Shocking Pfizer Study Data Reveals 82% of Jabbed Pregnant Women Had Miscarriages, So They Stopped Counting

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Pfizer is one of the most corrupt pharma companies in the world. It's hard to name #1 since they all appear to be so dishonest.
The more info they are forced to release, the more it proves these clot shots are neither safe or effective. For unborn babies, they are devastating. It's killing them off in the womb at shocking rates.

I have a feeling pro-baby murder women might skirt rules against infanticide by getting more gene therapy jabs to kill their child.

study included 270 pregnant women. The first 34 had outcomes reported, but the numbers were so hideous that they did not follow the remaining 236 test subjects. Considering they were on the verge of the greatest pharmaceutical windfall in history, Pfizer decided it was better to run away from a problem rather than reveal it further.

1653833800200.png

I don't believe even the liberal media could keep this under wraps, so I'm skeptical of this story.

Pfizer is one of the most corrupt pharma companies in the world. It's hard to name #1 since they all appear to be so dishonest.
The more info they are forced to release, the more it proves these clot shots are neither safe or effective. For unborn babies, they are devastating. It's killing them off in the womb at shocking rates.

I have a feeling pro-baby murder women might skirt rules against infanticide by getting more gene therapy jabs to kill their child.

study included 270 pregnant women. The first 34 had outcomes reported, but the numbers were so hideous that they did not follow the remaining 236 test subjects. Considering they were on the verge of the greatest pharmaceutical windfall in history, Pfizer decided it was better to run away from a problem rather than reveal it further.

View attachment 651282

I have a close family member, beyond childbearing age, who basically hemorrhaged the day she got the Moderna shot. For the longest time everyone told her she was nuts; the shot couldn't cause that. Until they found out...yep

Now tell me it didn't do that to God only knows how many pg women. Right.

View attachment 651282
The Trump vaccines are failures, no surprise there.

We can always count on you supporting the establishment. You condemn others as rubes yet you still believe Russiagate and Hunter’s laptop is Russian disinformation. Lol

They can't see the truth. Everything coming from the media, big pharma, govt is the word to them. Its that ......finger in ears, "I can't hear you, I can't hear you.

I don't believe even the liberal media could keep this under wraps, so I'm skeptical of this story.
Are you kidding? Has ronaflu taught you nothing?
Do you really still believe anything MSM says?
What I find truly shocking is that people still trust Pravda to tell us the truth

A nice lie to start the day!

Good stuff!
Great, so we all agree that Russia collusion was fake & Hunter's digusting laptop & the Biden Crime Family corruption is real?
We're finally getting somewhere
Now if you'd just look at the facts on the clot shots you might really wake up

Great, so we all agree that Russia collusion was fake & Hunter's digusting laptop & the Biden Crime Family corruption is real?
Now if you'd just look at the facts on the clot shots you might really wake up

They will not do that. Its easier to believe a lie than it is to convince someone that they have been lied to. Pride will not let happen.

View attachment 651282
WOW... just went a looked at the study and this is devastating. They knew it would end pregnancies and that is why they wanted exemption from liabilities. No wonder they wanted this hid for 95 years.

I'm happy to say it, yet again. Ready? Here we go!
  • If something is suspected, investigate it.
  • If something is found, prosecute it.
  • If they're found guilty, nail 'em good.
  • If anyone helped them, nail them too. Including family.
Whether it's Biden or Hillary or Trump or anyone else.

Right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back