Another Woke Is Going Broke

Probably letting go of the massive help they hired to report on all the shit Trump spewed. Now that he is irrelevant they are letting the extra help go.

Probably letting go of the massive help they hired to report on all the shit Trump spewed. Now that he is irrelevant they are letting the extra help go.

What does trump have to do with this? It wasn't in the op, it wasn't in the link he mentioned, no one else brought him up.

But I get it, you will bring him up any chance you can because you get a cheap sense of self satisfaction at thinking you're pissing off other people so you'll mention trump any chance you possibly can, even when he has nothing to do with the topic.

It's no wonder your post count is getting way way ahead of your reaction scores. No one takes you seriously.

The alternative for them is coal mining....

Wait...never mind.
Imagine being able to make 100+K/year by practicing coding for 2 months.
Then you get laid off and think you can still get a job when the economy recovers.
Ain't gonna happen.

Probably letting go of the massive help they hired to report on all the shit Trump spewed.

Yes. I imagine it takes a lot of liberals to cover fake generated non-event stories that always amount to nothing!

It must take at least ten of them just to insert a sheet of typing paper into the typewriter!

What does trump have to do with this? It wasn't in the op, it wasn't in the link he mentioned, no one else brought him up.

The failed car mechanic just can't help it, it is his disability from being exposed to
35 years of toxic car fumes and carbon monoxide depriving his brain of oxygen!

Visual search query image

But I get it, you will bring him up any chance you can because you get a cheap sense of self satisfaction at thinking you're pissing off other people so you'll mention trump any chance you possibly can, even when he has nothing to do with the topic.

It's no wonder your post count is getting way way ahead of your reaction scores. No one takes you seriously.
Damn you are one dumb tard. Did you know that the media hired 1000's of extra help to cover the crap that was all over the news for the years your messiah was in office?
Probably not, IMO. You were too busy praising the AH.

Damn you are one dumb tard. Did you know that the media hired 1000's of extra help to cover the crap that was all over the news for the years your messiah was in office?
Probably not, IMO. You were too busy praising the AH.
I bet you don't realize how stupid your post is in context.

Forum List

Back