about our problems and our people, and don’t try to outscore talking over "Russian threat". Wake up! Cold War is over! Stop terrifying people with Russians. You’d better draw more attention to your own failures and the interests of the American people.

Reaction score
What Anti Russian Rhetoric? Were you just unfrozen out of a cryogenic capsule from pre 1989? The political leadership of Russia are still venial and stupid, but Russia is no more of a current threat than Monaco.

Russia is an object lesson in how not to run an empire and an economy. But except for Vodka and Natural gas, no one cares about them much any more.

As for me, Russian Rhetoric is as much overblown and hysteric, if not more so than Italian. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS2iuCTBIm4&feature=feedlik"]На прамир[/ame]

Reaction score
Also,...[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHO7-MMejJk&NR=1"]На прамир[/ame]

pgm

Reaction score
What Anti Russian Rhetoric? Were you just unfrozen out of a cryogenic capsule from pre 1989? The political leadership of Russia are still venial and stupid, but Russia is no more of a current threat than Monaco.

Russia is an object lesson in how not to run an empire and an economy. But except for Vodka and Natural gas, no one cares about them much any more.
I think he's talking about rhetoric from the U.S. that views Russia as an enemy.

(シグナチャーに書いてあるCATSって何?)

Jeny20

Rookie
Reaction score
I quite understood this topic but I would like to have some idea regarding this"anti Russian rhetoric".

Jeny20

Rookie
Reaction score
This review was absolutely amazing with a great ideologies.

Jeny20

Rookie
Reaction score
Really enjoyed these reviews and had a good time here too.!!!!! There are many other blogs of forums from which I have learnt a lot.

Jeny20

Rookie
Reaction score
Quite different to understand but good sharing. Its found to be a great stuff.

Jeny20

Rookie
Reaction score
Thanks for such a latest updates and informative as well.

Jeny20

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey.........keep posting such videos. It was simply an amazing one.

Jeny20

Rookie
Reaction score
If you have some more info. and matter with different messages, then please do help us by sharing those matters publicly and give us a good treatment as well.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List