Anti-Defamation League

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021

The ADL says the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is fake. I agree. I believe the Reptilians spread this idea and myth of a global Jewish conspiracy. The Rothschild family and Rockefeller family are not Jewish, they are Reptilian. I am very concerned about the safety of Jewish people and I pray for Jewish people around the world.

The ADL says the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is fake. I agree. I believe the Reptilians spread this idea and myth of a global Jewish conspiracy. The Rothschild family and Rockefeller family are not Jewish, they are Reptilian. I am very concerned about the safety of Jewish people and I pray for Jewish people around the world.
I can pinpoint this Reptilian conspiracy to just two men: Nathan Rothschild and David Rockefeller. Those two men were Reptilians, not Jewish.

I can pinpoint this Reptilian conspiracy to just two men: Nathan Rothschild and David Rockefeller. Those two men were Reptilians, not Jewish.
i should clarify that it is Nathan Rothschild in London from the 1800s and David Rockefeller in New York City from the 1900s. David Rockefeller died in 2017. I do not know exactly who is ruling the world now.

Forum List

Back