Antarctic meltwater could dramatically slow overturning current

Data doesn't prove. It's evidence. And mainstream science has many thousands of times more data than do you and have clearly demonstrated what is wrong with your data while you have yet to show ANYTHING wrong with THEIR data save that it disagrees with the small set you favor. Does any of that mean anything to you?

We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps = satellites and balloons. That is THE DATA.

You still have not learned the difference between data and FUDGE.

What you call "mainstream science" isn't even science, it is complete taxpayer funded FRAUD.

We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps = satellites and balloons. That is THE DATA.

You still have not learned the difference between data and FUDGE.

What you call "mainstream science" isn't even science, it is complete taxpayer funded FRAUD.
You calling it fudge isn't evidence of anything except your stunted and puerile vocabulary. You have yet to present a single piece of evidence that there is anything wrong with the data that tens of thousands of degreed research scientists rely on on a daily basis. Your science foundation doesn't come up to a decent high school graduate so why the fuck should ANYONE here care what you think?

You calling it fudge isn't evidence of anything except your stunted and puerile vocabulary. You have yet to present a single piece of evidence that there is anything wrong with the data that tens of thousands of degreed research scientists rely on on a daily basis. Your science foundation doesn't come up to a decent high school graduate so why the fuck should ANYONE here care what you think?
you saying it isn't fudge isn't evidence either. see how that works? IPCC is fake, scientists will tell you if you ask the right ones. I posted one earlier in here. You should listen to a scientist explain why it's fake.

I looked it up, seems like a bunch of nonsense with guys spending money achieving no goal. Let me know what ole Herve did for them.
Well, I should have known. Nothing has changed. Talking with you is an absolute, total, 100%, guaranteed, certified waste of time. We are required to post links supporting factual claims. We are NOT required to explain them, particularly to people who have no interest in the first place. You really are a profoundly ignorant asshole.

Well, I should have known. Nothing has changed. Talking with you is an absolute, total, 100%, guaranteed, certified waste of time. We are required to post links supporting factual claims. We are NOT required to explain them, particularly to people who have no interest in the first place. You really are a profoundly ignorant asshole.
I did provide a link, are you fking blind?

I have an intimate familiarity with vague weasel words, which are rife in the lexicon of you warmers.....It's one of the leading indicators that you're full of shit.
The lot of you have no familiarity with basic science. Why, then do you choose to argue science?

The lot of you have no familiarity with basic science. Why, then do you choose to argue science?

Ok science boy. :laughing0301:

1690487290634.jpeg

Ok science boy.
That doesn't answer the question. When you complain about scientific studies using modal verbs (must, shall, will, should, would, can, could, may, and might) you are exposing your ignorance. You may have read me here noting that there are no proofs in the natural sciences. Without proofs, scientists are forced to use modal verbs. Surely you've noted that scientific theories are always subject to revision. Do you not see the connection? If a scientist could prove the cause of some event in natural science, they would use have, be and do, the non-modal auxiliary verbs, But then, their findings would not be subject to revision.

Sich versteht?

Last edited:
That doesn't answer the question. When you complain about scientific studies using modal verbs (must, shall, will, should, would, can, could, may, and might) you are exposing your ignorance. You may have read me here noting that there are no proofs in the natural sciences. Without proofs, scientists are forced to use modal verbs. Surely you've noted that scientific theories are always subject to revision. Do you not see the connection? If a scientist could prove the cause of some event in natural science, they would use have, be and do, the non-modal auxiliary verbs, But then, their findings would not be subject to revision.

Sich versteht?

I'm not the one who's "ignorant", that would be you. I don't believe ion junk science that has no basis in proof, that would be yourself.

Forum List

Back