Anti-christ and Comming One World Goverment.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
==When Christ returns: The Rapture
"For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus (believers who have previously died) will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord (the rapture) shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words."

(1 Thessalonians 4:14-18)

The Antichrist

Immediately after this time the Antichrist (A man possessed by Satan) shall arise and seize control of the world. He will require a one world government, a one world religion and a one world currency, all of which are now being developed at a very rapid pace, so that he will be able to control everything. If you do not accept his religion by accepting the Mark of the beast, you will not be allowed to buy or sell because he will control the world’s currency, and he will be in control of the one world Government to enforce his laws. The World Council of Churches, a seemingly do-good organization under the guise of Christ, now has 340 denominations under its control and one of them is most likely yours. Except for most independent churches, American Baptist and most of the Catholic, Methodist, Lutheran and Pentecostal/evangelical denominations are members. Traditional Bible beliefs will not be allowed and the one world Government will force these denominations to adhere to its religion. Even the religions of Atheism and Humanism will be illegal. It will be possible to make denominations and religions illegal, at that time, because the one world government will be in total control of your money, all laws, and religion. The world will be controlled by a dictator and that dictator will be controlled by Satan. You will literally have great pressure to accept Satan as your god and reject Jesus Christ. If you give in your final destination will be the lake of fire.
"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:15)

The Antichrist-One World Government-Mark of the Beast « GJCN

Prior to the creation of man, God’s character was impugned by Satan and his fallen angels. Satan had declared himself to be a god when he said “I will be like the most high” God knew that Satan could not be God and would not allow this disruption in his perfect Kingdom. Therefore, Satan and the demons were judged, sentenced and cast out of Heaven and onto the Earth in order to resolve this conflict. He has appealed his case and is awaiting his condemnation. Earth’s history will vindicate God’s character. The goal of Satan has always been to destroy the Jews in order to prevent the return of Christ thereby negating God’s promise to the Jews that he would preserve them to the end. This is his attempt to show God to be a liar and therefore imperfect and justifying his own claim to be a God. The tribulation period will be his final chance and he will be extremely desperate because he knows what the Lake of Fire will be like far better than any of us. His attempt will fail and those who march against the Jews will be destroyed. Satan will be bound and cast into a bottomless pit for one thousand years.

Christians, which make up a large percentage of the world’s population, will be removed at the rapture and another one third of what is left will be killed in the battle of Armageddon. This will leave the world sparsely populated at the end of the tribulation. Christians who were taken in the rapture will have a judgment in Heaven during the seven year tribulation to sort out the kind of works they have done for Christ. Some will be called “great” and some will be called “the least.” We will be ranked because we will rule and reign with Jesus on earth, in our indestructible resurrected spiritual bodies during the final one thousand year period of world history know as the millennium. Some of you may be placed in charge of highly important things or personal assistant to the King and some of you may be dog catchers. Jesus will not have any important use for ignorant Christians, who have spent their life entertaining themselves and ignored his word, in his kingdom on earth.

At the end of the millennium there will be the great white throne judgment to separate believers in Christ from unbelievers. Unbelievers will be brought up from hell, judged and sent to the Lake of Fire for eternity. Evil will be separated from righteousness forever.

“And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.” (Daniel 2:44)

“And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.” Revelation 11:15-18

I am an antichrist
I am an anarchist
Don't know what I want
But I know how to get it
I wanna destroy passerby

'Cause I wanna be Anarchy
No dogsbody

Anarchy for the UK
It's coming sometime and maybe
I give a wrong time stop at traffic line
Your future dream is a sharpie's scheme

In the city

How many ways to get what you want
I use the best
I use the rest
I use the N.M.E
I use Anarchy

It's the only way to be

Is this the M.P.L.A or
Is this the U.D.A or
Is this the I.R.A
I thought it was the UK
Or just another country
Another council tenancy

I wanna be Anarchy
And I wanna be Anarchy
(Oh what a name)
And I wanna be anarchist
I get pissed, destroy!

you should find yourself living in the tribulation whatever you do, DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST OR PLEDGE ALLIGENCE TO HIM. Remember, there will be no restraining ministry of the Holy Spirit during that time and Satan will rule the entire world. He will not want Christians around preaching the true gospel so, many will be killed and go to Heaven, but that is much better than the alternative of living more comfortably for those seven years and spending eternity in the Lake of Fire. Better yet, believe on the one who took the punishment of death upon himself so that he can save you right now and avoid the tribulation altogether.
God declares that we must be "made righteous" to live with him forever. Your religion will not save you, your good deeds will not save you, your denomination will not save you, nor will your unbelief change reality. Only through Christ will you receive a pardon from sin.

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him." (2-Corinthians 5:21)
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6)

“Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved…” (Acts 16:31)

This is a stupid fucking thread.

YES!!! SATAN AND DEMONS HATE THIS THREAD TOO!!!and you??
There is no such thing as demons, angels, Satan or God. Those are fairy tales that are told to children to make them behave a certain way.

An adult who believes in fairy tales obviously has an unhealthy mind. Take medicine before you hurt yourself or someone else.

This is a stupid fucking thread.

YES!!! SATAN AND DEMONS HATE THIS THREAD TOO!!!and you??
There is no such thing as demons, angels, Satan or God. Those are fairy tales that are told to children to make them behave a certain way.

An adult who believes in fairy tales obviously has an unhealthy mind. Take medicine before you hurt yourself or someone else.

ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

Then why do liberals chant Hail Satan?

Because it offends religious morons like the morons in this discussion who claim to know what the invisible man in the clouds is thinking.

Because it offends religious morons like the morons in this discussion who claim to know what the invisible man in the clouds is thinking.

THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM==ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

This was already explained to you in the other thread, because it hurts your childlike sensibilities.

The Antichrist

Immediately after this time the Antichrist (A man possessed by Satan) shall arise and seize control of the world. He will require a one world government, a one world religion and a one world currency, all of which are now being developed at a very rapid pace, so that he will be able to control everything. If you do not accept his religion by accepting the Mark of the beast, you will not be allowed to buy or sell because he will control the world’s currency, and he will be in control of the one world Government to enforce his laws. The World Council of Churches, a seemingly do-good organization under the guise of Christ, now has 340 denominations under its control and one of them is most likely yours. Except for most independent churches, American Baptist and most of the Catholic, Methodist, Lutheran and Pentecostal/evangelical denominations are members. Traditional Bible beliefs will not be allowed and the one world Government will force these denominations to adhere to its religion. Even the religions of Atheism and Humanism will be illegal. It will be possible to make denominations and religions illegal, at that time, because the one world government will be in total control of your money, all laws, and religion. The world will be controlled by a dictator and that dictator will be controlled by Satan. You will literally have great pressure to accept Satan as your god and reject Jesus Christ. If you give in your final destination will be the lake of fire.
"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:15)

Forum List

Back