Anti gunners something to think about

[

Can you truly compare Japan with the U.S.A.?
A people who for all their lives were under the feudal system subject to the emperor
Compared to people who broke off the chains of being a subject
Apples to oranges

Actually, you are kind of showing your profound ignorance of Japanese history.

For most of history, the Tenno (Emperor) was a symbolic leader. Real power was held by the Daimyo (fuedal lords) and Shogun (Military leader.) In the Meiji restoration, the powers of the Daimyou and Shogun were removied, and Japan expiramented with being a parlimentary democracy, just like Europe and the US.

As opposed to the US, where a few rich slave rapers talked a bunch of dumb crackers to revolt against a benign parlimentary democracy and saved us from the horrors of being Canadians.

Once again joe says someone is ignorant but shows the opposite.
Joe Japan did not do anything without the blessing of the god Emperor he was reverenced and worshiped

[

Can you truly compare Japan with the U.S.A.?
A people who for all their lives were under the feudal system subject to the emperor
Compared to people who broke off the chains of being a subject
Apples to oranges

For most of history, the Tenno (Emperor) was a symbolic leader. Real power was held by the Daimyo (fuedal lords) and Shogun (Military leader.) In the Meiji restoration, the powers of the Daimyou and Shogun were removied, and Japan expiramented with being a parlimentary democracy, just like Europe and the US.

As opposed to the US, where a few rich slave rapers talked a bunch of dumb crackers to revolt against a benign parlimentary democracy and saved us from the horrors of being Canadians.

Joe Japan did not do anything without the blessing of the god Emperor he was reverenced and worshiped

Again, you are showing your ignorance of Japanese culture.

Frankly, the Japanese model should be one conservatives admire. Dedication to family, to society, to hard work. Oh, but wait, they don't own guns and they aren't white, so not so much.

Frankly, the Japanese model should be one conservatives admire. Dedication to family, to society, to hard work. Oh, but wait, they don't own guns and they aren't white, so not so much.

Educate yourself do some research on the god Emperor

LOL......Switzerland has the lowest crime rate in the world!!!

Why?

Because EVERYBODY in the country owns a gun!!!

Why No One Invades Switzerland - YouTube

Oh fuck. How stupid are you skook? Nah don't answer that. Maybe the people of Sweden just don't hate each other like us good ole Americans do. They just don't feel the need to kill each other.

Like you all say all the time; if a Swede wanted to kill someone, a gun ain't necessary now is it. What is it you all like to point to, knives, cars, hammers.etc.

Swedes just for some reason don't feel the need to murder their fellow citizens very often.
The fact they all have guns is an aside. Not the reason.

I have. It's why your ignorance on the subject is laughable.

You see, if you spoke any Japanese, you'd know that a kami isn't the same thing as a "god".

You see, if you spoke any Japanese, you'd know that a kami isn't the same thing as a "god".

JAPAN: The God-Emperor - TIME

The Japanese term for considering a human being to be a god is Arahitogami and such a human being was called a Kami. The state religion Shinto considered the Emperor to be a Kami (claiming that he was descended from the sun goddess Ameratsu)

The Japanese term for considering a human being to be a god is Arahitogami and such a human being was called a Kami. The state religion Shinto considered the Emperor to be a Kami (claiming that he was descended from the sun goddess Ameratsu)

Guy, you took a 1945 article as an example? Really?

Hey, just for the record, this is how Japanese people were portrayed in 1945...

world_war_ii_patriotic_posters_usa_conservation_tokio_kid_saylg.png

Ol' Rabble would have prefered something from 1845, but couldn't find anything from that period on Japan. Rabble, like most 'Conservatives' is very proud of his profound ignorance in every discipline. And he intends to remain in profound ignorance.

Guy, you took a 1945 article as an example? Really?

Hey, just for the record, this is how Japanese people were portrayed in 1945...

world_war_ii_patriotic_posters_usa_conservation_tokio_kid_saylg.png
Really joe that's your evidence of what?
posters_usa_conservation_tokio_kid_saylg
I guess you don't know as much as you thought you did.
God-Emperor was to be worshiped

Ol' Rabble would have prefered something from 1845, but couldn't find anything from that period on Japan. Rabble, like most 'Conservatives' is very proud of his profound ignorance in every discipline. And he intends to remain in profound ignorance.

Joe and old rocks ignorance is bliss :eusa_whistle:

Gun laws no more make us safe than the guns do themselves.

Gun queers are freaking nuts and so are the ANTIGUN queers.

Gun laws no more make us safe than the guns do themselves.

Gun queers are freaking nuts and so are the ANTIGUN queers.

A gun is nothing more than a tool the same as I would treat my work tools
The right to have that tool is what I defend.

So you put up a chart, and then a map, give no source whatsoever, and when asked for a source your response is:

"You are truly a dumb fuck. Ignorant and willfully so on every subject."
Fifteen cities reported more than 100 murders in 2012. Alongside Chicago, New York and Detroit, Philadelphia (331), Los Angeles (299), Baltimore (219), Houston (217), New Orleans (193), Dallas (154), Memphis (133), Oakland (126), Phoenix (124), St. Louis (113), Kansas City (105) and Indianapolis (101) had the busiest homicide departments.
FBI: Chicago passes New York as murder capital of U.S.
Tells me all I need to know.

I added what you left out. The You are truly a dumb fuck. Ignorant and willfully so on every subject. was added after I posted the link.
Now you truly are a dumb fuck.

And nothing changed; it's still true. Dumbfuck.

So you put up a chart, and then a map, give no source whatsoever, and when asked for a source your response is:

"You are truly a dumb fuck. Ignorant and willfully so on every subject."
Fifteen cities reported more than 100 murders in 2012. Alongside Chicago, New York and Detroit, Philadelphia (331), Los Angeles (299), Baltimore (219), Houston (217), New Orleans (193), Dallas (154), Memphis (133), Oakland (126), Phoenix (124), St. Louis (113), Kansas City (105) and Indianapolis (101) had the busiest homicide departments.
FBI: Chicago passes New York as murder capital of U.S.
Tells me all I need to know.

I added what you left out. The You are truly a dumb fuck. Ignorant and willfully so on every subject. was added after I posted the link.

Wait a minute bitch, you whined because you thought I didn't proved a link you even left that part out. Move along dumb ass

Wait a minute bitch, you whined because you thought I didn't proved a link you even left that part out. Move along dumb ass

You put the link AFTER the ad hom, and only after being called on the omission.

As I said --- that's all I need to know. :talk2hand:

Forum List

Back