Another Win For AOC!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I look forward to her first term as POTUS in the near future.

Amazon is STILL coming to New York without a single gummint handout.

B372A5FF-5593-4B45-B7E5-31808A216C45.jpeg

1500 jobs versus 25,000...….victory!!!
How much was New York going to have to pay for each of those 25k jobs, dope? Maybe you should go refresh your memory. :laugh:

they’re not paying a dime per job for those 1500 - to start, with more to come.

How much was New York going to have to pay for each of those 25k jobs

As in, writing a check to Amazon? Zero.

It’s pretty ironic to hear AOC making the argument for conservative economics and the so-called conservatives here making the argument for big government. Must be a full moon out tonight.

How is AOC responsible?

Forcing a "No" with gov't handout.
Now it is Amazon without any handouts.

Although no telling if renting office space is the same as
a NYC HQ's. Checking details renting office space is what is happening. No mention of the new HQ there.

Did I type slow enough for you?

Moi :26:

Canada-3.png

More FAKE NEWS FROM A LYING PIECE OF SHIT OP....CAUGHT AGAIN LYING!!!....ROTFLMFAO!

Amazon is reportedly considering two skyscrapers—One Manhattan West, available this fall, and Two Manhattan West, available in 2022, both of which are located in the Hudson Yards redevelopment area. However, in an email to Quartz, Andrew Brent, head of communications for Brookfield Properties, the commercial real estate developer behind the buildings, called the Post’s report “false.” Amazon said it does not comment on “rumors or speculation

It seems like Amazon might still be coming to New York City

It’s pretty ironic to hear AOC making the argument for conservative economics and the so-called conservatives here making the argument for big government. Must be a full moon out tonight.

Cutting taxes to attract jobs.....doesn't sound like big government to me.....

And were that being advocated by somebody in this thread you would have a point, but since it isn’t, I’m not sure what your point is

Forum List

Back