Anti government white men are gov. biggest beneficiaries

I find it so ironic, the very people rallying against the government, supporting the GOP less gov. rhetoric, who rallies for Trump and hate anyone seeking gov. aide or support, has throughout the founding of this nation, been the federal gov. biggest beneficiaries, ITS BEEN WHITE MEN......read on!!!

Its been the federal government who has supported and enfranchised white men, from day one, while disenfranchising women and minorities.

It was the federal gov. that built infrastructures that supported business's owned by white men who profited, with laws and regulations that helped create wage inequality for women and minorities.

It was the federal government, that prevented women and minorities from voting, allowing only white men the vote, creating ceilings that just recently began to crack.

Its been the federal gov. that enforced laws for segregated schools, communities and puplic venues against people of color, again allowing white male and thier families free reign.

If any one race or gender has been privy to unprecedented preferential treatment by the federal government....ITS BEEN WHITE MEN. The reason today, so many are turning against the federal government, is that inclusion is now its main focus and white men don't like that.

images

What's ironic is that you support a government that has done all these things.
Dude we all support the gov. its called paying taxes and white men like you who whine about it, should get down on your hands and knees and thank God for a system that took you lunatics from the cave to a free pass society that you thrive on today.

Half the country doesn't pay income taxes.

Are you saying that all I had to do when I sent in a resume was put on their "I'm white"?
Half the country do pay taxes....another GOP lie. Most working class black women don't have kids. With so many nigga's flocking to white bitches, a lot of single black women are out here working with no kids, paying into a system just like their white counterpart males. Do the math...white women with thier mix veggie kids are dominating the welfare roles these days. As for putting on a resume your white, how bout it?

I specifically said income taxes and that's a fact. If you're trying to equate things like sales tax to income tax, you're an idiot. Not one person is ever required to pay a dime in sales tax unless it's their choice.

According to you, ALL I had to do to get hired was say "I'm white".
Hasn't it occured to you by now....your annoying

If you pay the most, its because you've had you foot on the necks of every race in this country, preventing their potential, so own the burden, bitch!!
I find it so ironic, the very people rallying against the government, supporting the GOP less gov. rhetoric, who rallies for Trump and hate anyone seeking gov. aide or support, has throughout the founding of this nation, been the federal gov. biggest beneficiaries, ITS BEEN WHITE MEN......read on!!!

Its been the federal government who has supported and enfranchised white men, from day one, while disenfranchising women and minorities.

It was the federal gov. that built infrastructures that supported business's owned by white men who profited, with laws and regulations that helped create wage inequality for women and minorities.

It was the federal government, that prevented women and minorities from voting, allowing only white men the vote, creating ceilings that just recently began to crack.

Its been the federal gov. that enforced laws for segregated schools, communities and puplic venues against people of color, again allowing white male and thier families free reign.

If any one race or gender has been privy to unprecedented preferential treatment by the federal government....ITS BEEN WHITE MEN. The reason today, so many are turning against the federal government, is that inclusion is now its main focus and white men don't like that.

images

Its was the Republican Party that freed the slaves and gave minorities the right to vote. For generations the Democratic party took liberties with the Constitution and Bill of Rights to keep the foot on the necks of minorities. In the 60's when they realized that the party would never win a national election again they changed tactics. Promising government programs for votes.
Listen, boy....stop trying to educate me on this Lincoln freeing the slaves bullshit....fact Lincoln stressed over freeing the slave and really didn't want to do it, is historically recorded. Secondly, we didn't get the vote until the 60's and still we're stressing today over shit that should have been our constitutional rights, so giving us anything is already DOA.

As for democrats keeping minorities down??? Its white people period, trying to keep a nigga down, regardless of party affiliation...the fact of the matter is, its not workin!!

Poor little nigga...perhaps you can become a slave again in one of those cool Islamic countries?
Poor little niga? How bout poor stupid ignorant white fuck. I don't need your sympathy bitch, but you sho need mine.....cause the world is finding you white mf's stupid, not just here at home...you poor stupid white motherfuckers are the embarrassment, bitch.

Keep telling yourself that when blacks have the lowest average IQ of any group, the highest proportional use of social welfare of any group, the lowest graduation rate of any group, and the highest bastard birth rate of any group.
Thankfully the white goyim population is shrinking , look in the mirror when you talk about lower IQ's

Who the hell would be surprised to learn that the largest overall demographic is also the largest demographic on welfare?

Oh that's right, stupid liberals who hate math, and science, and well just about anything else that requires thinking or skills.

Here's how math works you stupid negro

Let's look at just SNAP (that's your foodstamps)

Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly

all else being equal, negroes should make up the same percentage of food stamp recipients as they make up the general population. Meaning 13% of food stamp recipients should be black. But instead we see that FORTY fucking percent of food stamp recipients are negroes.

Just as we see in EVERY statistic, well every BAD statistic, the American Negro is over represented.
Listen, if every single time there's a debate calling out your white hypocrites for your welfare, you wanna bring up food stamps, than we're gonna have a problem. Keep in mind, bitch....they'rd be no food stamp program were it not for white people. It was to feed poor white motherfuckers in 64'.

what the fuck? Care to address the fact that almost half of food stamps (and no doubt all other form of welfare) goes to support 12% of the population?

I've run the numbers and presented them to that dumbass and she still doesn't understand it.

12.5% of the population uses 25% of the food stamps and tiggered sees no problem with that.
The tigger is not , I repeat not going to allow you white fucks to morph this thread into a blacks on welfare thread....this is about whitey and its gonna stay that way!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

yeah, its a poorly constructed thread using a false narrative that ignores actual facts

Just the way you dumb fuck liberals like things.
In short, THE TRUTH HURTS...GOTCHA!!

Its was the Republican Party that freed the slaves and gave minorities the right to vote. For generations the Democratic party took liberties with the Constitution and Bill of Rights to keep the foot on the necks of minorities. In the 60's when they realized that the party would never win a national election again they changed tactics. Promising government programs for votes.
Listen, boy....stop trying to educate me on this Lincoln freeing the slaves bullshit....fact Lincoln stressed over freeing the slave and really didn't want to do it, is historically recorded. Secondly, we didn't get the vote until the 60's and still we're stressing today over shit that should have been our constitutional rights, so giving us anything is already DOA.

As for democrats keeping minorities down??? Its white people period, trying to keep a nigga down, regardless of party affiliation...the fact of the matter is, its not workin!!

Poor little nigga...perhaps you can become a slave again in one of those cool Islamic countries?
Poor little niga? How bout poor stupid ignorant white fuck. I don't need your sympathy bitch, but you sho need mine.....cause the world is finding you white mf's stupid, not just here at home...you poor stupid white motherfuckers are the embarrassment, bitch.

Keep telling yourself that when blacks have the lowest average IQ of any group, the highest proportional use of social welfare of any group, the lowest graduation rate of any group, and the highest bastard birth rate of any group.
Thankfully the white goyim population is shrinking , look in the mirror when you talk about lower IQ's

Thanks to Trump, I will never ever ever ever in my life, think white people are smart, not ever!!

Remember that when you call on FEMA bitch!!

Call FEMA for what, there is nothing FEMA can do for me that I cannot do better for myself. Unlike you, I don't need anyone to pick up my slack. I find it very humorous you seem to jump towards government dependency at every turn. Cradle to grave, that is how long you need someone taking care of you it seems.

Keep in mind, Uncle Sam was changin them diapers for you white fucks....another leg up, paid with my hard earned tax dollars.

None of your tax dollars go towards anything I need or require. But then again, I don't rely on the government to cover any of my expenses or obligations.
White men are the ones who pay taxes to feed your spawn so you're babydaddies don't have to, even if you knew who or where they were.

The tigger is not , I repeat not going to allow you white fucks to morph this thread into a blacks on welfare thread....this is about whitey and its gonna stay that way!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm always struck by the cynicism of the view expressed in the OP. It's as though you think that the only reason for supporting a policy is personal benefit. Is it so hard to imagine that people, even people who benefit from it, might be opposed to unfair government?

images

Who the hell would be surprised to learn that the largest overall demographic is also the largest demographic on welfare?

Oh that's right, stupid liberals who hate math, and science, and well just about anything else that requires thinking or skills.

all else being equal, negroes should make up the same percentage of food stamp recipients as they make up the general population. Meaning 13% of food stamp recipients should be black. But instead we see that FORTY fucking percent of food stamp recipients are negroes.

Just as we see in EVERY statistic, well every BAD statistic, the American Negro is over represented.
Listen, if every single time there's a debate calling out your white hypocrites for your welfare, you wanna bring up food stamps, than we're gonna have a problem. Keep in mind, bitch....they'rd be no food stamp program were it not for white people. It was to feed poor white motherfuckers in 64'.

what the fuck? Care to address the fact that almost half of food stamps (and no doubt all other form of welfare) goes to support 12% of the population?

I've run the numbers and presented them to that dumbass and she still doesn't understand it.

12.5% of the population uses 25% of the food stamps and tiggered sees no problem with that.

It's actually 40% and yes libs just don't like math.

Whatever the percentage is, 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks is on food stamps vs. 1 in every 12 whites. That's the only numbers that matter to make a apples to apples comparison.

Keep in mind, Uncle Sam was changin them diapers for you white fucks....another leg up, paid with my hard earned tax dollars.

None of your tax dollars go towards anything I need or require. But then again, I don't rely on the government to cover any of my expenses or obligations.
White men are the ones who pay taxes to feed your spawn so you're babydaddies don't have to, even if you knew who or where they were.
delusional cracka goy

All I have to do is look at the statistics showing blacks have a lower average IQ.

Call FEMA for what, there is nothing FEMA can do for me that I cannot do better for myself. Unlike you, I don't need anyone to pick up my slack. I find it very humorous you seem to jump towards government dependency at every turn. Cradle to grave, that is how long you need someone taking care of you it seems.
Every answer she gives relates to government dependency. It's like it's programmed in from birth.

Every answer she gives relates to government dependency. It's like it's programmed in from birth.
If you'd been sucking on the government teat as long as she has, you would too.

I suspect is goes further back than her birth.
Generations, doubtless. Of course for her a generation is only 13 years or so.

Maybe that's why in a family photo there are 6 - 7 generations.

It's actually 40% and yes libs just don't like math.

Whatever the percentage is, 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks is on food stamps vs. 1 in every 12 whites. That's the only numbers that matter to make a apples to apples comparison.

You do realize; you simplistic fool, that all your doing is solidifying my argument of white men and its hold on federal gov. aide, don't you? By its on refusal to raise the min. wage, the fed. gov. in essense agree with corporate owned white america....the wage inequality measures, that keep the poor poorer and the rich richer...thus the ever growing need for gov. subsidies, ie food stamps...thanks for agreeing with me, you stupid white bitch!!

I am pro government and it has nothing to do with my needing the gov. Think about it, I'm almost 60 years old, have worked since I was 16 making 2.10 an hour, served 10 years in the US Navy and am currently working on 20 years at my current job....prey tell, what can the gov. do for me??? I'll be waiting for your non fuckin worthless response.

I am pro government and it has nothing to do with my needing the gov. Think about it, I'm almost 60 years old, have worked since I was 16 making 2.10 an hour, served 10 years in the US Navy and am currently working on 20 years at my current job....prey tell, what can the gov. do for me??? I'll be waiting for your non fuckin worthless response.
She thinks that because the government gives her money, food stamps and so on, she is working for the government.

I am pro-people; think folks can accomplish a hell of a lot more when the government doesn't rob their resources to fund failing bullshit programs and compel others to believe the beltway holds the keys to success. It's a shame some folks would rather waste other folks' money because they need the government to make them feel secure and worthwhile.

If you look towards Washington for anything, you are looking away from an appropriate solution.

Forum List

Back