Another week, another new low for Obama

Hopefully it will bounce his ass out of office.

It doesn't matter if his approval rating is 100%, 50%, or 0%...he'll remain President until at least January 20, 2013.

Which makes me laugh when you guys continue to fixate on these silly numbers...as if they really are going to do something.

I guarantee you every democratic up for re-election this year wishes Barry's approval rating was a lot higher...

Luckily, I'm not up for re-election.

It doesn't matter if his approval rating is 100%, 50%, or 0%...he'll remain President until at least January 20, 2013.

Which makes me laugh when you guys continue to fixate on these silly numbers...as if they really are going to do something.

I guarantee you every democratic up for re-election this year wishes Barry's approval rating was a lot higher...

Luckily, I'm not up for re-election.

My point is that the numbers may not be important to you, but they ARE to Barry's fellow elected D's....

The point is that passing healthscare was supposed to bounce Barry into good and climbing approval numbers...

It has done the opposite...
Hopefully it will bounce his ass out of office.

I'm not 'you guys' I am only one person.

What is silly is this constant attempt to deflect the truth about how unpopular your guy now is.

Nobody disputes he will remain president, but since it escapes you (and Barry as well) he is not dictator, he needs a house and congress to continue his distructive course.

As his popularity dies out so does the Democrats chances of holding both houses in the next election.

Nobody should have to have explained this to you, its shocking how politically unaware you are, for someone trying to interject himself into it.

perhaps you need to stick to photoshop, that you do at least half assed.

Again... You are missing the point....

Healthscare reform was supposed to bounce Barry's numbers up...

The opposite has occurred...

According to whom? And the numbers seem to be staying the same to me beyond the initial bump.

It seems to me that you are not only moving the goalposts but creating them.

Again... You are missing the point....

Healthscare reform was supposed to bounce Barry's numbers up...

The opposite has occurred...

According to whom? And the numbers seem to be staying the same to me beyond the initial bump.

It seems to me that you are not only moving the goalposts but creating them.

Please... If you're going to feign ignorance then I won't be responding...

You may have been born yesterday, but I wasn't....

I like to know where Obama said his poll numbers would go up if this passed. I'm sure some people here on USMB said it, but they aren't spokespeople for the White House last I checked. Only person here at USMB who's likely being paid for posting here is Sinatra.

So no, I'm not feigning ignorance. However, you seem to be feigning the fact that there was no widespread "Oh my god, his poll numbers will go up if this passes!" talk on here. You may have proven Rdean wrong, but the rest of us really don't see where the whole "I GOTCHA" is coming from.

I like to know where Obama said his poll numbers would go up if this passed. I'm sure some people here on USMB said it, but they aren't spokespeople for the White House last I checked. Only person here at USMB who's likely being paid for posting here is Sinatra.
Where did I say anything about 0bama claiming this? Of course it was USMB posters... Stop being purposefully fucking stupid...

So no, I'm not feigning ignorance. However, you seem to be feigning the fact that there was no widespread "Oh my god, his poll numbers will go up if this passes!" talk on here. You may have proven Rdean wrong, but the rest of us really don't see where the whole "I GOTCHA" is coming from.
Blah Blah Fucking Blah...

Plenty of leftoids here claimed his numbers would go up once the healthscare legislation was passed... I'm not the only one who saw this... No, I won't go find these posts as I know what I saw and don't give a flying fuck if you believe it or not...

Take your fucking goalposts and implant them with a thrusting movement...

And also the increased taxes from Obamacare. And of course the benefits won't really kick in until after the election.
Sounds like a shit sandwich for the Dems to me.

Since most of the health care program won't take effect, the cost at this point is negligible. The real cost will probably come from the Republican drug bill that has been deemed "This most irresponsible bill in history". The cost estimated from 1.2 trillion to 15 trillion.

Just wondering, why don't Republicans ever talk about that disaster?

Are you asking about the Prescription Drug entitlement?

There wasn't a Conservative on the planet that supported it... How the hell do you think Bush worked his way to 35%?

The Prescription Drug entitlement. Called by some, "The most irresponsible bill in US history".

And yet, only "9" Republicans voted against it. That's rather odd, wouldn't you say?

Last edited by a moderator:
You've been smelling your own shit for way too long.

How mature of you Terry, I disagree with you in one thread so you come to insult me in another. :lol:

Outside of people like Rdean and Rinata, I can't remember anyone here on USMB who said Obama's approval rating would be going even up big time, never mind skyrocketing after the passing of Health Care.

And two people does not make plenty. But go ahead, prove to me it was plenty of people and I'll admit I was wrong. I've never been one who's been afraid to step up and admit it before, unlike some people on here who's egos fill up this board.

You've been smelling your own shit for way too long.

How mature of you Terry, I disagree with you in one thread so you come to insult me in another. :lol:

Outside of people like Rdean and Rinata, I can't remember anyone here on USMB who said Obama's approval rating would be going even up big time, never mind skyrocketing after the passing of Health Care.

And two people does not make plenty. But go ahead, prove to me it was plenty of people and I'll admit I was wrong. I've never been one who's been afraid to step up and admit it before, unlike some people on here who's egos fill up this board.
Dang you do smell your shit too much! To think that I responded to you because of some other thread is laughable. Unlike you, I don't pay attention to who I post especially moonbats. I read the post and respond. Pot Meet Kettle:lol:

Since most of the health care program won't take effect, the cost at this point is negligible. The real cost will probably come from the Republican drug bill that has been deemed "This most irresponsible bill in history". The cost estimated from 1.2 trillion to 15 trillion.

Just wondering, why don't Republicans ever talk about that disaster?

Are you asking about the Prescription Drug entitlement?

There wasn't a Conservative on the planet that supported it... How the hell do you think Bush worked his way to 35%?

The Prescription Drug entitlement. Called by some, "The most irresponsible bill in US history".

And yet, only "9" Republicans voted against it. That's rather odd, wouldn't you say?

Nope. And you might have missed it. The GOP was voted out of their majorities in both houses of Congress in 2006 and the most liberal, inexperienced, and unknown candidate for President we have ever had was elected over an experienced and qualified Republican who voted for that bill.

The solid leftists who hated George W. Bush weren't the ones who voted out those Republicans or failed to elect John McCain. They didn't and wouldn't have voted for them anyway.

Looks like his approval rating has been 50% +/- 2 % for eight consecutive months

Ronald Reagan, who also endured a recession and 10% unemployment early in his presidency was at 38% at this point in his first term

Unlike Obama, Reagan had a hostile Congress and an unfriendly press opposing everything he did. If Bo were dealing with a Republican Congress and non-fawning press, he'd be at about 25%. Maybe someone in the LSM would ask him what we got for our trillion dollars since it wasn't jobs.

Only one who believes that here is you...

Kudos...

Out of whom? You and Terry? Is that your majority? :lol:

C'mon House, let's be frank here for a moment. The majority of sensible people on the left of this board never said Obama's approval ratings would go up due to the Health Care Bill. Hell, I don't think the majority of the sensible ones even bother with the approval ratings because they don't care.

I find it amazing that the right suddenly cares about approval ratings, after treating them like the spawn of satan at the tailend of the Bush Administration.

I will say this though, all the polls show so far that if the elections were today, Obama would win in a landslide against any Republican OR Tea Party candidate put up. One such poll was done by Fox News of all groups. So while Obama may be unpopular to a large portion of the population, the Republican ideas being put forth are even less popular. Which shows being the "Party of No" does not work out when the only real ideas being put forth solve little to nothing or do nothing at all.

To think that I responded to you because of some other thread is laughable. Unlike you, I don't pay attention to who I post especially moonbats. I read the post and respond. Pot Meet Kettle:lol:

If you keep telling yourself that, it might come true one day. :thup:

And if you think I'm a moonbat, you really are smoking some good stuff. :lol:

Last edited:
Only one who believes that here is you...

Kudos...

Out of whom? You and Terry? Is that your majority? :lol:

C'mon House, let's be frank here for a moment. The majority of sensible people on the left of this board never said Obama's approval ratings would go up due to the Health Care Bill. Hell, I don't think the majority of the sensible ones even bother with the approval ratings because they don't care.
I heard it from more than the moonbat leftoids... And nobody but you used the word "skyrocketing"...

I find it amazing that the right suddenly cares about approval ratings, after treating them like the spawn of satan at the tailend of the Bush Administration.
Oh Jeez - here's where you get all stupid with generalizations and such... The point of bringing up Barry's poll numbers from a polling outfit other than Rassmusen is to discredit the claims... Even the media was trying to help him out:

Obama's poll numbers rise a bit | D.C. Now | Los Angeles Times

You're free to stick your fingers in your ears and shout "La-La-La-I-Can't-Hear-You", but I am not the only one who heard this claim...

I will say this though, all the polls show so far that if the elections were today, Obama would win in a landslide against any Republican OR Tea Party candidate put up. One such poll was done by Fox News of all groups. So while Obama may be unpopular to a large portion of the population, the Republican ideas being put forth are even less popular. Which shows being the "Party of No" does not work out when the only real ideas being put forth solve little to nothing or do nothing at all.
The only elections to be concerned about RIGHT NOW are THIS NOVEMBER'S elections... That's what ALL the assholes in DC are concerned about and why they pay so much attention to the boiking's poll numbers...

Forum List

Back