Another uncivilized animal leads with helmet, take out white QB

Are use a curve of my fingers to hook that fucking gut out, Then I eat it raw like a real man would

So you can't make a fire? Figures.

Your bragging shows you haven't a clue about hunting. Come down to Georgia and I'll show you how.

You want a better challenge than deer? Try coyote hunting. Nothing to eat with your bare hands (as if), but much tougher hunt.
My nickname is Davy Crockett ,, never forget that

LMAO!! Forget it? Best laugh I have had today.

And no, I do not believe any of your stealth, hunt with your bare hands, Davy Crockett bullshit. I am sure you think you are a badass stalking the parks in Boston. But hunting in the real world takes a little more skill.
Let’s just say Boston doesn’t have a coyote problem anymore because of me

But Boston, and the rest of Mass. (except the islands) does have a coyote problem.

But you seem to have no problem telling lies, so your post is no surprise.
I got domesticated cats a fucking hunt coyotes around here motherfucker.. I train em.

They said the same thing about George Washington and Sam Adams, we are patriots we are a different breed . We’re coming for you son .. Give me liberty or give me death
Some patriot

FYI A guy who whines about getting hit in a football game isn't someone who should be calling himself a patriot
Why did you talk to my opponents?
The ones you ran away from? Yeah
Sorry little buddy But cool story
Shit you get your panties in a twist when a pro football QB gets hit I can only imagine how much of a pussy you were when you played in your glory days
Umm ok .. lol come on down and find out

So you can't make a fire? Figures.

Your bragging shows you haven't a clue about hunting. Come down to Georgia and I'll show you how.

You want a better challenge than deer? Try coyote hunting. Nothing to eat with your bare hands (as if), but much tougher hunt.
My nickname is Davy Crockett ,, never forget that

LMAO!! Forget it? Best laugh I have had today.

And no, I do not believe any of your stealth, hunt with your bare hands, Davy Crockett bullshit. I am sure you think you are a badass stalking the parks in Boston. But hunting in the real world takes a little more skill.
Let’s just say Boston doesn’t have a coyote problem anymore because of me

But Boston, and the rest of Mass. (except the islands) does have a coyote problem.

But you seem to have no problem telling lies, so your post is no surprise.
I got domesticated cats a fucking hunt coyotes around here motherfucker.. I train em.

I have to wonder if you are delusional enough to believe your own bullshit.

Some patriot

FYI A guy who whines about getting hit in a football game isn't someone who should be calling himself a patriot
Shit you get your panties in a twist when a pro football QB gets hit I can only imagine how much of a pussy you were when you played in your glory days
Umm ok .. lol come on down and find out

Hey look another internet bad ass

d3ozuam-9b648b04-de64-4eea-aaee-5ca1d10df9f9.jpg

Sure ya did, doesn't mean your visa's not expired.........
Why would it? It’s my land
No, it's my land....... well at least the small part I own....... ICE should be knocking on your door soon.......
Why I call them all the time lol every time a see a Latino I don’t like lol
You must be proud of yourself........ Betcha every time you call ICE the person answering the phone is thinking, "oh shit, not this loser again."
No actually I was invited to witness a raid.. I’m on a group text..

No, it's my land....... well at least the small part I own....... ICE should be knocking on your door soon.......
You must be proud of yourself........ Betcha every time you call ICE the person answering the phone is thinking, "oh shit, not this loser again."
It was a sting operation, they missed picking you up.
For what being a great American?

I'll have say that you are consistent. Consistently full of shit.
And you are not a great American. Great Americans, don't spend as much time as you do, being on a political online forum, that doesn't mean shit to America.
I've been posting for nine years, you have been here 10 months and you already have more posts than me.
But then I have a life.
You just sit on your ass all day making up shit on an anonymous based message board. Is that Making America Great Again?

Why would it? It’s my land

It was a sting operation, they missed picking you up.
For what being a great American?

I'll have say that you are consistent. Consistently full of shit.
And you are not a great American. Great Americans, don't spend as much time as you do, being on a political online forum, that doesn't mean shit to America.
I've been posting for nine years, you have been here 10 months and you already have more posts than me.
But then I have a life.
You just sit on your ass all day making up shit on an anonymous based message board. Is that Making America Great Again?
I’m Astounded by this attack this verbal assault! This unprovoked Assault. Lol what did I do to you?

I come here to learn what’s going on in America offer some feed back and fight for American liberties

They said the same thing about George Washington and Sam Adams, we are patriots we are a different breed . We’re coming for you son .. Give me liberty or give me death
Some patriot

You really think he ever played?

Some patriot

I play on two high schools in the inner city Boston one of the only white players hit thr biggest fucking niccas in the world .. won 3 Super Bowls. Against your suburban schools Haha

Some patriot

Seeing as he's such a pussy probably was the equipment manger

I play on two high schools in the inner city Boston one of the only white players hit thr biggest fucking niccas in the world .. won 3 Super Bowls. Against your suburban schools Haha

Rode the bench more likely since you're afraid to take a hit

Rode the bench more likely since you're afraid to take a hit
Projecting? Lol

Your clumsy lies are boring, kid.

A high school team played in the Super Bowl? Wow. You think that would have been in the news.

Just facts

A high school team played in the Super Bowl? Wow. You think that would have been in the news.
Yea take your meds it’s ok lol

Just facts

Obvious bullshit.

Just facts

Obvious bullshit.
Name a business.. what’s stopping you.. don’t you work here?

Just facts

Obvious bullshit.
Name a business.. what’s stopping you.. don’t you work here?

Support your claim or STFU, liar. Logic doesn’t make exceptions for the stupid.

Forum List

Back