Threat? What do you think about this?

1tanny2

Rookie
Sep 12, 2011
Oleg Tyagnibok: "Only Islamic extremists will obtain Ukrainian highly enriched uranium". Somebody will say that this statement is no more than an attempt to tar the reputation of the leader of the Ukrainian ultranazi party "Svoboda" ("Freedom"). No, my friends, it’s just a logical conclusion from Mr.Tyagnibok’s claim: quote "...the conveyance of the Ukrainian highly enriched uranium to the United States is a sabotage against Ukrainian national security..." We all clearly understand that the USA are going to junk this uranium and not to produce bombs, meanwhile Tehran wich permanently receives Ukrainian subammunition for nuclear weapons, produces namely WMDs. For all that according to Tyagnibok the junk of uranium is "a sabotage" and the uranium distribution to the extremists is a normal business. Are you still considering my first statement to be sophisticated? So, let us remember that today Iranian missiles can easily achieve any European city and soon American cities will be found in the missile engagement zone. Thus, everybody has a reason to take a thought.

Just a rumor If I were you I'd be more concerned with Pakistan's Nuclear weapons pointed at India

New Topics

Forum List

Back