anti gunners? I guess the better outcome would be for the woman to be killed with the axe?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So..... a law abiding citizen with a gun stopped a man from murdering a woman with an axe....

This is a sad moment for anti gunners...... they really, really don't want that man to have had that gun. It would have been much better had she simply been murdered than that guy use a gun to stop it.....

So......brave anti gunners...please tell us ....if you had the chance, would you go back in time and take that gun away from the man who shot the killer?

Be brave.....let us know how you really feel...

'Help me!' Man Shoots, Kills Ax-Wielding Attacker in Toledo - The Truth About Guns

ā€œHelp me! Heā€™s killing me! Heā€™s killing me!ā€ A South Toledo gun owner heard a womanā€™s cries for help outside his residence yesterday afternoon. The 29-year-old gun owner grabbed his Roscoe and ran to investigate. Seeing a man using a hatchet to hack at the woman in the cab of a pickup truck, he fired. Afterwards, witnesses credit the pistol-toting good guy with saving the womanā€™s life.
-------

According to WTVG, the 53-year-old woman survived. Her attacker, identified as 59-year-old Bernard Neyland did not.

WTVG covered the story.

TOLEDO, Ohio (WTVG) ā€“ Itā€™s a horrifying incident that neighbors say they wonā€™t soon forget.

ā€œI heard this lady screaming,ā€ said one man who didnā€™t want to be identified. ā€œShe was saying, ā€˜Help me! Heā€™s killing me! Heā€™s killing me!'ā€

Wednesday afternoon Toledo police say a man and woman were arguing in a truck near the intersection of Nelson and Lodge.

Shortly after, investigators say the man started attacking the woman with a hatchet.

ā€œI thought it was his hand, but it was actually an ax,ā€ said the neighbor.

The unidentified man says he witnessed the man strike the woman multiple times in her arms and face.

ā€œShe was bleeding and she was just screaming for her life,ā€ said the man.

As the violence continued, officers say Benjamin Hand, 29, came out from his home shot and killed the attacking man.

Neighbors say they feel itā€™s a move that ultimately saved the 53-year-old womanā€™s life.

Sound like the guy was a woos and needed the gun to feel macho. The man could have grabbed the axe man and tossed him down and pissed on him to stop the attack.

Sound like the guy was a woos and needed the gun to feel macho. The man could have grabbed the axe man and tossed him down and pissed on him to stop the attack.
He should have brought a net and trident and they could've gone at it like real gladiators.

So..... a law abiding citizen with a gun stopped a man from murdering a woman with an axe....

This is a sad moment for anti gunners...... they really, really don't want that man to have had that gun. It would have been much better had she simply been murdered than that guy use a gun to stop it.....

So......brave anti gunners...please tell us ....if you had the chance, would you go back in time and take that gun away from the man who shot the killer?

Be brave.....let us know how you really feel...

'Help me!' Man Shoots, Kills Ax-Wielding Attacker in Toledo - The Truth About Guns

ā€œHelp me! Heā€™s killing me! Heā€™s killing me!ā€ A South Toledo gun owner heard a womanā€™s cries for help outside his residence yesterday afternoon. The 29-year-old gun owner grabbed his Roscoe and ran to investigate. Seeing a man using a hatchet to hack at the woman in the cab of a pickup truck, he fired. Afterwards, witnesses credit the pistol-toting good guy with saving the womanā€™s life.
-------

According to WTVG, the 53-year-old woman survived. Her attacker, identified as 59-year-old Bernard Neyland did not.

WTVG covered the story.

TOLEDO, Ohio (WTVG) ā€“ Itā€™s a horrifying incident that neighbors say they wonā€™t soon forget.

ā€œI heard this lady screaming,ā€ said one man who didnā€™t want to be identified. ā€œShe was saying, ā€˜Help me! Heā€™s killing me! Heā€™s killing me!'ā€

Wednesday afternoon Toledo police say a man and woman were arguing in a truck near the intersection of Nelson and Lodge.

Shortly after, investigators say the man started attacking the woman with a hatchet.

ā€œI thought it was his hand, but it was actually an ax,ā€ said the neighbor.

The unidentified man says he witnessed the man strike the woman multiple times in her arms and face.

ā€œShe was bleeding and she was just screaming for her life,ā€ said the man.

As the violence continued, officers say Benjamin Hand, 29, came out from his home shot and killed the attacking man.

Neighbors say they feel itā€™s a move that ultimately saved the 53-year-old womanā€™s life.
Wow! My neck if the woods. These gun nuts just don't think of the real life consequences of creating laws that only affect the law abiding -- the good guys.

I'd like to see you stop a guy with your bare hands while he's attacking you with an axe.

Forum List

Back