Anti-LGBTQ+ ‘groomer’ slur banned on Reddit

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Is Reddit a protector of vulnerable groups, or a liberal echo chamber? Discuss.
Reddit has banned the anti-LGBTQ+ slur “groomer” under its hate speech policy, as well as any other reference to LGBTQ+ people as “paedophiles”.

The vile slur, which conflates LGBTQ+ identities with paedophilia, has been increasing in use online, and has now been banned by Reddit as hate speech.

Traditional conservatism doesn’t sell in America and it‘s all the fault of traditional conservatives as they never conserved or preserved a damn thing.
I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of worthless dogshit that ever were. They sat on their hands and turned a blind eye to the emergence of fucked in the head leftists. They empowered the Left, they allowed them to write and enforce the PC programming.
The Left told them what they could say, how and what to think and they rolled over and complied with a smile. “Conservatives” didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christian males cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christian males.
The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....FUCK traditional Conservatives!

Traditional conservatism doesn’t sell in America and it‘s all the fault of traditional conservatives as they never conserved or preserved a damn thing.
I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of worthless dogshit that ever were. They sat on their hands and turned a blind eye to the emergence of fucked in the head leftists. They empowered the Left, they allowed them to write and enforce the PC programming.
The Left told them what they could say, how and what to think and they rolled over and complied with a smile. “Conservatives” didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christian males cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christian males.
The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....FUCK traditional Conservatives!

Is there a movement or has there been a movement from heterosexuals to make adult-children relationships legal? SEE NAMBLA.
Yes, they have a sister organization called NAMGLA. Do your research and you'll loook like less of an ignorant tool.

And are you insinuating that the LGBTQ community supports NAMBLA?

That’s a bold accusation. How do you figure that?
All the unpublicized school policies that allow teachers to make parental decisions for children without the parent's knowledge. That includes abortion and gender transitioning. Then there is also the matter of CRT which is racist in itself. These policies are turning teaching into a dishonorable profession.

Funny that they call LBGTQ people "groomers" yet statistics show that most child predators are hetrosexual [sic]. And these people actively defend known child molesters like Matt Gaetz and Roy Moore.

Faggots make up less than 4% of the population, and yet they account for almost half of all childfuckers. And that's only counting those who actually go so far as to physically, sexually assault children; and not counting those who merely engage in sexual grooming and brainwashing of children.

Your kind just need to be kept away from children, by whatever force it takes to accomplish this.

Yes, they have a sister organization called NAMGLA. Do your research and you'll loook like less of an ignorant tool.

And are you insinuating that the LGBTQ community supports NAMBLA?
I am stating that members (not all) of the LGBTQ supports adult-child consensual relationships to the point it has been made a social and civil rights issue.

Whether heterosexual or LGBTQ, do you believe that adults have rights to have consensual relations with boys and girls?

I am stating that members (not all) of the LGBTQ supports adult-child consensual relationships to the point it has been made a social and civil rights issue.

Whether heterosexual or LGBTQ, do you believe that adults have rights to have consensual relations with boys and girls?
The right tend to equate pedophila with LGBTQ and use the terms interchangable and implying that only people who are LGBTQ can be pedophiles. while turning a blind eye. This is why guys like Roy Moore and Matt Gaetz still have support on the right even though they are proven rapists and pedophiles. The right tend to ignore it, or say that the accusations were fabricated.

I hate all pedophiles. Alot of people on the right are fine with it, as long as its hetrosexual and the rapist has an R next to their name.

The right tend to equate pedophila with LGBTQ and use the terms interchangable and implying that only people who are LGBTQ can be pedophiles. while turning a blind eye. This is why guys like Roy Moore and Matt Gaetz still have support on the right even though they are proven rapists and pedophiles. The right tend to ignore it, or say that the accusations were fabricated.

I hate all pedophiles. Alot of people on the right are fine with it, as long as its hetrosexual and the rapist has an R next to their name.
So we agree that groomer organizations like NAMBLA should shut down? RegardiGa

One of many issues is people phukn with others by their own faults or hearsay. There is an absolute standard we have to live by in the Western World that does not deviate past a certain machismo-based checkpoint. So many people may not be as the accusers push but the damage is done and the payback over a period of time has gotten us to where we are now. The result is we are massively multi sexual that is near out of control. And all we had to do is make sure traditional marriages were the rule with others who live differently on the edge accepted without being screwed with but understood that there is a pecking order for civilization.

Reddit has become an awful, awful den of censorship and hate.

I don't know how many times I've had my posts immediately blocked as soon as I post them citing intolerance, hate, etc. And it was just me asking a question about something, or something non offensive. But I guess a bot saw a string of certain words and blocked me.

I'd seen soooooo many times on reditt of someone making an offhand remark and they get attacked viciously and with pure hatred and then banned. So one person can make an off color remark and it's considered hate speech and are banned, but nothing happens to the ones who cruely and without mercy abuse that person. It makes no sense.

Reddit is mostly a haven for super leftists and extreme progressives all trying to out virtue signal themselves. And the mods cater to them and try to sanitize the place by making it so inclusive that it is not inclusive at all.

There exist only a few small corners of reddit that are still around like a sub reddit called shitposting which is funny.

In the last 2 years the only time I'd even logged in and posted was to ask for help on 2 or 3 bosses in elden ring in the sub reddit beyond the fog.

Forum List

Back