Anti-Israel activist admits “apartheid” smear is just propaganda

MartyNYC

Gold Member
May 19, 2020
He doesn’t care that calling Israel ”apartheid” is not true. He only cares about its propaganda value…

He doesn’t care that calling Israel ”apartheid” is not true. He only cares about its propaganda value…
I don't know, Israel has its own Bantustans, just like the Boers used to have...

Last edited:
Well it is apartheid, but why is that a bad thing?

Shouldn‘t Israel be for the Jews?

Well it is apartheid, but why is that a bad thing?

Shouldn‘t Israel be for the Jews?
Most people associate South Africa with apartheid but SA never elected blacks to government positions or allowed them on the judiciary. The reality is that Israel IS a Jewish state but it is also a democracy in that everyone there gets the vote and Palestinians are free to serve in government or the military if they choose.

The reality is that Israel IS a Jewish state but it is also a democracy in that everyone there gets the vote and Palestinians are free to serve in government or the military if they choose.
Care to show me Israel's boundaries within which everyone gets a vote for Knesset membership?

Not my table ... I'm not Catholic and I don't live in Rome.
What does demonstrating the boundaries of Israel within which residents have a vote for Knesset membership have to do with the Vatican?

Was that a deflection on your part, or just defensiveness?

What does demonstrating the boundaries of Israel within which residents have a vote for Knesset membership have to do with the Vatican?

Was that a deflection on your part, or just defensiveness?

Arab Israeli political leader Mansour Abbas rejects apartheid claim. “He defended his position by pointing out the obvious: that he leads an Israeli-Arab party that is a member of the government’s coalition.” “I am within the coalition,” he said, adding that the option also exists for Israeli-Arabs to be ministers in the government.”

MK Mansour Abbas: Israel is not an apartheid state

Most people associate South Africa with apartheid but SA never elected blacks to government positions or allowed them on the judiciary. The reality is that Israel IS a Jewish state but it is also a democracy in that everyone there gets the vote and Palestinians are free to serve in government or the military if they choose.
Yes SA was apartheid, then they gave into woke leftwing idiots, now the country is a shit hole and declining into chaos. White farmers being murdered.

The Israelis do not allow Arabs to be citizens, with few exceptions for half breeds and some Arab Christians. But rightfully so, if they allowed Palestinian Arabs to become citizens they’d fall apart quickly.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Arab Israeli political leader Mansour Abbas rejects apartheid claim. “He defended his position by pointing out the obvious: that he leads an Israeli-Arab party that is a member of the government’s coalition.” “I am within the coalition,” he said, adding that the option also exists for Israeli-Arabs to be ministers in the government.”

MK Mansour Abbas: Israel is not an apartheid state
Care to show me Israel's boundaries within which everyone gets a vote for Knesset membership?

Forum List

Back