Another win for Sandmann

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Not too long ago CNN had settled a lawsuit with Nick Sandmann. Nick was going for $275 Million. The settlement amount was not disclosed.

CNN settles lawsuit with Nick Sandmann stemming from viral video controversy

Apparently, another lawsuit was settled with the Washington Post a few days ago. Nick was going for $250 Million. The settlement amount with the Post was also not disclosed. But I'm guessing Sandmann is doing quite, quite well.

The Washington Post and Nick Sandmann settle lawsuit out of court

Not too long ago CNN had settled a lawsuit with Nick Sandmann. Nick was going for $275 Million. The settlement amount was not disclosed.

Apparently, another lawsuit was settled with the Washington Post a few days ago. Nick was going for $250 Million. The settlement amount with the Post was also not disclosed. But I'm guessing Sandmann is doing quite, quite well.

I think he and his attorney still have four more lawsuits to go I think it is safe to say he is getting a nice payday from these assholes.

It is the new American way. Sue your way to the top and thank your lucky stars for the insult.

There are consequences to slander and libel.

You think there is any chance this will stop the media from lying about Trump supporters? I doubt it but we can hope.

Certainly hasn't seemed to stop CNN, perhaps the next one should be double.

Good for him. He did exactly nothing wrong and was excoriated by the left.

I'm gonna' guess he's got that college tuition taken care of...

Forum List

Back