Another Zimmerman thread -DOJ no civil right violation--LOL

There is no excuse. The system failed. Miserable.

And Zimmerman is inevitably going to kill someone else because we didn't take him off the street this time.
Ya cause after all a jury got it wrong right?

The jury. The cops. the prosecutors. Plenty of blame to go around on this one.
What about Holder?

I thought any good AG could indict a ham sandwich?

Again, if he did, you'd be screaming about how he was abusing his power.

Sad thing is, Zimmerman WILL kill someone else unless someone kills him first. And you'll be back here making excuses for him.

It's sad that the liberals have no problem with the atrocious abuse of power.
Obama and his activist henchman Holder using a government agency (DOJ) and it's police powers to go after a private citizen.
Obviously these 2 race baiters would love to hand Zimmerman over to the lynch mob.

It's sad that the liberals have no problem with the atrocious abuse of power.
Obama and his activist henchman Holder using a government agency (DOJ) and it's police powers to go after a private citizen.
Obviously these 2 race baiters would love to hand Zimmerman over to the lynch mob.

Considering the justice system failed miserably, a lynch mob might be in order.

And Zimmerman is inevitably going to kill someone else because we didn't take him off the street this time.

What about Holder?

Sad thing is, Zimmerman WILL kill someone else unless someone kills him first. And you'll be back here making excuses for him.
He may kill again to protect himself,again. If it comes to that he won't be guilty, again.

What about Holder?

OK Nostradamus. You typed "will" in capital letters, therefore Zimmerman will kill someone.

No.

With the info they had, they got it "right". They had no choice.

But, as we all know, they didn't have all the information.
Really? Do tell us about this supposed other evidence. Provide a link

i dont know if he really has a link to that

it could have come from a bunch or narrators on cnn

alluding to the "other" evidence --LOL

Ever heard of the InterWebs? And, although unknown to RWs, there's this new fangled thang called Google where liberals can find gobs and gobs of FACTS.

Get a liberal to show you how it works and try it.

Do you mean like the way that NBC doctored the 911 tape???
The prosecution witheld evidence, NOT Zimmerman's side.
There is a lesson to be learned from the Zimmerman-Martin incident.
Lesson learned: don't attack someone that has a CCW and a legal 9mm to back it up, it could be hazardous to your health.

I thought the DOJ had him. The DOJ took how many years to find enough on him and to take him to court and they can't find anything. So the system failed? You had the entire DOJ with pressure and an agenda by the President to find anything on him and they can't. So you claim the system failed.

Laughable at best.

Easy does it. It's just JoeB being JoeB, and if he can't make something stick he'll just make up some total bullshit to help sell his agenda.

Naw, he'll probably kill a gold-digging girlfriend or someone who cut him off in traffic first.

Zimmerman used the good old American tradition of self-defense against a criminal that was attacking him.
You DO have the right to defend yourself against a criminal that is pounding your head into the concrete.
We all know that liberals love to persecute people that defend themself against criminals.
Liberals say kinder things towards the criminals (they are misunderstood, poverty creates the criminal element, they are only hungry, it is other people's fault, etc). Liberals will call law-abiding citizens "criminals" and "murders".
seems liberals have more in common with criminals than they have in common with honest, law-abiding citizens.
seems kinda un-American to me!

Zimmerman used the good old American tradition of self-defense against a criminal that was attacking him.

Yes, that kid had A BAG OF SKITTLES!!!!

You DO have the right to defend yourself against a criminal that is pounding your head into the concrete.

Uh, yeah. except that he had no serious injuries from this so-called "beating"... But again, that kid had SKITTLES. And he was black!

Liberals say kinder things towards the criminals (they are misunderstood, poverty creates the criminal element, they are only hungry, it is other people's fault, etc). Liberals will call law-abiding citizens "criminals" and "murders".
seems liberals have more in common with criminals than they have in common with honest, law-abiding citizens.

I have no problem with a law abiding citizen who defends himself. I have a problem with a wannabe thug who provokes confrontations and then uses deadly force to resolve them.

Uh, yeah. except that he had no serious injuries from this so-called "beating"... But again, that kid had SKITTLES. And he was black!

I have no problem with a law abiding citizen who defends himself. I have a problem with a wannabe thug who provokes confrontations and then uses deadly force to resolve them.
According to YOU, Zimmerman should've just layed on the ground and let Martin beat on him until Zimmerman had brain damage and needed surgery to close the wounds on his face and head?
Zimmerman having his head pounded into the concrete sidewalk and suffering a broken nose wasn't enough of a reason to defend himself against Martin???????

Martin doubled back and confronted Zimmerman.
Martin threw the first pounch.
Martin only suffered a slight abrasion to his knuckle.
Zimmerman suffered wound to his head and a broken nose from Martin.
THAT is what the evidence, that was testified to in court, showed.
The criminal (Martin) was the agressor.
Lesson learned: IF you attack someone that has a CCW and a 9mm to back it uo, it could cost you your life.

Ohh, and contrary to liberal-parrot ipinion, "stand your ground" had NOTHING to do with Zimmerman-Martin.

k4omNCD.gif

I don't think you could classify Martin as a wannabe thug, I think he was already there.

What about Holder?

no the sad thing is you

Awwww gee. Liberals are in the unenviable position of either admitting that Trayvon Martin was a thug who got what was coming to him or that the black attorney general, black department of justice and black president are so incompetent that after three years they still fucked it up.

It's a win win.

According to YOU, Zimmerman should've just layed on the ground and let Martin beat on him until Zimmerman had brain damage and needed surgery to close the wounds on his face and head?
Zimmerman having his head pounded into the concrete sidewalk and suffering a broken nose wasn't enough of a reason to defend himself against Martin???????

Zimmerman should have stayed in the car like the dispatcher told him to. Zimmerman should not have chased this kid down the street without identifying himself to where the kid had a reasonable fear of his life.

And, no, I don't think you should shoot someone because you are getting your ass kicked in a fight you started.

Martin doubled back and confronted Zimmerman.
Martin threw the first pounch.
Martin only suffered a slight abrasion to his knuckle.
Zimmerman suffered wound to his head and a broken nose from Martin.
THAT is what the evidence, that was testified to in court, showed.
The criminal (Martin) was the agressor.
Lesson learned: IF you attack someone that has a CCW and a 9mm to back it uo, it could cost you your life.

Actually, there's no evidence that Zimmerman broke his nose. He was released from the hospital that night, that's now not serious his 'injuries' were.

And, no, defending yourself from a stranger chasing you at night is not "criminal".

If Zimmerman were black and Trayvon were white, this would have been a different story.

Forum List

Back