Another week, another new low for Obama

Maybe it's due to my uber graph reading skills, but to me it looks like his approval rating is higher than it was in late January. In fact, it looks to me like it's been essentially the same the last four months almost.

Dog you need to get your eyes checked.

In Jan. it was around 48%....now it's 45%.....that's lower for the learning impaired.

What type of math sKillZ do you expect from people who think you can cut the price of something by 3,000%?

Dog you need to get your eyes checked.

In Jan. it was around 48%....now it's 45%.....that's lower for the learning impaired.

I see it, he had 47% disapproval rating in January. At first look, it looked higher. However, like I originally said (and still right) it's essentially the same since January. Two percent points difference is nothing. It will have changed by the next one.

Hope Obammy planning some big campaigning for his Democratic Congressional buddies. This guy is going to be like lead weights on a balloon.

The point is that passing healthscare was supposed to bounce Barry into good and climbing approval numbers...

It has done the opposite...

He keeps talking - he's boring and/or scaring people to death.

The point is that passing healthscare was supposed to bounce Barry into good and climbing approval numbers...

I guess demonizing the Tea-party didn't work.

I'm sure he's scratching his head on that one...

Perhaps he'll concentrate on attacking Palin and Limbaugh... At least it will distract the Kos Kids...

People are now afraid to ask him questions... They don't have 17 minutes to wait around for a rambling non-answer...

For someone so insignificant, 0bama spends a great deal of time lashing out at Palin. She may not be that smart, but she is at least on par with Barry.

People are now afraid to ask him questions... They don't have 17 minutes to wait around for a rambling non-answer...

Well that seems to be his strategy. He knows he can't beat them with the substance of his answers, so he intentionally bores them to death on the theory nobody will bother to listen to the non answer.

And that does seem to be working for him, at least with his base.

Hopefully it will bounce his ass out of office.

Barry actually makes the carter years 'the good old days.'

It doesn't matter if his approval rating is 100%, 50%, or 0%...he'll remain President until at least January 20, 2013.

Which makes me laugh when you guys continue to fixate on these silly numbers...as if they really are going to do something.

Barry actually makes the carter years 'the good old days.'

This year, the effect will be to bounce his underlings out of office...

in 2012 he gets to step aside and decide what curtains to put up in his library...

I bet he picks Goodwin Liu. Extremely liberal and Asian (another token), and supports reparations for blacks.

This year, the effect will be to bounce his underlings out of office...

in 2012 he gets to step aside and decide what curtains to put up in his library...

He's already practicing!

4512772101_86e3f72b5e_o.jpg

It doesn't matter if his approval rating is 100%, 50%, or 0%...he'll remain President until at least January 20, 2013.

Which makes me laugh when you guys continue to fixate on these silly numbers...as if they really are going to do something.

I guarantee you every democratic up for re-election this year wishes Barry's approval rating was a lot higher...

Forum List

Back