Anti-gunners....you have to explain Sweden.....

The Republicans want to put y'all back in chains.
If you don't vote for me, you ain't black.

Yeah, no race-baiting on the left. DURR
Yup, those are all true statements.

Nixon didn't have a southern strategy,
His own guys, including Lee Atwater said he did.

Reagan didn't create the Welfare Queen story
No, he just took one isolated incident and slandered all people on assistance with it. It was classic race baiting.

Willie Horton actually did the rape when dukakis allowed him out on leave from life in prison

Except that Dukakis didn't create the policy, Greg Sergeant, a Republican did. Dukakis actually changed the policy into something that made more sense.

You have nothing that is even close to the truth, facts or reality.

GUy, why don't you ever want to own it. I mean, whenever we talk about gun violence, your go to is "Well, it's just blacks shooting each other".

nd Willie Horton did rape and torture a woman and her husband while on "leave," from the life sentence....

Which... um... had nothing to do with Dukakis. The policy was developed earlier by a Republican, to sensibly help people who are going to be getting out of prison transition to civilian life. Then some lifers sued to get their leaves, and a court agreed with them. Dukakis is the guy who changed the policy.

1667862856204.png

Are you still mad that the Republicans freed the slaves?

Blacks are only allowed to vote for Biden?

Why?

Are they still slaves of the Democrats?

Sweden is a beautiful place. Why would it be brought up in this thread? I' was born in america but my parents were swedish. DNA comes first.

Are you still mad that the Republicans freed the slaves?

Blacks are only allowed to vote for Biden?

Why?

Are they still slaves of the Democrats?

Hey, frankly, if you aren't a millionaire you have no business voting for Republicans. But it amazes me how many of you stupid fucks keep voting for them, they keep turning around giving your money to rich people and screwing you over, and you, 'Yeah, man, more of that!"

Sweden is a beautiful place. Why would it be brought up in this thread? I' was born in america but my parents were swedish. DNA comes first.

AH, you have to understand the thinking of Dick Tiny.

Dick Tiny grasps onto any report of violence in Europe to claim that gun control can't ever possibly work and don't you dare ever even suggest that someone should look at his well-oiled personal arsenal that has all of his neighbors nervous.

His own guys, including Lee Atwater said he did.

No, he just took one isolated incident and slandered all people on assistance with it. It was classic race baiting.

Except that Dukakis didn't create the policy, Greg Sergeant, a Republican did. Dukakis actually changed the policy into something that made more sense.

GUy, why don't you ever want to own it. I mean, whenever we talk about gun violence, your go to is "Well, it's just blacks shooting each other".

Which... um... had nothing to do with Dukakis. The policy was developed earlier by a Republican, to sensibly help people who are going to be getting out of prison transition to civilian life. Then some lifers sued to get their leaves, and a court agreed with them. Dukakis is the guy who changed the policy.

The myth of the Southern Strategy....

Perhaps it was the Nixon’s Southern Strategy. That does seem to be a more common explanation these days than the Dixiecrats. But Nixon’s Southern Strategy never actually happened. He did not campaign in the Deep South, but on the outskirts of the South. His strategy was the Sunbelt Strategy, which went from parts of Florida to California. Much of the south was outside where he actually campaigned.
On August 23, 2018, The Hill, published an opinion piece by Dinesh D’Souza, The myth of Nixon’s ‘Southern Strategy’ which stated:

Nixon recognized the South was changing. It was becoming more industrialized, with many northerners moving to the Sunbelt. Nixon’s focus, Phillips writes, was on the non-racist, upwardly-mobile, largely urban voters of the Outer or Peripheral South. Nixon won these voters, and he lost the Deep South, which went to Democratic segregationist George Wallace.
In 1968, Nixon did not take a single state considered Deep South. Segregationist, George Wallace, took the Deep South. Hubert Humphry, the Democrats’ nominee, took Texas. This map shows just how well Nixon’s strategy worked and exactly who the Deep South voted for.
n21nnNbbsEGzZyFJ6s4HGzH3uqD6ixuozlZ6jLK0u85ROUKkP7wgkE9lusU_mjzfRe8YxaJZ2sYjWqwK9vhYO47Hm2u752GFPJobUev1zAmblQzy30Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Reagan is claimed to have used a continuation of Nixon’s Southern Strategy that never was. For Reagan, considering the states he won, it was more of an American strategy, beating Carter 489 electoral votes to 49.
Every claim Democrats make about the parties switching is not based on truth. Divisiveness and propaganda are the only things the Democrats have, and it continues to be very effective.

When did the Parties Switch on Civil Rights?

The left wing press covered the Welfare Queen....named her that, in fact, not Reagan, you doofus...

According to Levin, Sherwin had trouble interesting prosecutors in pursuing the case, so another officer leaked it to the Chicago Tribune.

Within days, Taylor’s exploits were front-page material. In the following months, Levin counted more than 40 Tribune stories about the woman it dubbed the “welfare queen.”
---
The story hit the wires and went national. “Welfare and Pension Swindle Laid to Woman of Many Aliases,” the New York Times headline read. The Post reported her arrest on fraud charges that November. And in California, Levin says, a PR guy clipped a story about her for his boss, Gov. Ronald Reagan.
--------
Perhaps most surprising are the crimes she wasn’t charged with, Levin writes.

One of Taylor’s sons told Sherwin, the police officer, that his mother bought and sold children on the black market; arrest reports often describe random children of varying races being present and neglected in Taylor’s homes. A niece told Levin that Taylor kidnapped her for days in 1976; police were called, but charges were never filed.

Taylor may have been the culprit in the infamous Paul Fronczak stolen baby case in 1964. According to later reports in the Tribune, an ex-husband told the FBI she appeared one day in the mid-1960s with a newborn baby, despite not having been pregnant, and that a woman using one of Taylor’s aliases was at the hospital the day of the crime. An ex-boyfriend also told police he saw her wearing a white uniform, just as the kidnapper was reportedly wearing, the day the baby was abducted.

Willie Horton....yes.....it was Dukakis' fault....

The Massachusetts legislature quickly passed a bill prohibiting furloughs for such inmates. However, in 1976, Dukakis vetoed this bill, arguing it would "cut the heart out of efforts at inmate rehabilitation."[12]

----------
On June 6, 1986, Horton was released as part of a weekend furlough program but did not return. On April 3, 1987, in Oxon Hill, Maryland, Horton twice raped a woman after pistol-whipping, knifing, binding, and gagging her fiancé. He then stole the car belonging to the man he had assaulted.

Hey, frankly, if you aren't a millionaire you have no business voting for Republicans. But it amazes me how many of you stupid fucks keep voting for them, they keep turning around giving your money to rich people and screwing you over, and you, 'Yeah, man, more of that!"

Exactly!
Stupid fucks should only vote for Dems.
And you're the perfect example.

Perhaps it was the Nixon’s Southern Strategy. That does seem to be a more common explanation these days than the Dixiecrats. But Nixon’s Southern Strategy never actually happened. He did not campaign in the Deep South, but on the outskirts of the South. His strategy was the Sunbelt Strategy, which went from parts of Florida to California. Much of the south was outside where he actually campaigned.

Nixon's own people admitted there was a Southern Strategy.

The story hit the wires and went national. “Welfare and Pension Swindle Laid to Woman of Many Aliases,” the New York Times headline read. The Post reported her arrest on fraud charges that November. And in California, Levin says, a PR guy clipped a story about her for his boss, Gov. Ronald Reagan.

The left wing press covered the Welfare Queen....named her that, in fact, not Reagan, you doofus...

You miss the point. The point wasn't that this woman didn't exist, it was that Reagan made her emblematic for all people of color on assistance. In early iterations, he also talked about "young bucks" on welfare.

It would be like if every gun owner was demonized and compared to Joker Holmes. Just to give you something you can sympathize with.

Willie Horton....yes.....it was Dukakis' fault....

The Massachusetts legislature quickly passed a bill prohibiting furloughs for such inmates. However, in 1976, Dukakis vetoed this bill, arguing it would "cut the heart out of efforts at inmate rehabilitation."[12]

Yes, because it undermined the purpose of Furloughs. The purpose was to acclimate prisoners who were going to be released back into society, so they didn't shank someone in the line at McDonalds.

It wasn't that Bush was having a thoughtful discussion about prison reform, it was "OH MY GOD, THIS SCARY BLACK MAN IS GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU ELECT DUKAKIS!!!"

Lee Atwater said, "By the time we are done, we'll have America thinking Willie Horton is Dukakis running mate".

It's a brilliant Republican play, really. Terrify stupid white people about crime while the One Percenters dismantle their middle class lifestyle...and you guys keep falling for it.

I stopped falling for it in 2008.

You miss the point. The point wasn't that this woman didn't exist, it was that Reagan made her emblematic for all people of color on assistance. In early iterations, he also talked about "young bucks" on welfare.

It would be like if every gun owner was demonized and compared to Joker Holmes. Just to give you something you can sympathize with.

Yes, because it undermined the purpose of Furloughs. The purpose was to acclimate prisoners who were going to be released back into society, so they didn't shank someone in the line at McDonalds.

It wasn't that Bush was having a thoughtful discussion about prison reform, it was "OH MY GOD, THIS SCARY BLACK MAN IS GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU ELECT DUKAKIS!!!"

Lee Atwater said, "By the time we are done, we'll have America thinking Willie Horton is Dukakis running mate".

It's a brilliant Republican play, really. Terrify stupid white people about crime while the One Percenters dismantle their middle class lifestyle...and you guys keep falling for it.

Moron...every left wing paper covered that woman, and you blame Reagan...who simply pointed out the truth of who she was and what she did....dittos willie horton and dukakis...

And no, as my link shows, Nixon did not use race or a racist southern strategy...you lying asshat...

Actually, I voted Republican up until 2008.

Then I looked at my busted 401K, my underwater mortgage and my reduced paycheck and said, "Why the fuck do I keep supporting these guys, they just fuck it all up!"

I know, giving mortgages to people with poor credit was a bad idea.

Why did community organizers push for that?

The purpose of giving furloughs to murderers who were given life sentences without the possibility of parole was to acclimate them to be released, a release that would never happen?

It's a brilliant Republican play, really. Terrify stupid white people about crime

No kidding. Stupid white people have no reason to fear convicted murderers getting weekend passes from stupid fucking liberal politicians. Even stupid fucking liberals wouldn't be stupid enough to let Willie Horton out for an unsupervised weekend, right?

That would be ridiculous!!!

Another Tuff Guy "LOOK! I've have a GUN!" thread.

Look, the point of the 2A is NOT Glorification of guns and ownership....the point is the defense of your rights and freedoms.
"Speak SOFTLY" and carry a big stick." It was never "Brag loudly about what ya got"

Having guns is one thing. Using them to defend your rights and freedom is a whole nuther beast.
Since you are most certainly not going to use them for the latter, you will soon lose them.

Bad news.....tuff guy internet talk and pictures of your toys never even once stopped a tyrant or dictator. They have much bigger toys and WILL use them.
You're too stupid to realize that the appreciation of guns is just like the appreciation people have for classic cars. This is completely separate from the serious side of owning a car, getting to work, saving money on gas and having them be reliable and work when you need them to. What the FUCK do you care if we also appreciate their power, and glorify them to eradicate evil when evil people would have their way with us??? This is how all MEN who band together against a common enemy (which in this case is muggers, rapists, serial killers and malevolent intruders of all types) talk when they are supporting each other. After they flew missions shooting at the enemy and got shot at by the enemy, they hung out at taverns and reveled in victory. This inspiration and revelry helped us win wars. If you want to be a Woke Pussy go hang out with Woke Pussies and see how far that gets you against physical threats. Leave us alone and have a nice plate of shit for dinner tonight on me.

Last edited:
Moron...every left wing paper covered that woman, and you blame Reagan...who simply pointed out the truth of who she was and what she did....dittos willie horton and dukakis...

Guy, she was one person, she wasn't national news.

And Raygun said "Welfare Queens", PLURAL, indicating there was more than one of them... that they were in fact the norm.

In short, he was doing what Republicans always do APPEAL TO RACISM.

Guy, she was one person, she wasn't national news.

And Raygun said "Welfare Queens", PLURAL, indicating there was more than one of them... that they were in fact the norm.

In short, he was doing what Republicans always do APPEAL TO RACISM.

Guy, you provided one comment by Reagan, taken out of context which you then apply to all republicans as an APPEAL TO RACISM. <——- note all caps adding that touch do melodrama.

Something of the nonsense claims expected from goofy leftists.

Guy, you provided one comment by Reagan, taken out of context which you then apply to all republicans as an APPEAL TO RACISM. <——- note all caps adding that touch do melodrama.

Something of the nonsense claims expected from goofy leftists.

Reagan's context was perfectly clear. His attacks on "Welfare Queens" and "Young Bucks" were specifically meant to appeal to the racism of white working class people who find it easier to kick down than punch up.

The purpose of giving furloughs to murderers who were given life sentences without the possibility of parole was to acclimate them to be released, a release that would never happen?

No, the purpose of furloughs was for people who were going to be released to acclimate.

The problem is, the law was so badly written, lifers could apply for them, which is what Horton did.

Dukakis rewrote the law to keep that from happening again.

Reagan's context was perfectly clear. His attacks on "Welfare Queens" and "Young Bucks" were specifically meant to appeal to the racism of white working class people who find it easier to kick down than punch up.
You have these odd notions which seem to burden the leftist entity.

Perhaps you can copy and paste some of FJB’s most notable racist gaffes.

The Party of Slavery and you’re hoping to lecture others on racism.

What a laughable joke.

You have these odd notions which seem to burden the leftist entity.

Perhaps you can copy and paste some of FJB’s most notable racist gaffes.

The Party of Slavery and you’re hoping to lecture others on racism.

Here's the thing. Black people aren't buying it.
You guys took a pasting last night you probably shouldn't have taken because you keep embracing the crazy.

Forum List

Back